Author Topic: The LAST quit  (Read 464 times)

Offline Dundippin

• Quitter
  • Shift your focus so you do not think about it
    • Recovery Meeting Place
  • Quit Date: 9/15/2015
  • Interests: Web development, database design, management, weightlifting, bike riding, gardening and watching the Baltimore Ravens.
  • Likes Given: 4
Re: The LAST quit
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2017, 09:30:00 AM »
Quote from: RDB1972
Yep, post roll in the April group, and that will open the floodgates of support.
Zkeyser86,

Welcome to the group. Glad you found your quit group.

Remember to drink OJ as it is high in sugar which is what your brain used to produce everytime you dipped.

Eat 3 square meals a day, get plenty of sleep and exercise every day.

Come in and post roll call daily and communicate with the group.

Glad you joined.

I quit with you today.

I will pm my contact info in case you need someone to chat with.

Offline RDB

• Quit Spartan
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date 1/22/16
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 04:18:00 PM »
Yep, post roll in the April group, and that will open the floodgates of support.

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 03:11:00 PM »
Hello. Go to the welcome center and learn to post roll. Your group will be the April 2017 group.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Zkeyser86

• Quit Date: 2017-01-11
  • Likes Given: 0
The LAST quit
« on: January 11, 2017, 02:56:00 PM »
Hey all. I'm the new guy on the block and I'm ready to quit! I had my last dip last night @6pm. Today is my first true day.

I'm 31 and been dipping for about 5 years on and off. I've quit a couple of times but always made up an excuse to go back, like being stressed or needing a little "pick me up".

As of late, I have become very sensitive to caffeine and nicotine. I get anxious when using too much of of either. I quit the caffeine and now it's time for the nicotine. I haven't chewed all that long and was using the weaker SNUS by skoal...so I'm hoping this isn't too bad.

Thanks for any and all support guys! God bless!