Author Topic: DAY 1 OR 3  (Read 1734 times)

Offline Leadman

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/03/2018
  • Likes Given: 5
Re: DAY 1 OR 3
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2018, 12:44:59 PM »
Thank you Keith0617 and Elitesrule. Proud to be quitting with you both.  Am I supposed to post roll everyday? Or just the first time in?

Post roll every day......and welcome.

Offline wijogr

• Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2018, 11:18:44 AM »
Thank you Keith0617 and Elitesrule. Proud to be quitting with you both.  Am I supposed to post roll everyday? Or just the first time in?

Offline Elitesrule

• Isaiah 41:10
  • Quit Date: September the 17th 2018
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 11:15:39 AM »
Welcome to the site man! I dipped Kodiak for 33 years and am now 31 days Quit. The suck & the fog are very real brother, BUT you can DO it. Whether or not you want to pray, sleep, meditate, eat, work out, run/walk or just scream your way through it just focus on the next minute, then the next hour then the next dayfall/nightfall etc...make it a game and get R Dun. You are here with a great buncha people who can help some but eventually its up to you brother. I'll add you as a friend and shoot over my digits if you want to text each other daily. No pressure and no worries if you go another way, just make it a Nicotine free way!!!
Fear causes hesitation...and hesitation causes your worst fears to come true.

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 2030
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 11:10:05 AM »
Welcome wijogr. Check your messages. I will provide my digits for you to use as you want. Focus only on today and yes your body will feel wierd for a while. I'm day 13 and feel a world better than I did. I am proud to quit with you.

I'm wijogr. I've been chewing for 25 years. I chewed Grizzly Wintergreen long cut most of the time and Camel snus mellow while at work, weddings, job interviews.... I started my quit 3 days ago by using the patch and gum. I just found this website and read about the Cold Turkey thing here. So today I have  not put the patch on or had any gum. So I guess I'm day 1 with no nicotine. I've quite once before and lasted 9 months. Then spring hit, the motorcycle came out and the cravings came back and I lost the fight. My wife is a smoker and also quit 3 days ago. We will support each other through the quit.
 I feel like crap today. Guess its the fog. I was feeling this on the patch and gum, just not as extreme. My skin feels strange and my eyes are wide open like I'm in shock. The breath in my nose is cold but I feel hot. And a little nausea. This will be AWESOME!

Jan19

Offline wijogr

• Likes Given: 0
DAY 1 OR 3
« on: October 17, 2018, 11:04:36 AM »
I'm wijogr. I've been chewing for 25 years. I chewed Grizzly Wintergreen long cut most of the time and Camel snus mellow while at work, weddings, job interviews.... I started my quit 3 days ago by using the patch and gum. I just found this website and read about the Cold Turkey thing here. So today I have  not put the patch on or had any gum. So I guess I'm day 1 with no nicotine. I've quite once before and lasted 9 months. Then spring hit, the motorcycle came out and the cravings came back and I lost the fight. My wife is a smoker and also quit 3 days ago. We will support each other through the quit.
 I feel like crap today. Guess its the fog. I was feeling this on the patch and gum, just not as extreme. My skin feels strange and my eyes are wide open like I'm in shock. The breath in my nose is cold but I feel hot. And a little nausea. This will be AWESOME!