Author Topic: this tme im going all the way no turning back  (Read 439 times)

Offline Mike from AB

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: August 20, 2013
  • Likes Given: 5
Re: this tme im going all the way no turning back
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 08:51:00 PM »
Welcome Matt, glad to have you in our November group if you're joining up!

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 08:48:00 PM »
Quote from: 2canmatts
my name is matt im 22 ive been dipping sice i was 15 my passion has always been my wife, the marines bikes and cars and today i spent my last bit of cash on dip and not on my wife or project like i said i would. i violated the core value of committment. the day i left for the hardest months of my life, becoming a marine i came home several month later with nothing to show for my pain and sacrifice but a damaged pelvis, knee, and a check from the core saying sorry we broke you then i did the same thing i did today after months of dip free i got off the plane on cretches and bought a can and a pack first instead of dinner for my wife who suffered from my absence this time im not failing im not going to let copenhagen brake me so this morning on august 22nd at 2:58 am pacific time im taking out this dip and dumping all my cans in the trash and staying committed because the day i got off that plane i swore to hold true to the values that were hammered and beaten into us honor courage committment its time to have hell week all over again except this time i wont fall this time i wont fail
I don't see you on the roll call... Are you serious? Dump out your tins in the toilet and post roll! You know you want to so what's the hold up? Are you afraid?

Offline miles

• Quit Pro
  • Howdy, I'm Miles and I'm Quit
  • Quit Date: 3/7/2011
  • Interests: My kids, Quitting, Hunting, fishing, motorcycles, MTB, football, racing, baseball, guitar, family, running, Clint Eastwood, Cold Beer, Floating down the river, camping. Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Falcons, Houston Oilers (RIP - Love Ya Blue!)"]["{{}}{{}}][_
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 09:39:00 AM »
Do the damn thang!

Don't talk about it, be about it!

Here's your quit group! Post roll here!!!

No more excuses! Take ownership of your addiction and move forward,
I quit with with you all!

Offline Radman

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Family and friends. Other than that, anything outdoors....motorcycling, shooting, hunting, fishing, racing.
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 07:38:00 AM »
Welcome.

Here's a little news flash for you: copenhagen has already broken you.

Now, with that in mind, fight the damn fight to overcome it. My point is that there is no shame in having a history of addiction. The only shame comes from continuing to be a slave to it. We are all the same within these walls. Even though we have diverse backgrounds, we fight the same fight here. Shoulder to shoulder, day by day..... that's how this is done successfully.

In a way, this addiction needs to take priority over everything else for a little while longer, but not in the way you think. You have to be committed to your quit in EVERY situation, during EVERY minute of EVERY day. It's that important. I'm quit before all else. That's not being selfish, it's the mindset that works.

Offline 2canmatts

this tme im going all the way no turning back
« on: August 22, 2013, 06:07:00 AM »
my name is matt im 22 ive been dipping sice i was 15 my passion has always been my wife, the marines bikes and cars and today i spent my last bit of cash on dip and not on my wife or project like i said i would. i violated the core value of committment. the day i left for the hardest months of my life, becoming a marine i came home several month later with nothing to show for my pain and sacrifice but a damaged pelvis, knee, and a check from the core saying sorry we broke you then i did the same thing i did today after months of dip free i got off the plane on cretches and bought a can and a pack first instead of dinner for my wife who suffered from my absence this time im not failing im not going to let copenhagen brake me so this morning on august 22nd at 2:58 am pacific time im taking out this dip and dumping all my cans in the trash and staying committed because the day i got off that plane i swore to hold true to the values that were hammered and beaten into us honor courage committment its time to have hell week all over again except this time i wont fall this time i wont fail