Author Topic: I'm A Douche  (Read 36450 times)

Offline Grizzly25

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Every and all sports, fishing and hunting.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I'm A Douche
« Reply #597 on: December 07, 2012, 08:10:00 AM »
Quote from: Luby
Quote from: SWJ
Jesus-H-Baldheaded-Christ...

All y'all bitches need to relax.

Actually, I recognize all of this Jerry Springerness for exactly what it is =

A bunch of dudes each making their own attempt to keep other dudes from caving.

Accountability.  I get it.

For the record, I'm 267 days quit today and still solid, thanks to me mostly, but also thanks to all of you a-holes.

No, I have not posted every single day and there are various reasons for that, some of which are really awesome reasons and some of which stink.

However, I am still quit.

Yes, I failed once and then came back. 

Took a lot of (well deserved) shit for it too.

And, it appears, I continue to take a lot of shit for the manner in which I'm quitting.

That's ok though.

Between texts, phone calls, and posting here though, I've kept my promise this time and I intend to continue to do that every day.

Because of what I do and what's going on with my family, I cannot and will not promise to post here every day or spend as much time here as I once needed to.

That's because I am not interested in breaking any more promises.

I do, however, hold dear the promise to stay quit.

And I've kept that promise to me and to each and every one of you.

I'm not pissed at any of you bitches for "butting in" on our group or ranting and swearing or generally acting like trailer-park dill holes.

That's because I realize that accountability takes many forms.

Sometimes it's a Care Bear hug  other times it's a foot in the ass, but either way, I get it.

And I value it.

Know this - My quit is going sweet.

I know it just enough to be proud of myself up to this point, but not so much that I think I have it knocked.

I don't.

But I continue to put daily sleeper holds on this bitch each day, no matter what.

Just like you.

In the meantime, everybody needs to fucking relax...
Thanks for answering. Like I said before whether you like it or not people are gonna pay attention to you and that may lead to expectations that you don't feel like meeting, that's understandable. I'll never be ok with casual roll posting but you do what works for you. Just know this site is a better place when more people are active and helping.
Quit with you.
Keep kicking nic's ass one day at a time brother!
"Remember you are either getting better or getting worse, nobody stays the same!" Woody Hayes

"Winning! That's all we do around here brotha! Failure is not an option, remove it as an option and the possibilities are endless...." Bruce317 5-18-2012

"...We'll be heroes or ghosts...But we won't be turned around." Wastepanel 6-15-2012

"A QUITTER NEVER HAS TO GO THROUGH THE SUCK AGAIN!" tgafish 6-1-2012

QUIT LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

PATIENCE LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

Quit Date: 2-6-2012
HOF Date: 5-16-2012
HOF Speech

Offline luby

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #596 on: December 06, 2012, 05:34:00 PM »
Quote from: SWJ

Accountability. I get it.

For the record, I'm 267 days quit today and still solid, thanks to me mostly, but also thanks to all of you a-holes.

No, I have not posted every single day and there are various reasons for that, some of which are really awesome reasons and some of which stink.

And, it appears, I continue to take a lot of shit for the manner in which I'm quitting.

That's ok though.

Between texts, phone calls, and posting here though, I've kept my promise this time and I intend to continue to do that every day.

Because of what I do and what's going on with my family, I cannot and will not promise to post here every day or spend as much time here as I once needed to.

I'm not pissed at any of you bitches for "butting in" on our group or ranting and swearing or generally acting like trailer-park dill holes.

Sometimes it's a Care Bear hug  other times it's a foot in the ass, but either way, I get it.

And I value it.

I know it just enough to be proud of myself up to this point, but not so much that I think I have it knocked.

I don't.

But I continue to put daily sleeper holds on this bitch each day, no matter what.

Just like you.

Thanks for answering. Like I said before whether you like it or not people are gonna pay attention to you and that may lead to expectations that you don't feel like meeting, that's understandable. I'll never be ok with casual roll posting but you do what works for you. Just know this site is a better place when more people are active and helping.
Quit with you.

Offline SWJ

• Quitter
« Reply #595 on: December 06, 2012, 12:42:00 PM »

Accountability. I get it.

That's ok though.

And I value it.

I don't.

Just like you.

Quit Date: 03/13/12
"I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."
- Genghis Khan

Offline Greg5280

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • BONAFIDE QUIT BEAST
  • Quit Date: 10-30-2009
  • Interests: Golf, Running, Cycling, Being outside, Spending time with my family. Quitting and helping newbies.
« Reply #594 on: December 06, 2012, 10:52:00 AM »
Quote from: Bigwhitebeast
Quote from: ERDVM
Quote from: redyota
Quote from: razd611
Quote from: loot
Quote from: 30yrAddict
Does SWJ have nuts?  Honestly? No.  He most likely does not have the the sac to stay quit by himself. I saw it then. I see it now.  sTooL sees it.  MT sees it.  I fear SWJ sees it.

However, painting an “E” on MT’s foreskin was over the top.  TooL and Smokey dropping an accountability bomb in June was badass.  T00L blaming MT for SWJ not posting roll - was anti badass. Only one Platoon member (ATV) stepping up besides Mt was double anti-badass.    SWJ’s silence ..... is pathetic.  But... HE is responsible for HIS quit.  It disturbs me that admins and mods and quadruple digit quitters are so concerned about a lackadaisical 2nd HOF retread when June has many that are gone post HOF.  Has L00t tried to find any of them?  Has 30? Has Mt? Has Vadge?

916, we all our addicts.  For a group of addicts to hold a civilish discussion is exactly what a new quitter needs to witness.  We are about authentic accountability.  Expressing your opinion honestly is so much better than medicating with a lip full of carcinogen and ignoring your soul. 

Vadge 327.  Spooning up with some tall ass oak trees for the night.
ERDVM,

I cannot keep track of every quitter on the site. That is what the concept of a quit group is for. Keeping track of the quitters in June 2012 starts out with the quitters IN june 2012. Doesn't mean it ends there. Also doesn't mean that I don't have the right to notice a particular one missing and find out where he is. why he isnt on roll, and who has tried to keep him accountable.

For the record, this whole thing began because of this post:
LOOT - 2735 Everyday Mr. Funnyman. E-ver-E-Fucking-Day. Daily quit maintenace is the key sunshine. You know exactly what happens when you neglect your quit. Your quit doesn't take a vacation. It doesn't eat fucking turkey. It's doesn't take a siesta. The fucking thing is wide ass awake and ever vigilant...or you fucking lose! Got it? Good. Now drop and give LOOT 25.
At that point atvhero (your other so called badass) told LooT to gtfo. Was that badass?

Then Mthomas gave his thoughts on SWJ skipping roll:
Quote from: mthomas
For what it's worth, SWJ has been a good ally in my quit. I can text him anytime and I always get a response. I can't speak for him on posting daily but his involvement on KTC is much like an iceberg. Most of his quit and support not seen but it is there. I know he is here and our phone lines are two way support.

I am not taking any side on this. Just thought it is important to note that my New England clam chowder son of a bitch friend truly has had a positive impact and support to me and KTC. He probably has a poster of Ben Aflec on his wall but mr funny man is not going to post roll daily until he wants to. He is active with the group via text.
The enabling is in the excusing of SWJ's absence on roll. You do realize that posting roll is the cornerstone of accountability here, don't you?
PS. LOOT is pretty sure he never blamed MT for SWJ not posting. Bump it if you find it...cause, like being accused of calling MT a cunt...pretty sure it never happened.

Not that it really matters...but you dig deduct LOOT 1 badass for the perceived transgression. :)
Shit... When did we go to a system of demerits and brownie points :blink:
Been happening a while. I hear gmann is on double secret probation. Shit, probably wasn't supposed to say anything.
Sigh....for clarification 30, I said "Only one Platoon member (ATV) stepping up besides Mt was double anti-badass". That was ambiguous and appears to have added salt to this discussion. I should have worded as such "Why only 2 platoon members even bothered to address Tools concern for SWJ is weak. Where are the rest? Do any even care!"

The nature of the dialog points blame a Mt. Maybe not intentionally, but I was not the only one to take notice. But as far as I can see looT never specifically blamed MT.

"1 word. tnuC" was a response by loot in Mts intro. Again, the intent is unclear. Only loot can tell mt his intent there. Smokey calls lOot tnuC, and my name is of the feminine anatomy-so I am biased.

There is very little I have left to add. I don't give demerits Loot. So as this little whirlwind spins around again -we are back to Does SWJ have a big boy scrotum? Will he ever know how many people care about him? Will he ever care about his quit as much as we do?

Vadge.
Sleeping with the baby oaks tonight.
When all you girls are done seeing who has the bigger clit maybe you will realize the silence is deafening!

The fact that a whole bunch of people here seem to care more about SWJ's quit than he does says a lot to me.

As far as deleting posts in intro's lets please not make shit up because it has happened, while possibly justified it did happen. 100% positive of this fact.

Maybe SWJ is being quiet and only contacting one member here because it is easier to deceive one of us than all of us? 'Crazy'
The only things I have ever seen removed from an Intro are at the request of the person who put them up. The rule of not deletng threads is very closely watched and even when requested is discussed and agreed upon before it is done. Let's not make is something it is not.

I agree with you about SWJ's silence. It is more than clear to me others here care more about his quit than he does.

STAY QUIT
Greg

Offline bigwhitebeast

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #593 on: December 06, 2012, 08:50:00 AM »
Does SWJ have nuts?  Honestly? No.  He most likely does not have the the sac to stay quit by himself. I saw it then. I see it now.  sTooL sees it.  MT sees it.  I fear SWJ sees it.

However, painting an “E” on MT’s foreskin was over the top.  TooL and Smokey dropping an accountability bomb in June was badass.  T00L blaming MT for SWJ not posting roll - was anti badass. Only one Platoon member (ATV) stepping up besides Mt was double anti-badass.    SWJ’s silence ..... is pathetic.  But... HE is responsible for HIS quit.  It disturbs me that admins and mods and quadruple digit quitters are so concerned about a lackadaisical 2nd HOF retread when June has many that are gone post HOF.  Has L00t tried to find any of them?  Has 30? Has Mt? Has Vadge?

916, we all our addicts.  For a group of addicts to hold a civilish discussion is exactly what a new quitter needs to witness.  We are about authentic accountability.  Expressing your opinion honestly is so much better than medicating with a lip full of carcinogen and ignoring your soul. 

ERDVM,

I cannot keep track of every quitter on the site. That is what the concept of a quit group is for. Keeping track of the quitters in June 2012 starts out with the quitters IN june 2012. Doesn't mean it ends there. Also doesn't mean that I don't have the right to notice a particular one missing and find out where he is. why he isnt on roll, and who has tried to keep him accountable.

LOOT - 2735 Everyday Mr. Funnyman. E-ver-E-Fucking-Day. Daily quit maintenace is the key sunshine. You know exactly what happens when you neglect your quit. Your quit doesn't take a vacation. It doesn't eat fucking turkey. It's doesn't take a siesta. The fucking thing is wide ass awake and ever vigilant...or you fucking lose! Got it? Good. Now drop and give LOOT 25.
At that point atvhero (your other so called badass) told LooT to gtfo. Was that badass?

For what it's worth, SWJ has been a good ally in my quit. I can text him anytime and I always get a response. I can't speak for him on posting daily but his involvement on KTC is much like an iceberg. Most of his quit and support not seen but it is there. I know he is here and our phone lines are two way support.

I am not taking any side on this. Just thought it is important to note that my New England clam chowder son of a bitch friend truly has had a positive impact and support to me and KTC. He probably has a poster of Ben Aflec on his wall but mr funny man is not going to post roll daily until he wants to. He is active with the group via text.
The enabling is in the excusing of SWJ's absence on roll. You do realize that posting roll is the cornerstone of accountability here, don't you?
PS. LOOT is pretty sure he never blamed MT for SWJ not posting. Bump it if you find it...cause, like being accused of calling MT a cunt...pretty sure it never happened.

Not that it really matters...but you dig deduct LOOT 1 badass for the perceived transgression. :)
Been happening a while. I hear gmann is on double secret probation. Shit, probably wasn't supposed to say anything.
Sigh....for clarification 30, I said "Only one Platoon member (ATV) stepping up besides Mt was double anti-badass". That was ambiguous and appears to have added salt to this discussion. I should have worded as such "Why only 2 platoon members even bothered to address Tools concern for SWJ is weak. Where are the rest? Do any even care!"

The nature of the dialog points blame a Mt. Maybe not intentionally, but I was not the only one to take notice. But as far as I can see looT never specifically blamed MT.

"1 word. tnuC" was a response by loot in Mts intro. Again, the intent is unclear. Only loot can tell mt his intent there. Smokey calls lOot tnuC, and my name is of the feminine anatomy-so I am biased.

There is very little I have left to add. I don't give demerits Loot. So as this little whirlwind spins around again -we are back to Does SWJ have a big boy scrotum? Will he ever know how many people care about him? Will he ever care about his quit as much as we do?

Vadge.
When all you girls are done seeing who has the bigger clit maybe you will realize the silence is deafening!

The fact that a whole bunch of people here seem to care more about SWJ's quit than he does says a lot to me.

As far as deleting posts in intro's lets please not make shit up because it has happened, while possibly justified it did happen. 100% positive of this fact.

Maybe SWJ is being quiet and only contacting one member here because it is easier to deceive one of us than all of us? 'Crazy'

Offline 30yraddict

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Feb 13, 2011
  • Likes Given: 67
« Reply #592 on: December 06, 2012, 07:26:00 AM »
I hope that the one thing that shines through this shitstorm is this

refer to the first sentence. read it and re-read it. Live it. Encourage others to do the same.

Peace. shocker

Offline ERDVM

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Cold Beer, Warm Whiskey, Good Friends, Loose Women.
« Reply #591 on: December 06, 2012, 02:53:00 AM »

ERDVM,

Vadge.

Offline redyota

• Master of Quit
« Reply #590 on: December 05, 2012, 08:25:00 PM »

ERDVM,

"We shall not fail or falter; we shall not weaken or tire...Give us the tools and we will finish the job." - Sir Winston Churchill

"Not using gets much easier as time goes by, but the consequences of "just one" never lessen." - Me

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #589 on: December 05, 2012, 08:09:00 PM »

ERDVM,

Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline loot

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #588 on: December 05, 2012, 08:04:00 PM »

ERDVM,

Offline 30yraddict

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Feb 13, 2011
  • Likes Given: 67
« Reply #587 on: December 05, 2012, 07:57:00 PM »
Does SWJ have nuts? Honestly? No. He most likely does not have the the sac to stay quit by himself. I saw it then. I see it now. sTooL sees it. MT sees it. I fear SWJ sees it.

However, painting an “E” on MT’s foreskin was over the top. TooL and Smokey dropping an accountability bomb in June was badass. T00L blaming MT for SWJ not posting roll - was anti badass. Only one Platoon member (ATV) stepping up besides Mt was double anti-badass. SWJ’s silence ..... is pathetic. But... HE is responsible for HIS quit. It disturbs me that admins and mods and quadruple digit quitters are so concerned about a lackadaisical 2nd HOF retread when June has many that are gone post HOF. Has L00t tried to find any of them? Has 30? Has Mt? Has Vadge?

916, we all our addicts. For a group of addicts to hold a civilish discussion is exactly what a new quitter needs to witness. We are about authentic accountability. Expressing your opinion honestly is so much better than medicating with a lip full of carcinogen and ignoring your soul.

Vadge 327. Spooning up with some tall ass oak trees for the night.
ERDVM,

Offline ERDVM

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Cold Beer, Warm Whiskey, Good Friends, Loose Women.
« Reply #586 on: December 05, 2012, 07:36:00 PM »
Does SWJ have nuts? Honestly? No. He most likely does not have the the sac to stay quit by himself. I saw it then. I see it now. sTooL sees it. MT sees it. I fear SWJ sees it.

However, painting an “E” on MT’s foreskin was over the top. TooL and Smokey dropping an accountability bomb in June was badass. T00L blaming MT for SWJ not posting roll - was anti badass. Only one Platoon member (ATV) stepping up besides Mt was double anti-badass. SWJ’s silence ..... is pathetic. But... HE is responsible for HIS quit. It disturbs me that admins and mods and quadruple digit quitters are so concerned about a lackadaisical 2nd HOF retread when June has many that are gone post HOF. Has L00t tried to find any of them? Has 30? Has Mt? Has Vadge?

916, we all our addicts. For a group of addicts to hold a civilish discussion is exactly what a new quitter needs to witness. We are about authentic accountability. Expressing your opinion honestly is so much better than medicating with a lip full of carcinogen and ignoring your soul.

Vadge 327. Spooning up with some tall ass oak trees for the night.

Offline Kubiak

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #585 on: December 05, 2012, 03:59:00 PM »
poof

Offline minuteofangle

• Quitter
« Reply #584 on: December 05, 2012, 03:06:00 PM »
Quote from: 916quit
I’m brand new here so excuse me for just throwing this out.  If it can be done, I suggest this thread be completely deleted or moved.  It does not belong here.  It is a complete distraction.  We have new quitters, spouses of potential quitters and people on the edge of quitting logging in all the time.  There is a lot of pain going on  and this thread is potentially deterring people from joining KTC or confusing them as to what this site is all about.  If we lose one quitter over this garbage it would be a shame.
I don’t have any issue with this SWJ guy whatsoever.  I hope like hell he’s still quit and living the dream as I type this.  I welcome him to log back in and create a new intro immediately and use it the right way.
Thanks for the input. It is possible to delete it, however, it's simply not something we do. We don't delete posts, we don't delete intros.

Instead of looking at the negative, focus on the positive. Which can be hard at times.

There really are people on this board that will care more for your quit than you do. There are people on this board that recognize addict bullshit when they see it, and won't hesitate to call it. There are people who will go out of their way to find you if you disappear.

It's about accountability. Accountability to something bigger than yourself. If you sign up, live up to your end of the bargain because it's guaranteed, others will live up to theirs. It's a two way street bro. Sometimes it gets ugly.

It's the program bro. This intro shows the good...and bad in it all.
Well said Loot, Im impressed. And in the 1st person too.

MOA

I know
"FUMOA"

Offline loot

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #583 on: December 05, 2012, 02:51:00 PM »
Quote from: 916quit
IÂ’m brand new here so excuse me for just throwing this out. If it can be done, I suggest this thread be completely deleted or moved. It does not belong here. It is a complete distraction. We have new quitters, spouses of potential quitters and people on the edge of quitting logging in all the time. There is a lot of pain going on and this thread is potentially deterring people from joining KTC or confusing them as to what this site is all about. If we lose one quitter over this garbage it would be a shame.
I donÂ’t have any issue with this SWJ guy whatsoever. I hope like hell heÂ’s still quit and living the dream as I type this. I welcome him to log back in and create a new intro immediately and use it the right way.
Thanks for the input. It is possible to delete it, however, it's simply not something we do. We don't delete posts, we don't delete intros.

Instead of looking at the negative, focus on the positive. Which can be hard at times.

There really are people on this board that will care more for your quit than you do. There are people on this board that recognize addict bullshit when they see it, and won't hesitate to call it. There are people who will go out of their way to find you if you disappear.

It's about accountability. Accountability to something bigger than yourself. If you sign up, live up to your end of the bargain because it's guaranteed, others will live up to theirs. It's a two way street bro. Sometimes it gets ugly.

It's the program bro. This intro shows the good...and bad in it all.