Author Topic: Here again  (Read 11493 times)

Offline 05wrxing

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Deer hunting, motorcycles, football, basketball and most of all my quit and my loving family.
  • Likes Given: 14
Re: finally quitting for good.
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2012, 11:03:00 AM »
Sitting here at day 50. I feel a hell of a lot better than I did the first few week's. Still have some crave's but the seeds  gum seem to do the job. It's crazy the hold that the nic bitch had on all of us at one point, I still think about the shit but i'm learning to hate tobacco and all the shit it has put me and millions of other people through. It's surprising to me how in the hell tobacco can be legal. Anything that does the things that tobacco does should never be legal. I hate the crave's, I hate the oral fixation and I hate tobacco. Gonna beat the bitch one day at a time with all my brother's. Stay Strong!
Experience is the name we give to our mistakes." Oscar Wilde

Roll call is not a daily attendance sheet, it is a daily pledge" - Boelker62

QUIT 9-13-21

Offline 05wrxing

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Deer hunting, motorcycles, football, basketball and most of all my quit and my loving family.
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2012, 02:18:00 AM »
That's very true. Never forget where you've been. Keep your foot on the nic bitches throat and never let up. This is the hardest thing I've ever done and I never want to go through it again. I've still got along way to go and i will quit everyday but, I will always be an addict. You can never let you guard down.

QUIT 9-13-21

Offline Tigerbarb5

• Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2012, 01:03:00 AM »
That's flippin awesome! I'm fairly new here and not being a facebook person or subscribing to any social media this shit is pretty foreign to me. Interacting and sharing thoughts online that is. I must say though I've really been impressed and inspired by everyone in this community and it very well might save my life. Sounds like you're building up some sweet quit momentum, fuck yeah! Personally I don't ever want to take my foot off the gas but I also don't want to lose the rear view - Never forget where you've been and you'll never lose sight of where you want to be! Quit long and quit strong!!

Offline 05wrxing

• Quit Pro
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2012, 12:11:00 AM »
It's great to be nic free! On day 17 and I feel better than I have in years. I have had more energy today than I can remember having in a long time. I'll never know what I ever saw in the nic bitch. I know I don't post as often or as much as I prolly should but, I will post roll every single day till i'm to old to get to a computer. It's fantastic to be able to kiss my wife again without her making damn sure I brush my teeth before hand. It's fantastic not having to worry about my kid's drinking a nasty spit bottle ( 2 boy's age's 6  3). It's just fantastic to be in control of my own mind and body again. I'm Damn proud to be able to say I QUIT with all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUIT 9-13-21

Offline Radman

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Family and friends. Other than that, anything outdoors....motorcycling, shooting, hunting, fishing, racing.
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2012, 11:36:00 AM »
Quote from: mich
Quote from: 05wrxing
Day 5 and seem to be feeling decent.  feel like a lot of things aren't even real and still kinda spaced out. Dont have the horrible attitude that i had just a few days ago so thats kinda nice. Still craving but i will hold strong.  Gonna eat alot of sunflower seeds and hard candy.  I am quit today.
Saw your roll post, proud to be quit with you today, hang in there, the real world will be back before you know it.
It may not be soon. Every quitter is different. Enjoy the ride. Learn to laugh at the tricks. Committ the physical changes to memory. These will become the tools that help you push through the rough spots.

Offline mich 34

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: reading, hunting, fishing, above all - spending time with the wife and kids (when they are being good!!)
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2012, 03:51:00 PM »
Day 5 and seem to be feeling decent. feel like a lot of things aren't even real and still kinda spaced out. Dont have the horrible attitude that i had just a few days ago so thats kinda nice. Still craving but i will hold strong. Gonna eat alot of sunflower seeds and hard candy. I am quit today.
Saw your roll post, proud to be quit with you today, hang in there, the real world will be back before you know it.
my intro
QD 07-19-2012
Group - Roctober Madmen Post with some Madmen (and women)
HOF 10-27-12 HOF Speech
2nd Floor 2-4-13, 3rd Floor 5-15-13
1 year of freedom - 7-19-2013. Thank you KTC
4th Floor 8-23-13, 5th Floor 12-1-13, 6th Floor 3-11-14, 7th Floor 6-19-14, 8th Floor 9-27-14, 9th Floor 1-5-15

Offline 05wrxing

• Quit Pro
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2012, 02:47:00 PM »
Day 5 and seem to be feeling decent. feel like a lot of things aren't even real and still kinda spaced out. Dont have the horrible attitude that i had just a few days ago so thats kinda nice. Still craving but i will hold strong. Gonna eat alot of sunflower seeds and hard candy. I am quit today.

QUIT 9-13-21

Offline ShawnB

• Quitter
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2012, 06:27:00 PM »
Just want to thank all of the people on this site. Im only in day 3 of my lifetime quit and I have already found a lot of very helpful advice on here. I will probably be on this site 8-10 hours a day. Lol.
Day 3 for me as well. I am on here a lot as well. It is nice to know that other are going through the same exact things I am. I quit with you!
Why choose to fail when success is an option

Offline 05wrxing

• Quit Pro
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2012, 05:40:00 PM »
Just want to thank all of the people on this site. Im only in day 3 of my lifetime quit and I have already found a lot of very helpful advice on here. I will probably be on this site 8-10 hours a day. Lol.

QUIT 9-13-21

Offline Bean

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2012, 10:59:00 AM »
Great choice, xwing!!! Post roll everyday, keep your word...that's all there is to it. Reading everthing you can on this site will help, too.

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 11:54:00 PM »
Don't worry about forever! Today is possible.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline mich 34

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: reading, hunting, fishing, above all - spending time with the wife and kids (when they are being good!!)
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 09:29:00 PM »
Check the Welcome center out here: Welcome read up. If you are ready to quit for you this is the spot to be, your quit group is December 12, post roll there and make a few friends here on the site, it will help when you most need it. pm me if I can help.
my intro
QD 07-19-2012
Group - Roctober Madmen Post with some Madmen (and women)
HOF 10-27-12 HOF Speech
2nd Floor 2-4-13, 3rd Floor 5-15-13
1 year of freedom - 7-19-2013. Thank you KTC
4th Floor 8-23-13, 5th Floor 12-1-13, 6th Floor 3-11-14, 7th Floor 6-19-14, 8th Floor 9-27-14, 9th Floor 1-5-15

Offline 05wrxing

• Quit Pro
Here again
« on: September 20, 2012, 09:04:00 PM »
After 12 years of Copenhagen I'm finally putting it down for good. It's controlled me way to long. Wish I would have never touched the stuff. Really don't know what all to say. Just happy to finally have the courage and will power to put Copenhagen in my past.

QUIT 9-13-21