Community > Introductions

I’m done

(1/2) > >>

WB5052:
I often come back and look at my intro, as well as the new introductions. I noticed that there is always a group of Guests viewing the thread. I remember those days of anonymously lurking around the site. Taking the jump seemed huge. To the guests reading this, do it. Sign up, post an intro, find your quit group, and get to posting roll. You’ll never regret the freedom you’ll gain. Some days will be easier than others, but every day will be worth it.

canofbeans:
Welcome and congrats on your decision to quit.  Lets do this together one day at a time!

Keith0617:
@WB5052 what are you waiting for? Here is the link to start posting roll and taking your life back:  https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=16725.0 . We wake up, piss, and post our promise to stay nicotine free for the day. Only worry about quitting today. We will deal with tomorrow when it comes. Make some connections with fellow quitters. Exchanging digits is normal and encouraged but only through personal messages and not on the forum or here in the Introduction area. Quitting sucks for a while and then it doesn’t . Be patient. It really gets so much better but it does take time. Reach out if I can help.

WB5052:
Never got involved. Just created the account. 

--- Quote from: MNxEngineer314 on October 20, 2020, 10:36:59 AM ---@WB5052 did you get plugged in to a group when you joined back in May? Or did you just create the account and never get involved?

Glad you are back. Let's put all the stoppages behind us, do it the KTC way this time and enjoy the freedom that comes with being QUIT.

--- End quote ---

MN_Engineer:
@WB5052 did you get plugged in to a group when you joined back in May? Or did you just create the account and never get involved?

Glad you are back. Let's put all the stoppages behind us, do it the KTC way this time and enjoy the freedom that comes with being QUIT.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version