Community > Introductions

Hi

(1/2) > >>

Todd W 66:

--- Quote from: FISHFLORIDA on November 20, 2020, 12:46:42 PM ---@Todd W 66 let us all know haw the dentist went.  This is the section to put the "wins" in.

--- End quote ---

Dentist appointment went great. Other than a bad crown , everything was A OK. But like you told me....NEVER FORGET THE FEAR !!

Thanks
Todd

FISHFLORIDA:
@Todd W 66 let us all know haw the dentist went.  This is the section to put the "wins" in.

MN_Engineer:

--- Quote from: Todd W 66 on November 17, 2020, 10:09:45 AM ---
--- Quote from: Keith0617 on November 17, 2020, 09:22:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: Todd W 66 on November 17, 2020, 05:39:18 AM ---Hi Im Todd and Im an addict. Been a dipper for 40 odd years. On day 14 of my quit.
Dentist appointment tomorrow morning for a cleaning and a screening. Hoping for the best.
Glad to be among friends here .

Todd

--- End quote ---
Welcome to KTC Todd. We wake up and post our promise to quit first thing in the morning. Then keep your word for the day. Posting first thing protects our quit for the day. Only worry about quitting for the day. We will deal with tomorrow when it gets here. Suggest you make some connections with other members in your group and on the site. These relationships are huge when the going gets tough. Only exchange digits through personal messages and never her in the Intro section or on the forum where you post roll. You can do this and we are here to help. Reach out if I can be of assistance @Todd W 66

--- End quote ---

Thanks guys !! As I told Fish Florida , I will make roll but work swings so it won't always be first thing in AM . Proud to be here !!
Todd

--- End quote ---
It's good to know about your work swings. Regardless of your work or sleep schedule, make sure you are making a consistent and daily promise when you wake up to not use nicotine in any form for the next 24 hours.

Also, happy to hear you have a dentist appt scheduled. I understand it can be daunting considering the abuse we have put our mouths through but it's important to go regularly. I just went myself a couple weeks ago. I hope it all goes well!

Todd W 66:

--- Quote from: Keith0617 on November 17, 2020, 09:22:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: Todd W 66 on November 17, 2020, 05:39:18 AM ---Hi Im Todd and Im an addict. Been a dipper for 40 odd years. On day 14 of my quit.
Dentist appointment tomorrow morning for a cleaning and a screening. Hoping for the best.

Todd

--- End quote ---
Welcome to KTC Todd. We wake up and post our promise to quit first thing in the morning. Then keep your word for the day. Posting first thing protects our quit for the day. Only worry about quitting for the day. We will deal with tomorrow when it gets here. Suggest you make some connections with other members in your group and on the site. These relationships are huge when the going gets tough. Only exchange digits through personal messages and never her in the Intro section or on the forum where you post roll. You can do this and we are here to help. Reach out if I can be of assistance @Todd W 66

--- End quote ---

Thanks guys !! As I told Fish Florida , I will make roll but work swings so it won't always be first thing in AM . Proud to be here !!
Todd

Keith0617:

Todd

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version