Author Topic: Done with this crap  (Read 678 times)

Offline zam

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit is not a passive activity.
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Done with this crap
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2012, 08:06:00 PM »
Quote from: zduppy
. . .But I've had it, I'm sick of the nasty-ass spitters, the smelly car, the receding gumline that I'll never get back, the missed opportunities with that cute girl because I was just a dumbass with a dip in. I'm sick of it, and I'm never going back. . .
I guess I misunderstood your original post. So . . . by "never going back", you meant "after a short break I'll go back" to dipping???
This is my promise.
I guess I misunderstood that, too.
*Quit today. Full stop. No qualifiers. Tomorrow?... IDK, IDC.

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2012, 01:15:00 PM »
Nice work on day 3 there conqueror.

Offline usmc6048

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 02:22:00 AM »
Welcome bro. Im right there with ya, so if you need a number, just PM me. Stay stong and STAY QUIT!
QD - 25 Feb 2012

Offline Aredoubleyou

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2012, 12:39:00 AM »
Hi everyone, zduppy here posting on the end of day 2. Sorry I never posted yesterday, it was very rude of me! Anyways, I'm 19, started dipping at around 15, and ,since joining the Navy, occasionally smoked. But I've had it, I'm sick of the nasty-ass spitters, the smelly car, the receding gumline that I'll never get back, the missed opportunities with that cute girl because I was just a dumbass with a dip in. I'm sick of it, and I'm never going back. This is my promise.
Best decision ever. Hands down.

Second best decision ever? Joining KTC...we are all here with one goal in mind, to quit chewing today.

Glad to have you in the June Platoon! This is a bitch but we are all in it together. Make sure you check everything out on this site. Read it, post here when it gets tough, take advice from the guys who have quit long before us.

Most chicks don't like chew...I have been there before...

Take pride in posting roll every day!

Happy to quit with you today bro.

aredoubleyou

Offline Zach56

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 10:57:00 PM »
Hi everyone, zduppy here posting on the end of day 2. Sorry I never posted yesterday, it was very rude of me! Anyways, I'm 19, started dipping at around 15, and ,since joining the Navy, occasionally smoked. But I've had it, I'm sick of the nasty-ass spitters, the smelly car, the receding gumline that I'll never get back, the missed opportunities with that cute girl because I was just a dumbass with a dip in. I'm sick of it, and I'm never going back. This is my promise.
Welcome bud, congrats on making the best decision of your life its not gonna be easy by no mean but this site has everything you need, read everything you can, get numbers including mine if you need it cause everyone in here want you to succeed and remember your never alone so congrats again and welcome great to have ya
Last dip- Feb./19/2012
Quit date- Feb/20/2012
The only job where you start at the top, is digging a hole.

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 10:55:00 PM »
Are you willing to do anything to quit?

If so, check out this link and find out what we're about.

Post roll.
Stay quit.
Repeat.

It's simple but it's not easy.

Glad to have you aboard brother.
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline zduppy

Done with this crap
« on: March 09, 2012, 10:51:00 PM »