Author Topic: I quit!  (Read 1640 times)

Offline pantera79

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: work, fishing, my boat
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I quit!
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2012, 09:53:00 PM »
Damn 1st day almost over. This shit is starting to get harder by the minute. I can do this. My desire to quit will outweigh the voice.

Offline CleanFuel

• Quitter
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2012, 09:53:00 PM »
Quote from: Wedgie
He might have stopped 3 times clean, but he didn't try it with KTC. I want in on this bet. I'm with WT, except I think he makes it 100+. But just like you and I, he's quitting 1 day at a time.
its a bet then....big1 posted today...........
Quit 04.02.2012 --- HOF 07.11.2012 --- 5 Years 04.02.2017

Now I am the Voice. I will LEAD, not follow. I will BELIEVE, not doubt. I will CREATE, not destroy. I am a Force for God. I am a Leader.

Defy the odds. Set a new standard. STEP UP!

My HOF Speech

My Intro

Offline Wedge

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2012, 09:36:00 PM »
He might have stopped 3 times clean, but he didn't try it with KTC. I want in on this bet. I'm with WT, except I think he makes it 100+. But just like you and I, he's quitting 1 day at a time.

Offline CleanFuel

• Quitter
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2012, 11:06:00 PM »
Quote from: Wt57
Quote from: CleanFuel
Quote from: 30yrAddict
Welcome Nordic!

The KTC program is foolproof: when used as directed you will remain quit for as long as you choose to use it:

1. Post Roll: This is your promise to all of us that you will not use nicotine, just for today. Don't think about tomorrow, next week, next month or year.  Today is the only day you need to be concerned about.

2. Honor your promise: You are a man of integrity, yes?  Your word is sacred.  Keep your word.

3. Repeat 1 and 2 each day.

holler if you need anything,

okay - can I be the dick here for a moment?

lets get a few things straight......so you stopped 3 times.....you have NEVER QUIT before......need you to admit this.....you stopped and resumed....

second....i am going to pretend that you have been here before....i need to know WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME

you have failed 3 times like a pathetic bitch...................who the fuck are you to come here when your track record says you are a LOSER?

third............convince your bothers in OCT or NOV that you are QUIT....not STOPPED....like your last 3 times......

my bullshit meter is going off.....i give you a month.....

prove me wrong bitch
I'm gonna take cleanfuel up on the bet. " Big 1" I don't like to lose check your inbox you'll find my #, you had better use it I don't want to eat fuels avatar she's been around way to much for me! No luck, pure Q.U.I.T. (Quit under intense temptation)
that a bet!!

Now I am the Voice. I will LEAD, not follow. I will BELIEVE, not doubt. I will CREATE, not destroy. I am a Force for God. I am a Leader.

My HOF Speech

My Intro

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 10:57:00 PM »
Quote from: CleanFuel
Welcome Nordic!

The KTC program is foolproof: when used as directed you will remain quit for as long as you choose to use it:

1. Post Roll: This is your promise to all of us that you will not use nicotine, just for today. Don't think about tomorrow, next week, next month or year.  Today is the only day you need to be concerned about.

2. Honor your promise: You are a man of integrity, yes?  Your word is sacred.  Keep your word.

lets get a few things straight......so you stopped 3 times.....you have NEVER QUIT before......need you to admit this.....you stopped and resumed....

second....i am going to pretend that you have been here before....i need to know WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME

you have failed 3 times like a pathetic bitch...................who the fuck are you to come here when your track record says you are a LOSER?

third............convince your bothers in OCT or NOV that you are QUIT....not STOPPED....like your last 3 times......

prove me wrong bitch
I'm gonna take cleanfuel up on the bet. " Big 1" I don't like to lose check your inbox you'll find my #, you had better use it I don't want to eat fuels avatar she's been around way to much for me! No luck, pure Q.U.I.T. (Quit under intense temptation)
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline CleanFuel

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 10:46:00 PM »
Welcome Nordic!

1. Post Roll: This is your promise to all of us that you will not use nicotine, just for today. Don't think about tomorrow, next week, next month or year. Today is the only day you need to be concerned about.

2. Honor your promise: You are a man of integrity, yes? Your word is sacred. Keep your word.

prove me wrong bitch

My HOF Speech

My Intro

Offline 30yraddict

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Feb 13, 2011
  • Likes Given: 67
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 10:29:00 PM »
Welcome Nordic!

1. Post Roll: This is your promise to all of us that you will not use nicotine, just for today. Don't think about tomorrow, next week, next month or year. Today is the only day you need to be concerned about.

2. Honor your promise: You are a man of integrity, yes? Your word is sacred. Keep your word.

Offline mikegooch

• Quitter
  • Interests: Real Estate Auctions, Speaking, Ventriloquism
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 10:22:00 PM »
Day 19 here.. i assure you if you do what is suggested here to the T.. you will quit.. Post Roll in the morning.. stay quit all day! if you get in a tough spot hit the website.. read and browse.. if that dont work call somebody! Gooch

Offline 1bignordic

• Quitter
I quit!
« on: June 29, 2012, 10:10:00 PM »
Well it Friday June 29th 2012. I quit chewing. I actually quit at 8:00pm, so its been an hour, but the thing is, I've done it!

I've quit before without success. The first time I went 12 years, yes 12 years chew free. The second time, 9 months, 3rd-6 months. I can't give up on quitting, thats why I've done it again.

This site is what really motivated me to try again. Right now I'm calm and doing fine, but by tomorrow it will be another story. I'm ready for battle.

I'm learning how to use this site, so be patient with me as I learn. Thanks for being here.

1bignordic