Author Topic: General Discussion - 2016  (Read 40566 times)

Offline FLLipOut

• Master of Quit
  • Lady Arsonist
  • Quit Date: 07/22/16
  • Likes Given: 2555
Re: General Discussion - 2016
« Reply #596 on: October 26, 2016, 07:56:00 PM »
Quote from: Kyle
On day number 35 of my quit. Dipped for 18 plus years of around a can every two days. The anxiety and mind games have been the worst for me. I have never even breached the stuff I think about daily when I dipped. Not fun questions that now pop into my head. I guess I dipped to deal with the stresses of life. I will be better off on the other side but in the middle of it sucks. Finally getting some sleep which helps. I have zero intention of ever doing kodiak or any other tobacco again, but this sucks I definitely thought by now I would be over it.
Hey Kyle! Great job on 35 days quitting alone. Why aren't you posting roll in December's quit group? There is a ton of strength to be found in a pack and in making a daily pledge. Go on over, post roll and introduce yourself! These are folks at the same point in the journey as you!
Just one and you will be back to where you started, and where you started was desperately wishing you were where you are now.
"The best way out is always through." - Robert Frost
"I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you!" - Samwise Gamgee
HOF: 10.29.16 | FL 2: 02.06.17 | FL 3: 05.17.17 | Y1: 07.22.17 | FL 4: 08.25.17 | FL 5: 12.03.17 | FL 6: 03.13.18 | FL 7: 06.21.18 | Y2: 07.22.18 | FL 8: 09.29.18 | FL 9: 01.07.19 | COMMA , : 04.17.19 | Y3: 07.22.19 | FL 11: 07.26.19 | FL 12: 11.03.19 | FL 13: 02.11.20 | FL 14: 05.21.20 | Y4: 07.22.20 | FL 15: 08.29.20  | FL 16: 12.07.20 | FL 17: 03.17.21 | FL 18: 06.25.21 | Y5: 07.22.21 | FL 19: 06.25.21 | FL 20 ,, : 01.11.22 | FL 21: 04.21.22 | Y6: 07.22.22 | FL 22: 07.30.22 | FL 23: 11.07.22 | FL 24: 02.15.23 | FL 25: 05.26.23 | Y7: 07.22.23 | FL 26: 09.03.23 | FL 27: 12.12.23 | FL 28: 03.21.24

Offline Kyle d

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-09-21
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #595 on: October 26, 2016, 07:46:00 PM »
On day number 35 of my quit. Dipped for 18 plus years of around a can every two days. The anxiety and mind games have been the worst for me. I have never even breached the stuff I think about daily when I dipped. Not fun questions that now pop into my head. I guess I dipped to deal with the stresses of life. I will be better off on the other side but in the middle of it sucks. Finally getting some sleep which helps. I have zero intention of ever doing kodiak or any other tobacco again, but this sucks I definitely thought by now I would be over it.

Offline Tonifer

• Quit Pro
  • Go Dawgs!
  • Quit Date: September 25, 2016
  • Interests: Woodworking, Nascar, College Football
  • Likes Given: 75
« Reply #594 on: October 23, 2016, 03:37:00 PM »
Quote from: mcsnapper1
Quote from: Nomore1959
Quote from: Tonifer
Is "Fake Dip" a legitimate long term alternative to tobacco?

I was a heavy dipper for 35 years (except for a few breaks including one for 4 years). Every day I would pack my lip with dip. I was addicted to the nicotine, but part of my addiction was, (or should I say "is") the feel and taste in my lip. Before I quit I ordered a variety of fake dips to try. When I found one that was close to the feel and taste of Cope snuff I stopped using tobacco and used the fake stuff. I now dip the fake almost as much as I was dipping the poison.

The main reason I quit was the health risks, but I also wanted to quit because dipping, whether tobacco or a substitute, is not socially acceptable and I didn't want to be controlled by a can of ground up plant material. I have successfully quit the tobacco so far (ODAAT). But have I exchanged one deadly and disgusting habit for another safer, but equally disgusting one?

Hooch spitfire is the brand I have been using. I do not intend to continue using it forever, but I do not think my quit would have gone as smoothly without it. My cravings for the real stuff have been minimal and easily satisfied with the Hooch. I have been dealing with the chemical addiction, but done nothing to break the habit of the oral fixation. I know that KTC suggests/requires that we quit cold turkey. Although I have not had any nicotine of any form since I quit, I don't feel like I really quit cold turkey. The fake dip has been a crutch. I am not saying that's a bad thing as long as it's temporary.

My question is will quitting the habit of dipping the fake be easier with the nicotine out of my system? And is the fake covering up any affects of withdrawal that I may experience when I quit it? I would appreciate any thoughts on this, especially from anyone who has used these products.

Tony - quit Sept 25, 2016
Whatever it takes to keep nicotine out of your system is fine. I chewed Copenagen for 35 years, and used fake dip (Oregon Mint) for nearly 200 days- then just stopped grabbing it. Now at 525 days with no oral fix. Most quitters here will use something to separate the oral fix from the nicotine. It helps. I wouldn't worry about the fake becoming a long term need. You will use less over time.
I too dipped Cope for nearly 30 years. I am now 266 days dip free. I also used fake dip nearly as much as the real stuff early on, but now a can of fake is lasting me a few weeks. I just keep it around for times when I have a strong crave. I was also concerned that I was just trading one addiction for another, but everyone I asked about it said the same thing. You will need it until you don't. I am no longer concerned about it. Just keep the real stuff out of your lip and keep on quittin'.
Thanks nomore and mcsnapper that makes me feel a lot better. I would hate to think that I would go through all this just to be booked on something else and go through it all again. Big relief
Quit date: September 25, 2016
HOF date: January 2, 2017
Comma date: June 21, 2019

Become as addicted to your quit as you were to nic.

Offline mcsnapper1

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/31/2016
« Reply #593 on: October 22, 2016, 09:30:00 PM »
Quote from: Nomore1959

I was a heavy dipper for 35 years (except for a few breaks including one for 4 years). Every day I would pack my lip with dip. I was addicted to the nicotine, but part of my addiction was, (or should I say "is") the feel and taste in my lip. Before I quit I ordered a variety of fake dips to try. When I found one that was close to the feel and taste of Cope snuff I stopped using tobacco and used the fake stuff. I now dip the fake almost as much as I was dipping the poison.

The main reason I quit was the health risks, but I also wanted to quit because dipping, whether tobacco or a substitute, is not socially acceptable and I didn't want to be controlled by a can of ground up plant material. I have successfully quit the tobacco so far (ODAAT). But have I exchanged one deadly and disgusting habit for another safer, but equally disgusting one?

Hooch spitfire is the brand I have been using. I do not intend to continue using it forever, but I do not think my quit would have gone as smoothly without it. My cravings for the real stuff have been minimal and easily satisfied with the Hooch. I have been dealing with the chemical addiction, but done nothing to break the habit of the oral fixation. I know that KTC suggests/requires that we quit cold turkey. Although I have not had any nicotine of any form since I quit, I don't feel like I really quit cold turkey. The fake dip has been a crutch. I am not saying that's a bad thing as long as it's temporary.

My question is will quitting the habit of dipping the fake be easier with the nicotine out of my system? And is the fake covering up any affects of withdrawal that I may experience when I quit it? I would appreciate any thoughts on this, especially from anyone who has used these products.

Whatever it takes to keep nicotine out of your system is fine. I chewed Copenagen for 35 years, and used fake dip (Oregon Mint) for nearly 200 days- then just stopped grabbing it. Now at 525 days with no oral fix. Most quitters here will use something to separate the oral fix from the nicotine. It helps. I wouldn't worry about the fake becoming a long term need. You will use less over time.
I too dipped Cope for nearly 30 years. I am now 266 days dip free. I also used fake dip nearly as much as the real stuff early on, but now a can of fake is lasting me a few weeks. I just keep it around for times when I have a strong crave. I was also concerned that I was just trading one addiction for another, but everyone I asked about it said the same thing. You will need it until you don't. I am no longer concerned about it. Just keep the real stuff out of your lip and keep on quittin'.

Offline JB65

• Quitting MoFo
  • Lennie and Henry
  • Quit Date: August 17, 2015
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #592 on: October 22, 2016, 09:02:00 AM »
Quote from: ChipperH
Hello, thanks for setting up this site, the encouragement is fantastic! I quit in June of this year after 20+ years of a can of Cope per day. And I loved it... I quit because I hated being mastered by a small can. Even though I'm about 4 months into quitting, the past week or so has been tortuous. I even dream about dipping. I had reckoned that it would be pretty easy after the first month or so... wrong. Is that normal? I've been chewing gum, crunching mints, started seeds, and have gone back to fake dip. Prayer and stubbornness are keeping me clean, but my goodness. Can I anticipate fighting this way for the next good while? Have you long term quitters reached a point where dipping is no longer dominant in your thinking?
Hello Chipper. Congratulations on your quit, that's pretty bad ass stuff right there, 120+ days.

For me, almost at 440 now, I can say that Nicotine no longer rules my thoughts. However, I am always wary. The problem is now and always will be, that I am an addict. Addicted to that nastiness.

The guys at 200 days, and the successful guys at 300, 400 500, 1000 + days will all say the same thing. Addict - Yes. Slave to the can - no more.

We are always keeping an eye out. Cravings still come, but nothing like where you are at. I reached a eureka moment around 200 days or so. Yes the physical addiction of the first 72 hours was murder.

The flat out mind games that started after then for me was and still is crazy. Dip dreams, for sure, even now. These thoughts in your head now are all mind games - the crafty nicotine bitch is trying anything she can to get you back in her grips.

Dreams, doubts, craves, you name it. She wants you back

I think my hardest days have been 100 - about 175. Post HOF let down.. (100 days in HOF here). Sort of anti-climactic... I was kicking the habit, but was let down because I still refused to call myself an addict. I rededicated myself to quitting and visiting the Intros, this page and helping newbies get rolling.

That turned the lightswtich on for me and everything started falling into place. Nothing helps your own quit than reaching out to a newbie. Just when I think I am struggling, I visit the intros, the new quit groups and interact with those poor bastards who are just starting their quit. Puts things into perspective for me.

Did you ever think of joining up with a group here? And spreading some of your quit wisdom around? These guys in the group you would join are all going through the same thing you are, since you all will have quit around the same time.

Offline ChipperH

• Quit Date: 2016-06-19
« Reply #591 on: October 21, 2016, 11:10:00 PM »
Hello, thanks for setting up this site, the encouragement is fantastic! I quit in June of this year after 20+ years of a can of Cope per day. And I loved it... I quit because I hated being mastered by a small can. Even though I'm about 4 months into quitting, the past week or so has been tortuous. I even dream about dipping. I had reckoned that it would be pretty easy after the first month or so... wrong. Is that normal? I've been chewing gum, crunching mints, started seeds, and have gone back to fake dip. Prayer and stubbornness are keeping me clean, but my goodness. Can I anticipate fighting this way for the next good while? Have you long term quitters reached a point where dipping is no longer dominant in your thinking?

Offline Nomore1959

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • Likes Given: 329
« Reply #590 on: October 21, 2016, 09:20:00 PM »

Offline Tonifer

• Quit Pro
  • Go Dawgs!
  • Quit Date: September 25, 2016
  • Interests: Woodworking, Nascar, College Football
  • Likes Given: 75
« Reply #589 on: October 21, 2016, 07:19:00 PM »

Quit date: September 25, 2016
HOF date: January 2, 2017
Comma date: June 21, 2019

Become as addicted to your quit as you were to nic.

Offline Idaho Spuds

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: August 18, 2014
  • Interests: Family, Soccer, fishing, hunting, camping
  • Likes Given: 71
« Reply #588 on: October 21, 2016, 03:58:00 PM »
Quote from: HimynameisMike
Well i quit yesterday at midnight, said to myself that i cant keep playing this game. I had quit once, a couple years ago and did well for about 5 months, then the bachelor party happened. Moving through the first 72 hrs is absolutely killing me but i'm pumped to have found this forum, so thank for having it.
Mike?
Welcome congratulations on your decision.
A few things to help your through your quit:
- We post roll daily; here is your quit GroupJanuary 2017
- This is you quit, you only took a break before
- We take out quits and KTC seriously, buckle down and get after it
Idaho Spuds 796 days free

Offline HimynameisMike

• Quit Date: 2016-10-20
« Reply #587 on: October 21, 2016, 02:47:00 PM »
Well i quit yesterday at midnight, said to myself that i cant keep playing this game. I had quit once, a couple years ago and did well for about 5 months, then the bachelor party happened. Moving through the first 72 hrs is absolutely killing me but i'm pumped to have found this forum, so thank for having it.

Offline chewie

• Administrator
  • Master of Quit
    • 406Northlane
  • Quit Date: 7.24.2006
  • Interests: quitting, family, digital marketing, beer, whiskey, horror movies... Fucks Given: 0
  • Likes Given: 350
« Reply #586 on: October 20, 2016, 09:37:00 AM »
Quote from: cbryantjr
Is there anyone on here from the DFW area? I am trying to find a place in the area that carries Bacc Off...no success so far.
Yes, a slew of them. Check this thread: topic/1007276/
"Every man dies... not every man really lives." - William Wallace

QD - 7.24.06 / HOF - 10.31.06 / 2nd - 2.08.07 / 3rd - 5.19.07 / 4th - 8.27.07 / 5th - 12.05.07 / 6th - 3.14.08 / 7th - 6.22.08 / 8th - 9.30.08 / 9th - 1.08.09 / Comma - 4.18.09 / 11th - 7.27.09 / 12th - 11.04.09 / 13th - 2.12.10 / 14th - 05.23.10 / 15th - 08.31.2010 / 16th - 12.9.10 / 17th - 3.19.11 / 18th - 6.27.11 / 19th - 10.5.11 / 2K - 1.13.12 / 21st - 4.22.12 / 22nd - 7.31.12 / 23rd - 11.8.12 / 24th - 2.16.13 / 25th - 5.27.13 / 26th - 9.4.13 / 27th - 12.12.13 / 28th - 3.24.14 / 29th - 7.1.14 / 3K - 10.9.14 / 31st - 1.17.15 / 32nd - 4.27.15 / 33rd - 8.5.15 / 34th - 9.13.15 / 35th - 2.21.16 / 36th - 5.31.16 / 37th - 9.8.16 / 38th - 12.17.16 / 39th - 3.27.17 / 4K - 7.5.17 / 41st - 10.13.17 / 42nd - 1.21.18 / 43rd - 5.1.18 / 44th - 8.9.18 / 45th - 11.17.18 / 46th - 2.25.19 / 47th - 6.5.19 / 48th - 9.13.19 / 49th - 12.22.19 / 5K - 4.1.20 / 51st - 7.9.20 / 52nd - 10.17.20 / 53rd - 1.25.21 / 54th - 5.5.21 / 55th - 8.13.21 / 56th - 11.21.21 / 57th - 3.1.22 / 58th - 6.9.22 / 59th - 9.17.22 / 6K - 12.26.22 / 61st - 4.5.23 / 62nd - 7.14.23 / 63rd - 10.22.23 / 64th - 1.20.24

Episode III: The Final Quit | 406 Northlane | ScareTissue.com

Offline cbryantjr

« Reply #585 on: October 20, 2016, 09:36:00 AM »
Is there anyone on here from the DFW area? I am trying to find a place in the area that carries Bacc Off...no success so far.

Offline KingNothing

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 2015-07-10
« Reply #584 on: October 17, 2016, 12:17:00 PM »
Quote from: jrshooter
Quote from: chewie
Hello, all. Newbie here, five days since my last pinch of Skoal.

Here's my question. The first thing I did was to go out and buy nicotine gum at the drug store, and I've been using it. Is this a bad thing to wean off chew slowly with this? Should I try to divorce myself from the gum as quickly as possible, or should I follow through with a gradual process?

Thanks for any answers.
Nicotine gum contains nicotine.

What you've done is change delivery methods. (IE you're an alcoholic that's switched from Jack Daniel's to Miller Lite).

This gradual process can work for some people but we subscribe to the cold turkey method as we believe with ever fiber of our being that it's the best way to quit.

Throw the gum away, go cold turkey and post roll with your group. It will suck balls... but it will be worth it in the end.

Chewie
I'm going to do it your way. We'll see how it goes.
Don't give yourself an out Jr. "We'll see how it goes" leaves the door wide open for the demon to tempt you. Join a quit group: Pre-HOF January 2017. You can share your experiences, both good and bad, with others that are going through the same stage. Post roll everyday and make your promise to your fellow quitters and yourself that you will not use nicotine in any form today. Period. Be a man of integrity and keep your promise. Wake up the next day and do it again. You can do this, but giving it the ol' college try won't get it done. It's hard work and it can be miserable at times, but it is worth every second of the freedom you will be earning.
"Fuck nicotine dude. You don't need it. And you don't want it. It didn't do a thing for you and you know it." - worktowin
"today you dissided that shit wont control your life. and it wont. unless you let it." - drome
"Not thinking about nicotine is for people who've never used nicotine. We threw that option away with the first dip or drag on a cigarette. We are addicts, and cannot become un-addicted." - wildirish317
"You need to decide how much you really want to be quit." - pky1520
We are always at risk. And probably always will be. That is why I will never get "too quit" to post my +1. Every. Damn. Day. - geis2597

Intro
Freedom Tastes So Good

Quit: 7/10/15, HOF: 10/17/15, 2nd Floor: 1/25/16, 3rd Floor: 5/4/16, 1 year: 7/10/16 4th Floor: 8/12/16, 5th Floor: 11/20/16, 6th Floor: 2/28/17, 7th Floor: 6/8/17, 2 years: 7/10/17, 8th Floor: 9/16/17, 9th Floor: 12/25/17, Comma: 4/4/18, 3 years: 7/10/18, 11th Floor: 7/13/18

Offline jrshooter

• Quit Date: 2016-10-11
« Reply #583 on: October 17, 2016, 10:34:00 AM »
Quote from: chewie
Hello, all. Newbie here, five days since my last pinch of Skoal.

Here's my question. The first thing I did was to go out and buy nicotine gum at the drug store, and I've been using it. Is this a bad thing to wean off chew slowly with this? Should I try to divorce myself from the gum as quickly as possible, or should I follow through with a gradual process?

Thanks for any answers.
Nicotine gum contains nicotine.

What you've done is change delivery methods. (IE you're an alcoholic that's switched from Jack Daniel's to Miller Lite).

This gradual process can work for some people but we subscribe to the cold turkey method as we believe with ever fiber of our being that it's the best way to quit.

Throw the gum away, go cold turkey and post roll with your group. It will suck balls... but it will be worth it in the end.

Chewie
I'm going to do it your way. We'll see how it goes.

Offline chewie

• Administrator
  • Master of Quit
    • 406Northlane
  • Quit Date: 7.24.2006
  • Interests: quitting, family, digital marketing, beer, whiskey, horror movies... Fucks Given: 0
  • Likes Given: 350
« Reply #582 on: October 17, 2016, 09:06:00 AM »
Quote from: pky1520
Quote from: pky1520
Quote from: RickC
RickC here. I've thought about coming back to KTC for years now but haven't. I failed twice while on this site, but not because of KTC. As I get older I continue to get wiser...well, except for the 2 cans+ of Copenhagen Long Cut Straight shit I put in my lip every day...ok, there's probably a lot of other things as well. The hold dip has on me now, and has had on me for 20 years this month has to stop. How can a can of dip mean more to me than my kids, my wife, my family, friends, and myself? The fact that I've thought about quitting (and I've quit multiple times for a few weeks or months...actually most nights when I go to bed) for about as long as I've dipped proves the power this fucking shit has. Well, I've allowed it to have that power though. I'm a damn addict...not crack, heroin, etc., but it's the same thing for the most part. It controls my thoughts, my sleep, where I choose to go, when I can talk to someone, kiss my wife, what I eat or drink (because another dip is better after another beer or some food)...the list goes on and on.

I have stopped "blaming" dip a long time ago. I just accepted some things...that I am weak, a fucking pussy, not a quitter, I'll die of something anyway, it's too late to quit, i need it, I want it...there, that was it..."I WANT IT"!!!! It's not the dip, it's me. I am weak, but only because I have chosen to keep dipping, and allowed it to become so powerful that I no longer think straight. How did this happen? Where did Rick go? How could I be 40 years old dipping over 2 tins a day when just yesterday I was graduating from college, getting married, having beautiful kids, and telling myself that I would quit "tomorrow". Who am I now as a man that does not have the strength to stop something that he wants to stop? So, is dip really that powerful or am I just that weak? Well, I believe both. One can not survive without the other. It's a hell of a habit, and one I don't wish on anyone. I personally know people who have dipped for 25 years and can somehow have 1 or two dips a day...I can't do that. 25 year old me said he could and now I'm 40. I will not be 41 years old with that same mentality...been there and it doesn't work.

So, after all this nonsense rambling this late at night (FYI - wife just came out to the living room half asleep asking why I'm still up at 2am haha), all I really want to say is "Will KTC allow me to post day 1 on Sunday 10/16 when I'm one full day dip free? I let down a few people on here a couple years back and not sure they are still on here, but 2 names that enter my mind are MattyC and Sig...there were two others but I apologize because I can't remember and hopefully they may. Tomorrow will be a breeze, the next not so bad, the 3rd day hell begins...and then continues. I'm great at lasting through the fog...my wife knows I'm lying by the way :). Have a good night all, and thank you for reading some or even all of what I wrote. Hell, I could write forever ha. FYI - my username a couple years ago was "nolongeradipper"...what a jackass I am, right? Fuck Dip, but it's not dip it's me being a fucking pussy not having the balls to quit. Better late than never.

- RickC
Hey Rick, glad you're looking to quit and get serious.

There are a few things that you will need to do to build credibility on this site to the point that folks will help you.

1. You can't have multiple screen names. You'll need to come back with your original account and not use this one. That's actually a pretty major offense. As you were open about it, I assume that you didn't realize that, but I'm sure a Mod will reach out soon to explain. The idea is that you can't wipe away your history. You can move forward, but you can't forget why you failed last time. You'll need to explain why you chose to do that.

2. You need to post roll in the January group. Your "day 1" is the day that you last used. So even if you dipped this morning, your day one would start today if you committed to not use again. As you've been here before, I assume that you know about roll. Posting first thing daily is a requirement for use of this site.

3. As a caver, you will need to answer three questions to your new group and your old group. 1. What happened? 2. Why did it happen? 3. What will you do differently to prevent it from happening again? You seem to have most of those pieces thought out in this post, so you'll want to take those thoughts and put them in that three question format and post them in the January group and whatever group you were in before.

4. You need to be 100% serious and ready to do this. Be on roll every single day, read everything and figure out how this site works. Reach out and help new people. As someone who has caved more than once and is now trying to come back with a new screen name, you are going to have a lot of folks who will flat out not give a shit about helping you. You're going to have to work extra hard to earn the respect and support that you will need in this quit.

Let me know if you need me to clarify anything. There is no luck involved here, so I won't wish you any. I will be rooting for you and I hope that you follow up.
After reading up on your old screen name, I see why you would want to start fresh - although that certainly doesn't excuse it. It was several years ago, so I seriously hope you've grown up like you said you have. If you pull the same kind of flaky crap this time around, you'll lose KTC as a resource.

You will need to have a good explanation as to why you did that, so make sure you've thought through what you're going to say before jumping in to a new group.
Rick - welcome back. Sorry to see that you've failed but happy that you've made your way back.

Please discontinue using this account and go back to using nolongeradipper. If you need help regaining access to that account let me or another admin know and we can assist.

Chewie
"Every man dies... not every man really lives." - William Wallace

QD - 7.24.06 / HOF - 10.31.06 / 2nd - 2.08.07 / 3rd - 5.19.07 / 4th - 8.27.07 / 5th - 12.05.07 / 6th - 3.14.08 / 7th - 6.22.08 / 8th - 9.30.08 / 9th - 1.08.09 / Comma - 4.18.09 / 11th - 7.27.09 / 12th - 11.04.09 / 13th - 2.12.10 / 14th - 05.23.10 / 15th - 08.31.2010 / 16th - 12.9.10 / 17th - 3.19.11 / 18th - 6.27.11 / 19th - 10.5.11 / 2K - 1.13.12 / 21st - 4.22.12 / 22nd - 7.31.12 / 23rd - 11.8.12 / 24th - 2.16.13 / 25th - 5.27.13 / 26th - 9.4.13 / 27th - 12.12.13 / 28th - 3.24.14 / 29th - 7.1.14 / 3K - 10.9.14 / 31st - 1.17.15 / 32nd - 4.27.15 / 33rd - 8.5.15 / 34th - 9.13.15 / 35th - 2.21.16 / 36th - 5.31.16 / 37th - 9.8.16 / 38th - 12.17.16 / 39th - 3.27.17 / 4K - 7.5.17 / 41st - 10.13.17 / 42nd - 1.21.18 / 43rd - 5.1.18 / 44th - 8.9.18 / 45th - 11.17.18 / 46th - 2.25.19 / 47th - 6.5.19 / 48th - 9.13.19 / 49th - 12.22.19 / 5K - 4.1.20 / 51st - 7.9.20 / 52nd - 10.17.20 / 53rd - 1.25.21 / 54th - 5.5.21 / 55th - 8.13.21 / 56th - 11.21.21 / 57th - 3.1.22 / 58th - 6.9.22 / 59th - 9.17.22 / 6K - 12.26.22 / 61st - 4.5.23 / 62nd - 7.14.23 / 63rd - 10.22.23 / 64th - 1.20.24

Episode III: The Final Quit | 406 Northlane | ScareTissue.com