Author Topic: Day 1-intro  (Read 886 times)

Offline eyehatecope

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-08-09
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Day 1-intro
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2016, 08:55:00 AM »
Quote from: Jeff
Quote from: eyehatecope
Proud you posted roll again today. You have my digits and have reached out to me. Please continue to Brody!
Brody, if you haven't read the Kern's story click on the link in EYEHATECOPES signature, powerful and heartbreaking story. It will help get you through the tough times in the first couple weeks of your quit. I've read it at least 3 times. Let me know if I can help in anyway.
Yes sir, I still go and read it. It's as powerful if not more now than it was the first time I read it.
Jenny and Tom Kern

RIP My Brother!

Offline Jeff W

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2016, 12:59:00 AM »
Quote from: eyehatecope
Proud you posted roll again today. You have my digits and have reached out to me. Please continue to Brody!
Brody, if you haven't read the Kern's story click on the link in EYEHATECOPES signature, powerful and heartbreaking story. It will help get you through the tough times in the first couple weeks of your quit. I've read it at least 3 times. Let me know if I can help in anyway.

Offline Viking

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Baseball, football, all sports, raising kids, 80s music (Iron Maiden is my fave)
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2016, 08:55:00 PM »
4Brody, welcome to the site and congrats on your decision to quit! Best decision you will ever make. I hope the moniker 4brody also means you are quitting for you. Posting roll first thing in the morning is the key to staying quit, along with accountability to our quit brothers and sisters and forging that brotherhood. I shot you a PM. Let me know if I can help in any way!

Offline eyehatecope

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2016, 08:27:00 PM »
Jenny and Tom Kern

RIP My Brother!

Offline JGlav

• Master of Quit
  • Interests: Quit Date: 9/05/15
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2016, 07:27:00 AM »
Welcome to a great decision of freedom. Go ahead and post your promise on March '16 and honor your word for the day. This site works 4Brody. Read up and
drink the kool aid.

Offline eyehatecope

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2016, 09:40:00 PM »
Go here which will take you to March 17', start posting roll. Everyone will be proud to see you and will help you I promise.

March 17
Jenny and Tom Kern

RIP My Brother!

Offline RDB

• Quit Spartan
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date 1/22/16
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 07:06:00 PM »
Quote from: 4Brody
12/13/12 is the last day! last dip was 942 pm 12-12
I have been a user of the cope for about 17 years now.
I work in the a field job and drive for extended hrs 5 days a week.
I have tried a one other time, but after about 2 week, i messed up. That was a little over a year ago. But now and i want it and have a 9 month old son that needs me.
I will not go back ever.

PS. Not the best with these computers. I will try my best to figure out the computer!
Congrats on your decision. Quitting is the best decision you can make.

You are a member of the March '17 quit group. Go there and post your promise to not dip today. Then go back tomorrow and make the same promise again, we quit one day at a time here. Make your promise, keep your word.

Offline 4Brody

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-12-13
Day 1-intro
« on: December 13, 2016, 05:43:00 PM »
12/13/12 is the last day! last dip was 942 pm 12-12
I have been a user of the cope for about 17 years now.
I work in the a field job and drive for extended hrs 5 days a week.
I have tried a one other time, but after about 2 week, i messed up. That was a little over a year ago. But now and i want it and have a 9 month old son that needs me.
I will not go back ever.

PS. Not the best with these computers. I will try my best to figure out the computer!