Author Topic: Hello from Zman  (Read 269 times)

Offline PackerFan68

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Family, Football, Beer, and Cheese.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Hello from Zman
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 10:15:00 PM »
Welcome Zman. You will soon come to fully appreciate the power of this site. As everyone says, stay close. My wife has accused me of giving up one addiction (Nic) for another (this site). But that is a trade I would make any day. Collect as many numbers as you can for support. You may never call them, but just knowing that I have them in my phone has helped me on more than one occasion. All you have to do is PM people and ask, and you will receive. Congratulations on a great decision!

Offline zman2277

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Hello from Zman
« on: December 22, 2008, 05:35:00 PM »
I just wanted to introduce myself to the rest of the group and say how proud I am to be apart of the March group.
I think we all started with the thought that we could quit at any time...sure..right.
It finally took the logic of a wonderful little boy to say "If its bad for you, why do you do it". Hmmm. Kid's pretty smart. Besides for him, my daughter and my wonderful wife, I'm finally doing for myself. So F U nic I will always be your bitch and you will always be in the back of my brain, but you will NEVER be in my lip again.

And I would like to thank everyone for the support I have recieved.

Zman
Good pitching will beat good hitting any time, and vice versa.