Author Topic: Copin 20+ years  (Read 556 times)

Offline MattMan

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Copin 20+ years
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2012, 01:52:00 PM »
Glad you are here Mark,

Post roll first thing each morning and give our your word that you will not use nicotine for that day. Keep our word for that day and then repeat the process the next.

That's all you gotta do. One day at a time. Accountability to eachother makes it work.

MattMan
Day 1 - 10/18/2011
span style='font-family:Geneva'HOF - 01/25/2012
/span

Little men with little minds and little imaginations go through life in little ruts, smugly resisting all changes which would jar their little worlds. /// Zig Ziglar

Offline auburn

• Quitter
    • www.porksword.com
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2012, 11:45:00 AM »
Day 3 for me as well. Let's battle this together. I am doing pretty well today, but I am sure it will get worse.

Bring on the fight!

Offline Radman

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Family and friends. Other than that, anything outdoors....motorcycling, shooting, hunting, fishing, racing.
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2012, 08:28:00 AM »
Welcome, Mark! I was addicted for about 20 years, so if you want proof that it can be done, here I am. I quit 486 days ago, and life is good. Freedom is a wonderful thing. Drop a PM if I can help any way.

Offline steve1357

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Browns, Indians, Buckeyes.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 07:33:00 AM »
Congrats Mark.

Best Decision you have made all year. Check out the Welcome center (salmon link on the top right). When you understand what this website is and what roll call is about, go to April 2012 group and post roll call for the day.

Reach out if you need anything. The first few days are going to suck, but I promise you that it gets a lot better. Stay close to the site and read as much as you can.

Proud to quit with you.

Steve

Offline 11Jan2012

Copin 20+ years
« on: January 13, 2012, 06:58:00 AM »
Hey guys. My name is Mark. I've been in the Air Force for 22 years  been hooked on cope for over 20 of those years. I'm on day 3 without it. Haven't had to hide any bodies yet so I guess it's going ok!! Thankful for this support network!! I will NOT pick it up again!!