Author Topic: 240Bravo Intro  (Read 775 times)

Offline 240Bravo

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
240Bravo Intro
« on: June 27, 2018, 09:36:00 AM »
On 6/24/18, I put the can down. Initially I tried gum NRT, but decided that nicotine was the monster on my back, and I was gonna whoop him.

I have a few reasons for quitting, I hated the raw mouth, the dentist was on my ass, and I knew i needed to stop. I was spending $8-10 a day, and roughly $3600 a year on chew. Thats substantial money IMO.

I was tired of being a slave to the can, and hiding it from my parents when I went to visit.

I am on day 3 and I feel alright. Day 1 was tough, but I made it through. I don't necessarily feel the need for it anymore. I have been using jake's mint chew and I like it a lot.

Today has been a rough day though. I feel like the withdrawals are making me an emotional little bitch. Relationship problems are weighing heavily on me. Normally i consider myself a tough dude and wouldn't even give these issues the time of day, but for some reason it feels like im on the verge of crying. Not just that but work, and living situations are also up in the air right now. I have no clue what to do, or how to even make it through the day honestly.

I read a post on here that basically said life is a bitch and dont use the problems of everyday life as an excuse to cave. I thought that was sound, but man the stress of life is sure weighing heavy on me today. I posted roll, and will not use nicotine. I dont even think it would make things better.

Anyways, thanks for listening, and sorry to vent.