Author Topic: Ok... its time!  (Read 1316 times)

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Ok... its time!
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 08:56:00 AM »
Zwatkins you can do this! One day at a time. Come here every day EARLY and make your promise and keep your word, it is as simple as that! Pm me ill be glad to help, talk, listen, take rage or whatever you need! My journey of the past 68 days has been awesome, I want to return some of the support I've received, to break my 38 + yr addiction!!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Buddy Mac

• Quitter
  • Interests: My two daughters and wife, watching all sports, playing golf
Re: Ok... its time!
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 08:11:00 AM »
Quote from: zwatkins1984
Hello everyone,

I've tried quitting several times in the last 3 months and I made it as far as 3 weeks. Then I caved... last week I told my self the usual things like one pouch can't hurt or I'll buy one can and throw it away tomorrow. I've been buying a can and throwing it away for the last week and a half...

Now is the time. I am ready. Its time to kill the Griz and get my life back! I am an addict. I'm ready to go through the fog and come out on the otherside.

6/7/2012

LETS DO THIS!
zwatkins

If you are ready to quit you have come to the right place. Go to Welcome Center (pinkish tab at top of page) and read everythng you can. Go post roll in September and start getting to know your quit brothers. You can do this.

Buddy Mac
Buddy Mac

Offline zwatkins1984

Ok... its time!
« on: June 06, 2012, 07:10:00 PM »
Hello everyone,

I've tried quitting several times in the last 3 months and I made it as far as 3 weeks. Then I caved... last week I told my self the usual things like one pouch can't hurt or I'll buy one can and throw it away tomorrow. I've been buying a can and throwing it away for the last week and a half...

Now is the time. I am ready. Its time to kill the Griz and get my life back! I am an addict. I'm ready to go through the fog and come out on the otherside.

6/7/2012

LETS DO THIS!