Community > Introductions

Day 1

<< < (2/9) > >>

JeffH4257:
@famous205

Congratulations man!!  It's a big deal, celebrate it.  Don't forget what got you here. 

Proud to be quit with you brother!

-Jeff

69franx:

--- Quote from: Keith0617 on February 09, 2021, 09:23:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: famous205 on February 09, 2021, 01:05:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: Sajax on February 09, 2021, 12:10:33 AM ---Hell yeah! First 100 down. You're a quit inspiration. Thanks for running our spreadsheet and flipping roll. Without you the group would be a lot weaker and less put together. I'm proud to be quit with you! Here's to another 100.

:gmann: 'wave' :gmann:

--- End quote ---

Thank you, Sajax and everyone for the kind words! It really does mean a lot to me and I'm proud to be quit with each and every one of you.

--- End quote ---
Congrats @famous205 . Well done. Just stay loyal to the routine that got you here.

--- End quote ---
Congrats sir, and just like everyone said above, now is not the time to change anything. Keep doing what you've been doing

Keith0617:

--- Quote from: famous205 on February 09, 2021, 01:05:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: Sajax on February 09, 2021, 12:10:33 AM ---Hell yeah! First 100 down. You're a quit inspiration. Thanks for running our spreadsheet and flipping roll. Without you the group would be a lot weaker and less put together. I'm proud to be quit with you! Here's to another 100.

--- End quote ---

Thank you, Sajax and everyone for the kind words! It really does mean a lot to me and I'm proud to be quit with each and every one of you.

--- End quote ---
Congrats @famous205 . Well done. Just stay loyal to the routine that got you here.

famous205:

--- End quote ---

Sajax:
Hell yeah! First 100 down. You're a quit inspiration. Thanks for running our spreadsheet and flipping roll. Without you the group would be a lot weaker and less put together. I'm proud to be quit with you! Here's to another 100.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version