Author Topic: New kid on the block...  (Read 1742 times)

Offline Landdon

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Interests: June 18, 2014 is my first day of quit. I thank God, KTC, and my family for helping me.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New kid on the block...
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2018, 05:57:31 PM »
Honestly, I believe the hardest part is just saying to the world that you are quit. The rest is mental. Please be sure to inform all close and personal friends that you are quit and ask them to help you too. This place is a life saver no doubt, but tell all your friends what you're doing and ask them to help you too. Quit on brother!

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 2030
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2018, 08:18:47 AM »
Come on over and join Jamesp and me. Here is the link. http://forum.killthecan.org/index.php?topic=584.0    The support and brotherhood makes this thing a little easier. I would be proud to quit with you today.

Jan19

Offline Jamesp

• Bad Ass
  • BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Quit Date: 9/24/18
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 11:13:19 PM »
You guys can do it. Make your way over to the Pre HOF Quit groups - January 2019 group and post roll. There’s a bunch of us in your same shoes! I’m on day 22 right now.. hang in there. Take it one day at a time. To increase your chances for success, come on over to the group and find some accountability and brotherhood with people walking your same path.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
-Deep thoughts by Jack Handey

Offline ScaredStraight

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 36
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 10:53:29 PM »
Hey brother, i replied to the reply on my post but i wanted to put it here too, i am lifting you up in prayer as well. Stay with it - we can do it.

Thanks, bro. 

Offline Leadman

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/03/2018
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 10:51:56 PM »
Hey brother, i replied to the reply on my post but i wanted to put it here too, i am lifting you up in prayer as well. Stay with it - we can do it.

Offline ScaredStraight

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 36
New kid on the block...
« on: October 15, 2018, 10:44:13 PM »
Hope I’m doing this right.  I haven’t had a dip since Thursday, October 11, 2018 around noon.  First time in 18 years I haven’t gone through at least a can a day.  Anyway, congratulations to everyone here...hope I can reach 100 days with you!