Community > Introductions

I’m done

<< < (2/2)

Hill_Monkey:
Posting every morning to be nicotine free is a new tool for me and is proving to be  helpful.

Thefranks5:

--- Quote from: Stranger999 on October 20, 2020, 12:23:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: WB5052 on October 19, 2020, 09:32:03 PM ---It’s beyond time to quit. I’ve come to realize the true hold that this nasty habit has on me. I hate everything about it. I’m tired of wasting money, of spit bottles being everywhere, and of lying to myself that it is not an addiction. I kept telling myself that I could “quit anytime I wanted”. I made an effort in May, when I originally joined this site. But I never fully bought in and eventually fell into the “I can just have one” lie. The habit seemed to come back stronger than ever before. Today would have been day #147. But there is no reason to look back. Tomorrow will make day #1. As a rather introverted guy, taking the step to actually post gives me a stronger feeling of commitment and responsibility.

--- End quote ---

Prove it.  Post a day 1 here.

https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=16725.msg8203107#new

Make a promise to quit and keep your promise.

I quit with you today!

--- End quote ---
Hey you can’t be an introvert and win here. You need to drop that and become part of the team if you want this to work. I too was like you but once I dropped that wall it all became clear. Now I am 230 days quit with the help of KTC and all the people I LET IN to support me. You should do the same and share digits. Its not weird its how you win. You want mine digits to help you pm me and they are yours. Stay strong, stay QUIT and God bless.

Stranger999:

--- Quote from: WB5052 on October 19, 2020, 09:32:03 PM ---It’s beyond time to quit. I’ve come to realize the true hold that this nasty habit has on me. I hate everything about it. I’m tired of wasting money, of spit bottles being everywhere, and of lying to myself that it is not an addiction. I kept telling myself that I could “quit anytime I wanted”. I made an effort in May, when I originally joined this site. But I never fully bought in and eventually fell into the “I can just have one” lie. The habit seemed to come back stronger than ever before. Today would have been day #147. But there is no reason to look back. Tomorrow will make day #1. As a rather introverted guy, taking the step to actually post gives me a stronger feeling of commitment and responsibility.

--- End quote ---

Prove it.  Post a day 1 here.

https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=16725.msg8203107#new

Make a promise to quit and keep your promise.

I quit with you today!

WB5052:
It’s beyond time to quit. I’ve come to realize the true hold that this nasty habit has on me. I hate everything about it. I’m tired of wasting money, of spit bottles being everywhere, and of lying to myself that it is not an addiction. I kept telling myself that I could “quit anytime I wanted”. I made an effort in May, when I originally joined this site. But I never fully bought in and eventually fell into the “I can just have one” lie. The habit seemed to come back stronger than ever before. Today would have been day #147. But there is no reason to look back. Tomorrow will make day #1. As a rather introverted guy, taking the step to actually post gives me a stronger feeling of commitment and responsibility.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version