Community > Introductions

Day 1

(1/9) > >>

Natro:

--- Quote from: Thefranks5 on July 09, 2021, 09:21:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: nick-Otine Free on July 09, 2021, 07:05:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: famous205 on July 09, 2021, 01:12:10 AM ---Day 250

Since the last time I've posted an update here, I have had quite a few tests in my quit. A few weeks ago, I went back home to visit family and friends. Some of those friends are still dippers. They are the ones who I hang around the most, since we enjoy playing golf. Since I started playing golf a few years ago, golf and dip always went hand-in-hand. I was quite nervous for this trip, and I talked with my wife before we went. She understood my concern and like always, re-assured me that I've come this far, don't mess it up now. I went to the golf course my 2nd day home and sure enough, my buddies all threw in dips on the 1st tee box. I explained that I had quit and they were very supportive of my decision and we ended up having a good time.

This week, my wife and I are house sitting for a family friend in this huge house. It has been like a mini vacation for us all (It's not very often you get to stay in a 2 million dollar home with land and a nice ass pool). Well, the owner dips and I have found a few of his Copenhagen cans laying around. You can just smell the Copenhagen aroma coming from the can. The thought of dipping did cross my mind, but quickly faded. I am 250 days into my quit; why fuck it up now?

Anyways, I am still here and still quit. Some days are still tough, but I'm happy to still be quit.

If you are struggling to quit please reach out to me and I will help anyway I can. You can do it and it does get easier.

--- End quote ---
Those are great wins man! ONWARD and UPWARD! congrats on that half floor. The effort you put in for these wins will make that 1 year mark so much more special. Thank you for Sharing!

--- End quote ---
Awesome to hear that you have a plan and it is working. Quitting can be done and that can will be kept at bay. Keep doing what you are doing and if you need help I am a pm away. PTBQWYT

--- End quote ---
Those are good friends if they were supportive of you in your quit. I had friends like that and it helped a ton. Congrats on those great wins!

Thefranks5:

--- Quote from: nick-Otine Free on July 09, 2021, 07:05:56 AM ---

Since the last time I've posted an update here, I have had quite a few tests in my quit. A few weeks ago, I went back home to visit family and friends. Some of those friends are still dippers. They are the ones who I hang around the most, since we enjoy playing golf. Since I started playing golf a few years ago, golf and dip always went hand-in-hand. I was quite nervous for this trip, and I talked with my wife before we went. She understood my concern and like always, re-assured me that I've come this far, don't mess it up now. I went to the golf course my 2nd day home and sure enough, my buddies all threw in dips on the 1st tee box. I explained that I had quit and they were very supportive of my decision and we ended up having a good time.

This week, my wife and I are house sitting for a family friend in this huge house. It has been like a mini vacation for us all (It's not very often you get to stay in a 2 million dollar home with land and a nice ass pool). Well, the owner dips and I have found a few of his Copenhagen cans laying around. You can just smell the Copenhagen aroma coming from the can. The thought of dipping did cross my mind, but quickly faded. I am 250 days into my quit; why fuck it up now?

Anyways, I am still here and still quit. Some days are still tough, but I'm happy to still be quit.

If you are struggling to quit please reach out to me and I will help anyway I can. You can do it and it does get easier.

--- End quote ---
Those are great wins man! ONWARD and UPWARD! congrats on that half floor. The effort you put in for these wins will make that 1 year mark so much more special. Thank you for Sharing!

--- End quote ---
Awesome to hear that you have a plan and it is working. Quitting can be done and that can will be kept at bay. Keep doing what you are doing and if you need help I am a pm away. PTBQWYT

nick-Otine Free:

--- End quote ---

famous205:
Day 250

famous205:
Day 175

It's been a while since I have posted here. These past 175 days have gone by pretty damn quick, and it feels damn good to not have spent the last 175 days with shit in my mouth. I find myself rarely having a thought about dip, even during trigger moments where I use to always have a dip in my lip. A few weeks ago I was at my in-laws and found my uncle-in-laws spit cup that was full to the brim. The look and smell looked like diarrhea in a cup and had gnats flying in and around it. The smell about made me throw up. Moments like those make me proud to not do this shit anymore.

If anyone reading this is struggling with quitting, please reach out to me and I will help anyway I can. You can do it and it does get easier.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version