Community > Introductions

Long time stalker, first time poster

<< < (3/38) > >>

KennyZ:
Day 2,000!  Thanks to all that support me!  I appreciate the help.

Keith0617:

--- Quote from: KennyZ on February 13, 2020, 10:43:54 PM ---Day 1,921:

It’s been a long time since I visited my intro.  I’m so proud of how far I’ve come and the crew that supports me.  I’m at a point in my quit where I don’t think about dip unless I’m in here.  And I’m thankful for that.  Posting roll daily is the only time I’m allowed to think about it.  It is off the table for the rest of the day once I’ve made my promise. 

To the newer quitters, please reach out and make connections.  Quitting is a hard thing to do and there aren’t any medals for doing it the hardest way.  Lean on people when you need it and provide support when they need it.  It’s a simple concept. 

KZ

--- End quote ---
@KennyZ 1921 is BADASS!!  Keep dropping your knowledge in here brother. You have a ton of knowledge others can benefit from. Thanks for sharing.

KennyZ:
Day 1,921:

It’s been a long time since I visited my intro.  I’m so proud of how far I’ve come and the crew that supports me.  I’m at a point in my quit where I don’t think about dip unless I’m in here.  And I’m thankful for that.  Posting roll daily is the only time I’m allowed to think about it.  It is off the table for the rest of the day once I’ve made my promise. 

To the newer quitters, please reach out and make connections.  Quitting is a hard thing to do and there aren’t any medals for doing it the hardest way.  Lean on people when you need it and provide support when they need it.  It’s a simple concept. 

KZ

Rawls:

--- Quote from: tjschu ---Congrats on 1400 You bad ass mofo!
--- End quote ---
Well done my man!
Rawls 1395

Tjschu:
Congrats on 1400 You bad ass mofo!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version