Author Topic: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME  (Read 12201 times)

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, basketball, anything related to Purdue! Boiler up! Friends and family
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2014, 04:14:00 PM »
The only thing i would say is that you are not "fasting" you are quitting...people end fasts and eat eventually...
Boy I sure could use a beer right about now!

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-07
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2014, 03:26:00 PM »
APPRICIATE THE REPOSNSES, UNFORTUNATELY, I DONT CHECK THESE MESSAGES OFTEN, HOWEVER WELL THROUGH THE SECOND DAY AND I STILL FEEL GREAT. CHEWING BUBLE GUM BUT TO BE HONETS NO DESIRE, NOW IT WOULD BE GREAT IF IT WOULD STAY LIKE THAT BUT IM READY FOR WHEN IT CHANGES UP, BUT RIGHT NOW NO ISSUES. I DID PRAY BEFORE HAND, AND ASKED GOD TO HONOR MY FAST, AND MAKE IT MY LAST, SO I BELIEVE THE RELITIVE EASE THAT I AM EXPERIENCING IS BECAUSE OF GOD, DELIVERING ME FROM THE ADDICTION OF TOBACCO, IF YOU DONT BELIEVE THE SAME WAY I WOULD STAY CLEAR OF MY POST.

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, basketball, anything related to Purdue! Boiler up! Friends and family
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2014, 02:00:00 PM »
Day 1 and a day to go...you worry about today shaun...tomorrow will get here soon enough. you can start your quit all over again tomorrow morning...but for today...you are quit. Quit on my friend
Boy I sure could use a beer right about now!

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2013-04-30
  • Interests: Time with daughter. Anything outdoors.
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2014, 01:59:00 PM »
Quote from: Bronc
Quote from: pbrain04
Quote from: Raider
Quote from: WCWBigNasty
;Ironman: My name is Shaun I am a 25+ year long dipper.  my quite date is april 7th 2014.  today is actually my second day in and i feel great.  its a mental trip but i got this.  im actaully thankfull that i found this site.  i have decided that i want to be alive for my son who is now 4 years old.  anyway just an introduction.  good to be here
Welcome to freedom Shaun.

This site works if you want it to. Read, read, and read some more. We quit One Day at a Time here. Don't worry about the future, just worry about today. Posting Roll is the center of how it works. Posting your promise to be nicotine free is a promise to you but all your quit brothers and sisters. Get yourself to the Welcome Center to see how it all works.

It's gonna suck, then it won't. I'm not gonna lie to you. You are in for a bumpy ride for the next couple of weeks but it is solo worth it. The first step is getting the nicotine out of your system. That takes about 72 hours and you are already one your way with that.

Arm yourself with seeds, candy, fake stuff, etc. but NO Nicotine products (alternatives) whatsoever.

Be sure you are doing this for the right reason. It has to be for you and you only. When you get pissy, get in here. No taking it out on the family. The chat room is a great place to vent. We can take it. Remember all of us here have already been through, or are going through what you are and will be going through.

You will be part of the July 2014 Quit Group. Learn how to Post Roll and do it daily.
Welcome Shaun...you came to the right place

Read everything. Get involved. Make friends. Post roll everyday and make your promise to quit.

If you do these things you will be free.

PM me if you need a phone number

PB
Sent you a PM Shawn! Great job and let me know if there's anything I can do to help. You got some great quitters in July - VBE Batt Kevbob and Yem are all great guys to reach out to. Get involved and stay involved. You'll be free of this one day at a time.
Bronc
Congrats on a wonderful decision. It's gonna prolly be hell for a few days, maybe longer if your quit is anything like mine was. Go post roll in July. We will all quit with you.
I would rather lose to a cheater than win as a cheater.

Offline bronc

• Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: 3/14/14
  • Interests: Rodeo, Hunting, Raising my daughter, Cooking and entertaining
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2014, 12:36:00 PM »
Quote from: pbrain04
;Ironman: My name is Shaun I am a 25+ year long dipper.  my quite date is april 7th 2014.  today is actually my second day in and i feel great.  its a mental trip but i got this.  im actaully thankfull that i found this site.  i have decided that i want to be alive for my son who is now 4 years old.  anyway just an introduction.  good to be here

This site works if you want it to. Read, read, and read some more. We quit One Day at a Time here. Don't worry about the future, just worry about today. Posting Roll is the center of how it works. Posting your promise to be nicotine free is a promise to you but all your quit brothers and sisters. Get yourself to the Welcome Center to see how it all works.

It's gonna suck, then it won't. I'm not gonna lie to you. You are in for a bumpy ride for the next couple of weeks but it is solo worth it. The first step is getting the nicotine out of your system. That takes about 72 hours and you are already one your way with that.

Arm yourself with seeds, candy, fake stuff, etc. but NO Nicotine products (alternatives) whatsoever.

Be sure you are doing this for the right reason. It has to be for you and you only. When you get pissy, get in here. No taking it out on the family. The chat room is a great place to vent. We can take it. Remember all of us here have already been through, or are going through what you are and will be going through.

You will be part of the July 2014 Quit Group. Learn how to Post Roll and do it daily.

Read everything. Get involved. Make friends. Post roll everyday and make your promise to quit.

PB
Sent you a PM Shawn! Great job and let me know if there's anything I can do to help. You got some great quitters in July - VBE Batt Kevbob and Yem are all great guys to reach out to. Get involved and stay involved. You'll be free of this one day at a time.
Bronc

Offline pbrain04

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2014, 12:34:00 PM »

PB

Offline Raider

• Quit Pro
  • Imma Quitter
  • Quit Date: Feb 28, 2014
  • Interests: Fishing, Camping, Kayaking, but mainly spending time with the family and friends.
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 11:52:00 AM »

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 11:41:00 AM »
;Ironman: My name is Shaun I am a 25+ year long dipper. my quite date is april 7th 2014. today is actually my second day in and i feel great. its a mental trip but i got this. im actaully thankfull that i found this site. i have decided that i want to be alive for my son who is now 4 years old. anyway just an introduction. good to be here

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME
« on: April 08, 2014, 11:41:00 AM »