Author Topic: New quitter  (Read 1746 times)

Offline Seadotsea

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New quitter
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2018, 11:48:33 PM »
It’s totally normal to feel anxiety after quitting. Nic is a brutal drug, stay focused and you got this!

Offline Bobby C

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2018, 06:47:28 PM »
This has turned out to be one of the hardest things I've done!  But it will be totally worth it in the end!  The anxiety and fog is crazy!  I absolutely hate being controlled by this horrible drug!  I'm kicking this habit for good!!!

Offline Landdon

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Interests: June 18, 2014 is my first day of quit. I thank God, KTC, and my family for helping me.
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 06:00:26 PM »
I truly believe to this day, 1600+ days later, that God led me here. Quit on brother and know that you got an entire going here to help. Also, tell all your personal friends what you're doing and ask them to help you and hold you accountable. Don't be ashamed. Tell them you are asking for their help and need it. Quit on!!

Offline Leadman

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/03/2018
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 10:48:26 PM »
Thanks brother, i will lift you up now as well.

Offline ScaredStraight

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 36
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 10:47:02 PM »
Nice to meet you, man.  You’re further along than I - day 4.  Praying for you right now.

Offline Leadman

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/03/2018
  • Likes Given: 5
New quitter
« on: October 15, 2018, 10:24:09 PM »
Been on copenhagen for 25 years i guess. Now i am kicking a can+ a day habit. Decided to do it on my own and found this site while looking up withdrawal symptoms.  After many prayers, i believe God led me here to help relieve my unbelievable anxiety. It has been a great comfort to know that what i am going through is “normal”. I do appreciate all of you who have shared your experience - you are making a difference. On day 13 as i type this. Always thought this was just a bad habit. Now i know it is an addiction.