Author Topic: New  (Read 520 times)

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: New
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2011, 09:08:00 AM »
Quote from: ziggy
I'm Ryan, but my friends call me Ziggy. I've been dipping for 8 years. Today is the beginning. I WILL beat this. Thanks in advance for your support.
Lets kick some ass on this. Read as much as you can brother. Post roll everyday and fight. Believe that this crap you've been putting in your body has been holding you back. Be the Ziggy you are suppose to be brother.

Offline jmiah

• Quitter
  • Interests: Baseball, hiking, working out (usually), my wife, and my awesome dog, Gunner.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2011, 08:25:00 AM »
Quote from: ziggy
I'm Ryan, but my friends call me Ziggy. I've been dipping for 8 years. Today is the beginning. I WILL beat this. Thanks in advance for your support.
Glad to be quit with you Ziggy. Hang on to your ass because it's a wild ride, but it's a ride that's worth it. We're here for you when you need us.
candor dat viribus alas
Sincerity gives wings to strength.

Offline LLCope

• Quitter
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2011, 07:09:00 AM »
ZIG----Good choice

Do it NOW---POST ROLL

We have you back.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can do without" HD Thoreau

Offline DennyX

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: BD: 1978my family, fishing, outdoors
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2011, 01:24:00 AM »
That's right Bean, it's not for the asking but FREEDOM is worth every lousy second of the SUCK, worth every second of the fight. I like your attitude zigg, you WILL do this. You ARE doing this. Post up in the morning, ame and a log of others will be looking for your name. PM if you need anything.

Denny

Offline Bean

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2011, 11:41:00 PM »
Great choice, Ziggy. Freedom isn't for the asking...you're gonna have to earn it one day at a time. Read everything you can. Post roll and KEEP your word!!! Fight it like your life is on the line...because it is. You took the first step, we're behind you for every other step. Stay strong, stay quit, brother.

Offline wo1miles

• Quitter
  • Interests: Baseball, Football, Basketball, Bowling, Reading, Writing, Spending time with the kiddos, watching movies with the love of my life (wife).
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 11:35:00 PM »
We have your back, Zigster. Come here when you want to bitch and moan about your withdrawal and craves. This is the best thing you can do for yourself.
Your mind is a lying, cheating, stealing whore. Your body is a saint. Now, who are YOU going to listen to?

Offline pokerleader

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 04:14:00 PM »
Ryan (ziggy)
Congrats on taking your first step to freedom. Just remember to post roll everyday and be honest with yourself. There is so much good information on here. Please take time and go over it all. If you need anything i will be here for you. Listen to everyone on here they will and are very helpful. I am on day four and starting to love life again.
One Day at a time is Awesome!!!!

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 04:09:00 PM »
Welcome friend.

We quit 1 day at a time here. This is why. index.php?showtopic=120

This is how. index.php?showtopic=50

This is where. index.php?showtopic=5270

Read, post up and keep your word. No nicotine today. You can quit today can't you?

Offline ziggy

New
« on: September 30, 2011, 04:05:00 PM »