Community > Introductions

30+ Cope user

(1/1)

VMan:

--- Quote from: Cory350 on February 23, 2019, 01:52:50 PM ---My name is Cory and I just turned 50. Been chewing Skoal and then Copenhagen since college; 6 years active duty in Army, and then careers in journalism and law enforcement. Married almost 30 years with 3 kids — two who are college grads and one who is getting married. Quit date is Feb. 20, 2019.

--- End quote ---
Glad you made it here!! Trust the process and all of the feed back you get and you will be successful.

Bgbdbrd:

--- Quote from: Hilltop on February 23, 2019, 01:57:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: Cory350 on February 23, 2019, 01:52:50 PM ---My name is Cory and I just turned 50. Been chewing Skoal and then Copenhagen since college; 6 years active duty in Army, and then careers in journalism and law enforcement. Married almost 30 years with 3 kids — two who are college grads and one who is getting married. Quit date is Feb. 20, 2019.

--- End quote ---
Welcome Cory! Jump in and post roll with May Here . Good group of quitters in there that’ll be happy to have you.

--- End quote ---

Welcome Cory!! Get your ass over to May Here . Where the stud quitters are made!! 27 years of Cope myself, it can be done!!!

Hilltop:

--- End quote ---
Welcome Cory! Jump in and post roll with May Here . Good group of quitters in there that’ll be happy to have you.

Cory350:
My name is Cory and I just turned 50. Been chewing Skoal and then Copenhagen since college; 6 years active duty in Army, and then careers in journalism and law enforcement. Married almost 30 years with 3 kids — two who are college grads and one who is getting married. Quit date is Feb. 20, 2019.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version