Author Topic: No Lozenges This Time!!!  (Read 332 times)

Offline Ready

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 19
Re: No Lozenges This Time!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2009, 10:11:00 PM »
Quote from: 122709
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself on here.

I've dipped since I was 16, so it's been about 6 years. Made a couple attempts to quit in the past, but they both involved nicotine replacement (never tried the cold turkey method before).

I think another problem with my first two attempts was the fact that I was doing it for someone else, and not for ME.

Anyway I'm really excited to be a part of this community - which I know will give me the support I need to kick this damn habit for good.

I've only been nicotine free for about 13 hours and I'm already gettin' that old familiar feeling.
Welcome.

Check your Inbox (1) upper right corner of your screen.

Offline 122709

• Likes Given: 0
No Lozenges This Time!!!
« on: December 27, 2009, 09:59:00 PM »
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself on here.

I've dipped since I was 16, so it's been about 6 years. Made a couple attempts to quit in the past, but they both involved nicotine replacement (never tried the cold turkey method before).

I think another problem with my first two attempts was the fact that I was doing it for someone else, and not for ME.

Anyway I'm really excited to be a part of this community - which I know will give me the support I need to kick this damn habit for good.

I've only been nicotine free for about 13 hours and I'm already gettin' that old familiar feeling.