Author Topic: day 1 for the last time  (Read 676 times)

Offline copingwithoutcopen

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: day 1 for the last time
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2014, 09:37:00 PM »
Bullwinkle, we fight every fucking day for our freedom and our life. People depend on us and we depend on them. Explain to me why the heck I should lean on you for support? What's gonna be different this time?

Offline Menace

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2014, 09:10:00 PM »
Welcome Back Rocky........you have answered the questions to some degree. But lets get a plan in place for that time which will come when you really want a turd. What is your plan for that.....2am in the morning, slight buzz, feeling good, feeling invincible....wth I can have one. What is your plan for that day. Maybe something like calling 3-4 quit brothers and asking for permission. Then taking your nuts and slamming the refrigerator door on them 3 times. Something, but have a plan and get some digits from your October brothers.
Menace

I'm a Quitter, Are You?

Offline rocky1399

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 09:04:00 PM »
thanks again for all the support guys and to answer the big three questions i basically caved because i was to immature to relized what i was doing to myself i was a can a day dipper and got so good at hiding it that my ex girlfriend who i was with for 4 years never knew i dipped so when i quit i didnt have her support. long story short it didnt work out then i began to relize that everything i enjoyed doing in life i couldnt enjoy without a dip in, and thats no way to live. i stopped posting roll and with in two or three days i was back to dipping a can a day. i didnt take the addiction seriously, this time i understand how important the support of friends and loved ones is and how somthing as simple as starting your day in a positive direction and posting roll could be all the difference

Offline Mupig

• Master of Quit
    • MUPig HoF Speech
  • Quit Date: April 14, 2014
  • Likes Given: 65
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 02:04:00 AM »
Your quit group is October 2014. Go post roll now - day 1!!!
Proud member of July 2014 DD’s

Offline Knockout

• Quitter
  • Interests: EDM, Tattoos, Piercings, Rock Climbing, Football (mostly NFL), concerts, the beach.
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 02:01:00 AM »
Quote from: rocky1399
hey guys, im 24 years old been dipping for about 7 years now (or should i say dipped) because i am at the point where i look in the mirror i am disgusted by what a slave and prisoner and slave i have become to the can. Ive tried to quit numerous times before but this will be the first time that its 100 percent my decision. basically i am the type of person who has a hard time accepting help and support from other people but i finally understand that its the support of others that can get you threw the tough times. i really look forward to becomming an active member on this bored and finally kicking this filthy habit to the curb without ever looking back
Nick, please give us the three cave answers pertaining to the last time you were here (3 years ago):

1. What happened?

2. Why did it happen?

3. What are you going to do differently this time?

Our stories are similar. 7 year user, quit at age 25. You have to want this bud. Remember that look of disgust when you wake up tomorrow and use it for fuel to get through the suck. Get your name on roll first thing, and hop on the site when you are struggling. PM on the way from me.
Obsessed with the ghey

QD 01/10/14

Offline Mupig

• Master of Quit
    • MUPig HoF Speech
  • Quit Date: April 14, 2014
  • Likes Given: 65
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 01:56:00 AM »
Quote from: rocky1399
hey guys, im 24 years old been dipping for about 7 years now (or should i say dipped) because i am at the point where i look in the mirror i am disgusted by what a slave and prisoner and slave i have become to the can. Ive tried to quit numerous times before but this will be the first time that its 100 percent my decision. basically i am the type of person who has a hard time accepting help and support from other people but i finally understand that its the support of others that can get you threw the tough times. i really look forward to becomming an active member on this bored and finally kicking this filthy habit to the curb without ever looking back
Welcome Rocky (or should I say welcome back?)

I see it says you joined in 2011? Well - this time lets make it count. Today is my 100th day of my quit. My goal is to get you to 100 by starting with day #1. That is today. It will be a bitch to get over this - but the good news is you will live a long, healthier life and not look like a dip-shit with a plug between your cheek and gum.

I will PM you with my number - you should PM me back your #. That way - when I don't see you post roll (which you need to do every day - no excuses), I will be on your ass to get on and post. Believe it or not - it helps remind you of your promise to quit and not let every bull-shit excuse you come up with ruin your quit. I have seen many quitters who have caved or stopped posting roll and have become victims of the nic bitch again - but I have never seen a quitter who posted roll 100% of the time cave. Why - because he has the support of other quitters and is constantly reminding himself and others of the quit.

The first week or two really suck - lean on your fellow brothers and get through it.
Proud member of July 2014 DD’s

Offline rocky1399

day 1 for the last time
« on: July 22, 2014, 01:46:00 AM »