Author Topic: Hello Again  (Read 4151 times)

Offline Doc2quit4good

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quitting since 9/18/13!!!!
  • Quit Date: 9/18/13
  • Interests: Non motorized biking, Geetar, Jazz Music(Not Jazz Flute), Quitting Skoal Forever!
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Hello Again
« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2014, 02:35:00 PM »
Quote from: srans
Quote from: Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat
Quote from: Diesel2112
Quote from: Zak3188
Quote from: duathman
Quote from: Coach Steve
Quote from: D2maine
Quote from: T-Cell
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: Evil_Won
Gone for 15 days - prolly banging stix and stuffing fattys with Paddy. I love when shit cleans itself up.
Hey Evil you sorry piece of shit....if you got something to say here is my number say it to me XXX-XXX-XXXX other than that keep your fucking mouth shut my quit is still strong I just am not on here every fucking day because I lost faith in most people on here...Yea there are some I trust and I am texting them I still post here and there but I don't want to deal with nor do I need the drama this site brings to my life every day...Yea I missed 15 days on here but Ive been texting Quit, Mike, Wintergreen, and Alex EVERY MOTHER FUCKING DAY!!!! DONT YOU EVER CHALLENGE MY QUIT AGAIN YOU FUCKING LOW LIFE PIECE OF SHIT DOUCHE BAG!!!
Ease up on the steroids. Roid rage is neither intelligent or attractive. Relax doosh...
I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU SAY OR HAVE TO SAY EITHER APPLE FUCK!
'Popcorn' Lotta love in here. I have no skin in this game, but I'm curious.
If you created a sub-group texting daily, why not put his name on roll for him? If he has a problem with his name showing up on roll, is this the right forum for him in the first place?
My name can go on roll I don't care bout that if someone wants to put it there sure! I'll put it there myself I don't like people questioning my quit
snip

everyone needs to post roll EVERY MOTHER FUCKING DAY!!!! get involved in your group talk to people exchange numbers...if you dont YOU WILL FAIL!! MAN UP GET SOME AND TAKE YOUR LIFE BACK!!!
what happened to this guy Zak?
That guy was the one who believed in this site before everything turned...I'm still here and I do post roll I don't get on this site Because of this bull shit it adds stress into my life I don't need and don't want....that's all it is to much stress and drama so I stick to the 6 guys I text all from KTC every day because it's simple no drama and accountability
Why are you here?
Why do we have to text you or call you? I will if you really want me to, but what's the difference?

Seems to me you have it all figured out. Why not just close your ktc account and just text your few buddies.

That way nobody can question/care if you disappear for 15 days and nobody has to see you throw a hissy fit like a little bitch.

Drama avoided, stress eliminated, and the best part...no more you having to deal with all us assholes.

You really think this site is bullshit...kindly fuck off and leave.
zaks a worm and stated back when paddy was booted that he would be gone. dont give a fuck here and could really care less. plenty of more quitters to support.
Well I'm not gone in still here and still posting and if u don't want to support me then done BC I don't need you then! Great brotherhood y'all have...so don't support me and move in. Stop trying to start shit! I'll post where ever the heck I want to make sure I'm still quit with or with out your support and thank you for proving that there really isn't a brotherhood here!
Every time you point the finger at someone else, 3 more point back at you.

There absolutely is a brotherhood here. You just don't seem to want to be a part of it, because some things didn't go your way and now you're being a cry baby little bitch about it.

How about you just shut the fuck up and go away. Sounds like you have everything you need and none of it is on this "bullshit" site.

I supported you when you first came here. You shit on me by caving but gave the appearance that you were drinking the ktc kool-aid and preaching the importance of posting role every damn day.

Now your preaching against. Seriously dude, get the fuck out of here if you think this place is such bullshit.

If I thought this place was bullshit I would leave in a second. Only a jack fuck moron would stick around to be a part of something they don't believe in.

You are proving that point...
U never supported me I don't even know who u are the ones that support me I have their numbers...I listened to a few vets on this site who told me to step back and get out of the drama to focus on my quit so that's what I did stepped back didn't get on here and focused on what I needed to do! But sure enough I'm right back in it! I'm not leaving this site yea some of it I think is bull shit but there are always things in life that are bullshit and we cannot control! I'll be posting roll on here and via text and you all haters can watch me succeed because I don't care about you! Pinched told mew brothers fight and what not but you know what he is right but brothers don't hope each other fail like you are hoping I do!
Re read your thread I offered you some words of encouragement when you first arrived. Even told you to pm me any time if you needed anything.

Show me where anyone said, they hoped you failed. I'm waiting...
Taking the advice of a vet I'm done with this and taking the good from the site and leaving the bad....so go a head and keep hating if y'all want to talk and be supportive I appreciate that of not that's perfectly fine too! Go ahead and message me text me whatever...XXX-XXX-XXXX...thank you
Lol
Who started all this $hit and does it really need to continue?

Is Zak quit?  YES  Then leave him the *uck alone

WHAT?!?
'crackup' thinks for the read. What a way to start the weekend.
The thing about all of this is that the funniest post of everything I've read here is the original post from Evil that set this all off. I loved it and LMAO everytime I read it again. Sorry zak! 'Remshot' :unsure:
NO MO SKOAL!!! I MEAN NEVER AGAIN!!!
Real Quit Day 9/18/2013 8th Floor 11/26/15
HOF day: 12/26/2013. 9th Floor 3/5/16
2nd Floor: 4/5/14 Comma Day 6/13/16!!!
3rd Floor 7/14/2014. 3 Years 9/18/6!!!
1 Year 9/17/2014. 11th Floor 9/21/16
4th Floor 10/22/14. 12th Floor 12/30/16
Half Comma 1/30/15. 13th Floor 4/8/17
6th Floor 5/10/15 4 Years 9/18/17!!!
7th Floor 8/18/15. 15th Floor 10/26/17
2 Years 9/17/15 16th Floor 2/3/18
5 Years 9/18/18  17th Floor 5/14/18
18th Floor 08/22/2018  19th Floor 11/30/18

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2014, 02:27:00 PM »
Quote from: Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat
Quote from: Coach
Gone for 15 days - prolly banging stix and stuffing fattys with Paddy. I love when shit cleans itself up.
Hey Evil you sorry piece of shit....if you got something to say here is my number say it to me XXX-XXX-XXXX other than that keep your fucking mouth shut my quit is still strong I just am not on here every fucking day because I lost faith in most people on here...Yea there are some I trust and I am texting them I still post here and there but I don't want to deal with nor do I need the drama this site brings to my life every day...Yea I missed 15 days on here but Ive been texting Quit, Mike, Wintergreen, and Alex EVERY MOTHER FUCKING DAY!!!! DONT YOU EVER CHALLENGE MY QUIT AGAIN YOU FUCKING LOW LIFE PIECE OF SHIT DOUCHE BAG!!!
Ease up on the steroids. Roid rage is neither intelligent or attractive. Relax doosh...
If you created a sub-group texting daily, why not put his name on roll for him? If he has a problem with his name showing up on roll, is this the right forum for him in the first place?
My name can go on roll I don't care bout that if someone wants to put it there sure! I'll put it there myself I don't like people questioning my quit
snip

everyone needs to post roll EVERY MOTHER FUCKING DAY!!!! get involved in your group talk to people exchange numbers...if you dont YOU WILL FAIL!! MAN UP GET SOME AND TAKE YOUR LIFE BACK!!!
That guy was the one who believed in this site before everything turned...I'm still here and I do post roll I don't get on this site Because of this bull shit it adds stress into my life I don't need and don't want....that's all it is to much stress and drama so I stick to the 6 guys I text all from KTC every day because it's simple no drama and accountability
Why are you here?
Why do we have to text you or call you? I will if you really want me to, but what's the difference?

Seems to me you have it all figured out. Why not just close your ktc account and just text your few buddies.

That way nobody can question/care if you disappear for 15 days and nobody has to see you throw a hissy fit like a little bitch.

Drama avoided, stress eliminated, and the best part...no more you having to deal with all us assholes.

zaks a worm and stated back when paddy was booted that he would be gone. dont give a fuck here and could really care less. plenty of more quitters to support.
Well I'm not gone in still here and still posting and if u don't want to support me then done BC I don't need you then! Great brotherhood y'all have...so don't support me and move in. Stop trying to start shit! I'll post where ever the heck I want to make sure I'm still quit with or with out your support and thank you for proving that there really isn't a brotherhood here!

There absolutely is a brotherhood here. You just don't seem to want to be a part of it, because some things didn't go your way and now you're being a cry baby little bitch about it.

How about you just shut the fuck up and go away. Sounds like you have everything you need and none of it is on this "bullshit" site.

I supported you when you first came here. You shit on me by caving but gave the appearance that you were drinking the ktc kool-aid and preaching the importance of posting role every damn day.

Now your preaching against. Seriously dude, get the fuck out of here if you think this place is such bullshit.

If I thought this place was bullshit I would leave in a second. Only a jack fuck moron would stick around to be a part of something they don't believe in.

U never supported me I don't even know who u are the ones that support me I have their numbers...I listened to a few vets on this site who told me to step back and get out of the drama to focus on my quit so that's what I did stepped back didn't get on here and focused on what I needed to do! But sure enough I'm right back in it! I'm not leaving this site yea some of it I think is bull shit but there are always things in life that are bullshit and we cannot control! I'll be posting roll on here and via text and you all haters can watch me succeed because I don't care about you! Pinched told mew brothers fight and what not but you know what he is right but brothers don't hope each other fail like you are hoping I do!
Re read your thread I offered you some words of encouragement when you first arrived. Even told you to pm me any time if you needed anything.

Taking the advice of a vet I'm done with this and taking the good from the site and leaving the bad....so go a head and keep hating if y'all want to talk and be supportive I appreciate that of not that's perfectly fine too! Go ahead and message me text me whatever...XXX-XXX-XXXX...thank you
Lol

WHAT?!?
'crackup' thinks for the read. What a way to start the weekend.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Skoal Monster

• Quit Pro
« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2014, 01:29:00 PM »
Soup Homos.

Zak please don't post your number on the open forum.

;)
"CLOSE THE DOOR. In my opinion, it?s the single most important step in your final quit. There is one moment, THE moment, when you finally let go and surrender to the quit. After that moment, no temptation will be great enough, no lie persuasive enough to make you commit suicide by using tobacco."

Offline Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Restoring my 220 year old house. I don't have any other interest because I no longer have time for such things.
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2014, 01:01:00 PM »
snip

Why are you here?

Lol

WHAT?!?

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2014, 12:14:00 PM »
Hey Evil you sorry piece of shit....if you got something to say here is my number say it to me XXXXXXXXX other than that keep your fucking mouth shut my quit is still strong I just am not on here every fucking day because I lost faith in most people on here...Yea there are some I trust and I am texting them I still post here and there but I don't want to deal with nor do I need the drama this site brings to my life every day...Yea I missed 15 days on here but Ive been texting Quit, Mike, Wintergreen, and Alex EVERY MOTHER FUCKING DAY!!!! DONT YOU EVER CHALLENGE MY QUIT AGAIN YOU FUCKING LOW LIFE PIECE OF SHIT DOUCHE BAG!!!
snip

Why are you here?

Lol
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline Zak3188

• Quitter
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2014, 11:48:00 AM »
Hey Evil you sorry piece of shit....if you got something to say here is my number say it to me xxx-xxx-xxxx other than that keep your fucking mouth shut my quit is still strong I just am not on here every fucking day because I lost faith in most people on here...Yea there are some I trust and I am texting them I still post here and there but I don't want to deal with nor do I need the drama this site brings to my life every day...Yea I missed 15 days on here but Ive been texting Quit, Mike, Wintergreen, and Alex EVERY MOTHER FUCKING DAY!!!! DONT YOU EVER CHALLENGE MY QUIT AGAIN YOU FUCKING LOW LIFE PIECE OF SHIT DOUCHE BAG!!!
snip

Why are you here?

QLFEMFD!!!

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2014, 11:42:00 AM »
Hey Evil you sorry piece of shit....if you got something to say here is my number say it to me xxx-xxx-xxxx other than that keep your fucking mouth shut my quit is still strong I just am not on here every fucking day because I lost faith in most people on here...Yea there are some I trust and I am texting them I still post here and there but I don't want to deal with nor do I need the drama this site brings to my life every day...Yea I missed 15 days on here but Ive been texting Quit, Mike, Wintergreen, and Alex EVERY MOTHER FUCKING DAY!!!! DONT YOU EVER CHALLENGE MY QUIT AGAIN YOU FUCKING LOW LIFE PIECE OF SHIT DOUCHE BAG!!!
snip

Why are you here?

Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

Offline Zak3188

• Quitter
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2014, 11:32:00 AM »
Hey Evil you sorry piece of shit....if you got something to say here is my number say it to me 'finger point' XXX-XXX-XXX 'finger point' other than that keep your fucking mouth shut my quit is still strong I just am not on here every fucking day because I lost faith in most people on here...Yea there are some I trust and I am texting them I still post here and there but I don't want to deal with nor do I need the drama this site brings to my life every day...Yea I missed 15 days on here but Ive been texting Quit, Mike, Wintergreen, and Alex EVERY MOTHER FUCKING DAY!!!! DONT YOU EVER CHALLENGE MY QUIT AGAIN YOU FUCKING LOW LIFE PIECE OF SHIT DOUCHE BAG!!!
snip

Why are you here?

QLFEMFD!!!

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2014, 11:16:00 AM »
Quote from: Pinched
Zak,
You have chosen to quit a way that you believe works for you and to each their own. But all involved here below need to recognize that these words are wasting time. Zak you have my contact info should you ever choose to use it.

All,
I think everyone here needs to step back take a breath and learn to either get along or move along.

Brotherhood as being questioned though...look at family. Brothers fight, it is healthy, if everyone got along there would be no forward momentum, everyone would blindly follow. You can choose to make a change, we have that freedom in this country. But making statements that Brotherhood does not exist here is ludicrous. Without the ABCs here I wouldn't have made it. I wouldn't be planning an evening with other quitters to celebrate with some beers.

All need to take a step back, chill the fuck out and relax, or decide to roshambo and get the fuck over it.

P
You don't have to read far back to see the pattern in Zak's behavior. I can't even believe you guys are even wasting keystokes on this douchebag. Zak is an drama queen that loves the negative internets attention.

The sooner you ignore this turdsack the better off we will all be!

'bang head'

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2014, 11:03:00 AM »
Zak,
You have chosen to quit a way that you believe works for you and to each their own. But all involved here below need to recognize that these words are wasting time. Zak you have my contact info should you ever choose to use it.

All,
I think everyone here needs to step back take a breath and learn to either get along or move along.

Brotherhood as being questioned though...look at family. Brothers fight, it is healthy, if everyone got along there would be no forward momentum, everyone would blindly follow. You can choose to make a change, we have that freedom in this country. But making statements that Brotherhood does not exist here is ludicrous. Without the ABCs here I wouldn't have made it. I wouldn't be planning an evening with other quitters to celebrate with some beers.

All need to take a step back, chill the fuck out and relax, or decide to roshambo and get the fuck over it.

P
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2014, 10:59:00 AM »
Hey Evil you sorry piece of shit....if you got something to say here is my number say it to me 'finger point' other than that keep your fucking mouth shut my quit is still strong I just am not on here every fucking day because I lost faith in most people on here...Yea there are some I trust and I am texting them I still post here and there but I don't want to deal with nor do I need the drama this site brings to my life every day...Yea I missed 15 days on here but Ive been texting Quit, Mike, Wintergreen, and Alex EVERY MOTHER FUCKING DAY!!!! DONT YOU EVER CHALLENGE MY QUIT AGAIN YOU FUCKING LOW LIFE PIECE OF SHIT DOUCHE BAG!!!
snip

Why are you here?

Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

Offline T-Cell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-02-10
  • Interests: Flyfishing, ice hockey (go Avs, go Pioneers!).Wife Sandra, 2 adult kids.
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2014, 10:17:00 AM »
Zak, the reason we post roll is to declare our promise to quit today, to ourselves and to our brothers. That way we can track each other (peer accountability) and offer help if we don't see the promise. This is a basic cornerstone of the KTC way to quit.
Seems pretty simple to me. This drama goes away if you decide to either:
1. Get your name on roll every day. No one here cares how, but if I was part of your sub-group I might get tired of doing it for you after a while.
2. Announce your intention to quit posting and then do it. Sure, a few brothers who care will try to get you back, but you will fade away from their memory over time. If you need peer support only on your terms, keep texting/supporting your sub-group, but not the rest of us.
Fish, eat, sleep. Repeat.
quit date 2/10/12
HOF date 5/19/12
1 Year 2/10/13
2 Years 2/10/14
8th Floor 4/19/14

Offline Zak3188

• Quitter
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2014, 08:47:00 AM »
Hey Evil you sorry piece of shit....if you got something to say here is my number say it to me XXX-XXX-XXXX 'finger point' other than that keep your fucking mouth shut my quit is still strong I just am not on here every fucking day because I lost faith in most people on here...Yea there are some I trust and I am texting them I still post here and there but I don't want to deal with nor do I need the drama this site brings to my life every day...Yea I missed 15 days on here but Ive been texting Quit, Mike, Wintergreen, and Alex EVERY MOTHER FUCKING DAY!!!! DONT YOU EVER CHALLENGE MY QUIT AGAIN YOU FUCKING LOW LIFE PIECE OF SHIT DOUCHE BAG!!!
snip

Why are you here?

QLFEMFD!!!

Offline duathman

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 6-5-2013
  • Interests: Running, cycling
  • Likes Given: 216
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2014, 11:10:00 PM »
snip

Why are you here?

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2014, 10:19:00 PM »
snip

Why are you here?

Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18