Author Topic: lonely road ahead  (Read 22875 times)

Offline Nomore1959

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • Likes Given: 329
Re: lonely road ahead
« Reply #444 on: May 16, 2019, 08:24:10 PM »
Congratulations on 1,600 days of freedom my friend!   8)

Love ya Pab. Thanks for all that you do around here.

You were one of the first that reached out Pab, thank you and congratulations!!!
You da man, bro!
Super proud to hang with you every day.

16th floor!   Well earned!  I just reread my intro after 4 years, and you were paying it forward from my first days here.  Damn glad to see your count still well ahead of my own.  Thanks brother!

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #443 on: May 16, 2019, 12:49:24 PM »

You were one of the first that reached out Pab, thank you and congratulations!!!
You da man, bro!
Super proud to hang with you every day.
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline Skolvikings

• 86 Poison
  • Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.
  • Quit Date: 01/02/2018
  • Interests: Mortgage Professional, Foodie, Golf, Guns, Beer, Vikings Football, Cornhuskers Football, My Amazing Wife
  • Likes Given: 976
« Reply #442 on: May 16, 2019, 12:41:16 PM »

Be humble... grow everyday.

I fear I will always be chasing the vortex like a drug. None will be as special as my first hit.

MY HOF SPEECH

Online worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #441 on: May 16, 2019, 07:37:46 AM »

Offline Stranger999

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 09/05/2015
  • Interests: Taking that first breath every morning before I post roll again.... Family, Philadelphia Eagles football, music, computers, solving puzzles of all sorts
  • Likes Given: 245
« Reply #440 on: May 16, 2019, 01:17:45 AM »

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2037
« Reply #439 on: August 05, 2018, 05:21:00 PM »
Pabman
'Birthday' Boo ! ?
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline Stranger999

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 09/05/2015
  • Interests: Taking that first breath every morning before I post roll again.... Family, Philadelphia Eagles football, music, computers, solving puzzles of all sorts
  • Likes Given: 245
« Reply #438 on: July 20, 2018, 09:36:00 PM »
Quote from: FLLipOut
Quote from: Mike1966
Quote from: ChristopherJ
Quote from: ChickDip
Quote from: pab1964
As I sit here in a hospital bed recovering from stomach surgery all I could think of was , well this is it stomach cancer. I had exploratory surgery my appendix were sitting on small bowel they removed them and I wrote this to say without all the support from my great friends here on Ktc I would have been right back on the can a long time ago and would be sitting here in this hospital bed celebrating with a big fat cat turd because it wasnÂ’t cancer. I can say without a doubt I hate nicotine! Please use all your tools here on KTC they work. Support others and text some guys your promise itÂ’s another tool in your arsenal. Thanks Ktc and thanks for my daily support! Quit on and remember you are I may not be so lucky next time when somethings wrong learn to hate this shit it was killing you dai!y!

Pab 1300
All Blessed to be here another day.
Fortunate to have friends and comrades to share the load.
Can't do it alone.
Love ya Boo.
Wishing you a speedy recovery friend. Your quit is rock solid and you know better ways to celebrate life now.
Congrats on 1300 Alvin and thanks for all the support. You don't realize how much I appreciate it. Hope you have a quick recover my friend.
We are the ones that are truly bless that you are here another day! :wub: Thanks for the daily support and friendship, Alvin and congratulations on another amazing milestone. Get better SOON! Those grandkids need their grandpa back in shape ASAP!
I'm glad you are still with us my friend! One problem plus nicotine still equals two problems. I can't wait to post roll with you tomorrow! :)

Offline FLLipOut

• Master of Quit
  • Lady Arsonist
  • Quit Date: 07/22/16
  • Likes Given: 2558
« Reply #437 on: July 20, 2018, 10:20:00 AM »
Quote from: Mike1966
As I sit here in a hospital bed recovering from stomach surgery all I could think of was , well this is it stomach cancer. I had exploratory surgery my appendix were sitting on small bowel they removed them and I wrote this to say without all the support from my great friends here on Ktc I would have been right back on the can a long time ago and would be sitting here in this hospital bed celebrating with a big fat cat turd because it wasnÂ’t cancer. I can say without a doubt I hate nicotine! Please use all your tools here on KTC they work. Support others and text some guys your promise itÂ’s another tool in your arsenal. Thanks Ktc and thanks for my daily support! Quit on and remember you are I may not be so lucky next time when somethings wrong learn to hate this shit it was killing you dai!y!

Pab 1300
Can't do it alone.
Love ya Boo.
Wishing you a speedy recovery friend. Your quit is rock solid and you know better ways to celebrate life now.
Congrats on 1300 Alvin and thanks for all the support. You don't realize how much I appreciate it. Hope you have a quick recover my friend.
We are the ones that are truly bless that you are here another day! :wub: Thanks for the daily support and friendship, Alvin and congratulations on another amazing milestone. Get better SOON! Those grandkids need their grandpa back in shape ASAP!
Just one and you will be back to where you started, and where you started was desperately wishing you were where you are now.
"The best way out is always through." - Robert Frost
"I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you!" - Samwise Gamgee
HOF: 10.29.16 | FL 2: 02.06.17 | FL 3: 05.17.17 | Y1: 07.22.17 | FL 4: 08.25.17 | FL 5: 12.03.17 | FL 6: 03.13.18 | FL 7: 06.21.18 | Y2: 07.22.18 | FL 8: 09.29.18 | FL 9: 01.07.19 | COMMA , : 04.17.19 | Y3: 07.22.19 | FL 11: 07.26.19 | FL 12: 11.03.19 | FL 13: 02.11.20 | FL 14: 05.21.20 | Y4: 07.22.20 | FL 15: 08.29.20  | FL 16: 12.07.20 | FL 17: 03.17.21 | FL 18: 06.25.21 | Y5: 07.22.21 | FL 19: 06.25.21 | FL 20 ,, : 01.11.22 | FL 21: 04.21.22 | Y6: 07.22.22 | FL 22: 07.30.22 | FL 23: 11.07.22 | FL 24: 02.15.23 | FL 25: 05.26.23 | Y7: 07.22.23 | FL 26: 09.03.23 | FL 27: 12.12.23 | FL 28: 03.21.24

Offline Mike1966

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 4/18/2016
  • Likes Given: 77
« Reply #436 on: July 20, 2018, 07:40:00 AM »

Pab 1300
Can't do it alone.
Love ya Boo.
Just one and you will be back where you started.
And where you started was desperately wishing
you were where you are right now.

Offline ChristopherJ

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: Sept 17, 2014
  • Interests: Travel, music, sports, art,
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #435 on: July 20, 2018, 07:12:00 AM »

Pab 1300
Can't do it alone.
Love ya Boo.
Don't be afraid.  You are not alone.

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
« Reply #434 on: July 20, 2018, 01:46:00 AM »

Pab 1300
Can't do it alone.
Love ya Boo.
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
« Reply #433 on: July 20, 2018, 01:43:00 AM »
Quote from: Bucky
Quote from: skolvikings
Quote from: Thumblewort
Quote from: Rawls
Quote from: KennyZ
Congratulations on the 13th floor!
You big ol Stud.... Damn just Damn.
Rawls 1340
Yep yep, quit on quittin' on!
Congrats Pab you the man!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats to a model quitter
Hey Boo... Congrats on 1300 days thank you so much for always being a huge support. Never any bullshit. It means a lot. My life. Love you my friend.

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #432 on: July 19, 2018, 11:55:00 PM »

Pab 1300
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Bucky

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-04-29
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #431 on: July 19, 2018, 04:33:00 PM »
Quote from: skolvikings
Rawls 1340
Congrats to a model quitter

Offline Skolvikings

• 86 Poison
  • Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.
  • Quit Date: 01/02/2018
  • Interests: Mortgage Professional, Foodie, Golf, Guns, Beer, Vikings Football, Cornhuskers Football, My Amazing Wife
  • Likes Given: 976
« Reply #430 on: July 19, 2018, 01:39:00 PM »
Rawls 1340
Be humble... grow everyday.

I fear I will always be chasing the vortex like a drug. None will be as special as my first hit.

MY HOF SPEECH