Author Topic: Hope I’m doing this right  (Read 9694 times)

Offline Bean

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: introduction
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2013, 09:56:00 AM »
Congrats on a great choice, Grizzlygreen. I don't have much to add...Pinched covered it. You've taken the first step. We've got your back the rest of the way. I wish I could go back to when I was 20 and make the same great decision you have. Welcome, brother. You got this!

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 09:17:00 AM »
Do not use your friends as a reference and speak as though you cannot accomplish what they can. I say FUCK THAT! You can do this, first realize that you have a pair of testicles and that you can do this and be better off than I was/am. I started at 12 and quit 121 days ago at the age of 36. I may as well be wearing a helmet for the rest of my life because I let a chemical run my life and cost me tens of thousands of dollars of hard earned money.

Now read up the info on the site Welcome Center

Learn how to post roll How to Post Roll

Then post Roll here Pre-HOF February 2014 Quit Group

Post Roll daily. This is your promise to stay quit, understand that KTC is all about brotherhood and Accountability. Make sure that these words mean something to you. Also understand that all of us quitters care so when a cave happens people will take that shit personally. We invest time into people and the quit groups are like tight families of quit.

Finally, find an alternative, fake dip, candy, gum, mints, etc. Drink lots of water, so much that you cannot pass a bathroom without having to piss.

P.S. All of the above underlined words are links to the site.

The ball's in your court,

Pinched
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 08:34:00 AM »
Post roll. You are in the Feb. 14 quit group. Read (or reread) the info in the welcome center, how to post is in there. Posting roll is the cornerstone of KTC; it is your promise not to use. Promise daily and keep your word. Not easy, but simple. PM me if you need anything.

Offline grizzlyquittergreen

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Quit Date: 8-3-2021
  • Likes Given: 41
Hope I’m doing this right
« on: November 12, 2013, 02:53:00 AM »
20 years old. At least can a day for a good part of 6 years. Have been watching friend after friend seemingly effortlessly quit. I try about every other month but always find myself taking the embarrassing uncontrollable trip to the gas station the next day, and on top of that have to hear about it from friends and family. Pretty optimistic about the whole thing after reading through the site and forums. Never looked at it as a day by day process like you all do. That's a lot smarter than "ok that's my last dip forever." Just have to wake up each morning planning to go to bed at night having gone dip free for the day. Anyways, I look forward to becoming a part of this group. And go browns!