Community > Introductions

Second time quitter.

(1/2) > >>

TriDiver:

--- Quote from: Keith0617 on February 14, 2023, 09:03:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: TriDiver on February 14, 2023, 01:10:14 AM ---Wow!  Wasnt trying to give excuses, just saying what happenend. But if you want to judge me, go right ahead. I Really dont care.

--- End quote ---
@TriDiver welcome back. Here is the link to start saving your life. https://discord.gg/9qXQcTHuhd. Signup on Discord and a fellow quitter will get you in your group. To set the record straight, you didn’t quit before, you had a stoppage. Life is going to happen. Make quitting a priority by WUPP EDD. Build out a network and use the sister/brotherhood that KTC offers. Use your network in hard times. We all failed quitting on our own. Let’s try something different so we can expect a different result.

--- End quote ---

I got discord working so disregard and thanks.

TriDiver:

--- Quote from: Keith0617 on February 14, 2023, 09:03:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: TriDiver on February 14, 2023, 01:10:14 AM ---Wow!  Wasnt trying to give excuses, just saying what happenend. But if you want to judge me, go right ahead. I Really dont care.

--- End quote ---
@TriDiver welcome back. Here is the link to start saving your life. https://discord.gg/9qXQcTHuhd. Signup on Discord and a fellow quitter will get you in your group. To set the record straight, you didn’t quit before, you had a stoppage. Life is going to happen. Make quitting a priority by WUPP EDD. Build out a network and use the sister/brotherhood that KTC offers. Use your network in hard times. We all failed quitting on our own. Let’s try something different so we can expect a different result.

--- End quote ---

For some reason the discord link is invalid.

MN_Engineer:

--- End quote ---
@TriDiver At KTC, excuses are like a pile of crap - everyone has them and they all stink. There is no excuse or reason on this planet that will justify a cave.

There is no judgement here but we do call out bullshit and excuses and addict speak when we see it. It sounds like you are quitting for the right reason this time (yourself) since if we attach our quits to spouses, children, jobs, etc. they often times don't last.

Glad to have you back; show us by your dedication that you really mean it this time. We are here to support you but also to hold you accountable which sometimes means telling you things that can be hard to hear. Make your promise early each morning and build up a network of brotherhood around you. Make it impossible to fail.

Keith0617:

--- End quote ---

TriDiver:
Wow!  Wasnt trying to give excuses, just saying what happenend. But if you want to judge me, go right ahead. I Really dont care.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version