Community > Introductions

1st Day Quit

(1/33) > >>

chris2alaska:
Well, over 2,000 days quit and I love being quit. 

Anyone seeing this that has any doubts about being quit, please feel free to reach out to me.  I would be happy to share my story with you and help get you on the path to freedom from nicotine.

Best Regards,

chris2alaska

chris2alaska:

--- Quote from: chris2alaska on September 06, 2021, 01:49:48 AM ---Okay, this is my vain moment.  I only need 69 more views to get to 14,000, so come view my intro pages.  Look around, if you see something you like, like it.  If you see something you want to comment on, then comment. 

If I have helped you in your quit, then go help someone else in their quit because paying it forward if the ultimate form of recognition.  Thanks for visiting.

Chris

--- End quote ---

Thank you everyone, my intro has reached 14,000 views.  Now on to 15K.  Stay tuned for something you don't want to miss.  I don't know what it is yet but I guarantee you will not want to miss it.

Tjschu:

--- Quote from: chris2alaska on September 06, 2021, 01:49:48 AM ---Okay, this is my vain moment.  I only need 69 more views to get to 14,000, so come view my intro pages.  Look around, if you see something you like, like it.  If you see something you want to comment on, then comment. 

If I have helped you in your quit, then go help someone else in their quit because paying it forward if the ultimate form of recognition.  Thanks for visiting.

Chris

--- End quote ---
KTC wouldn't exist without guys like you!

chris2alaska:
Okay, this is my vain moment.  I only need 69 more views to get to 14,000, so come view my intro pages.  Look around, if you see something you like, like it.  If you see something you want to comment on, then comment. 

Chris

bubblehed668:

--- Quote from: Stranger999 on August 26, 2021, 12:18:10 AM ---
--- Quote from: Remshot on August 25, 2021, 10:22:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: chris2alaska on August 25, 2021, 12:18:33 PM ---Well,

I am no longer a Moderator.  I had been considering the idea of retiring for well over a month.  It was just time for me to move on and focus more on helping others quit this vile addiction of ours.  I did the leave the door open, so you may once again see me donning the Moderator title in the future.

I would, however, like to thank everyone of the Admins and Moderators that I had the pleasure of working with over the last few years.  It is a thankless job for the most part and there are some very tough decisions that have to be made, unfortunately, not everyone agrees with the decisions in every case.  But I know in my heart that all of the decisions made are for the greater good of the site and its members even though there are some that would say the decisions are biased and in the interests of those making the decisions.  This is just so untrue and I hope one day those that feel this way actually see all the good being done and not what they perceive as the bad.

Over the last few years, I have seen a shift in how this site works.  It used to be a very hard nosed, tough love, drag 'em through the dirt until theY break kind of place.  Used to be, if a quitter was late posting or missed roll all together, there'd be 15 people calling them up on the phone to get their ass in to post roll.  Lately, it has gotten much softer.  I know that is why a lot of the vets have left and it is sad because they have so much to offer new and old quitters alike.  The groups have gotten smaller and smaller as well.  I assume this is due, in large part, to the overwhelming stresses of life dealing with the pandemic and our government over the last year and a half.  No one wants to give up their vice for dealing with stress.  I have a feeling that WHEN all of this passes, these halls are going to be filled once again and I plan on being here for it.  I just wish people could realize that they don't need nicotine to deal with stress in their lives.  It actually hinders your mind and body's natural abilities to deal with stress.

So, until that day comes, you can find me here helping those that have found there way here.  If anyone wants or needs digits, mine are always available, just ask. 

Quit all day with all of you,

Chris

@group:Administrator  @Moderator  @Admin (Retired)  @Moderator (Retired)

--- End quote ---

Chris,
Thanks for all that you have done, and I am sure, will continue to do.

See you around,
Stan

--- End quote ---

Thanks Chris!  I'm glad that folks like you step up to moderate and administrate.   8)

I'm not sure why vets leave.  I just know that this site was there for me on my day 6 and I seem to wake up every day with a thought in my head that I should post roll.

--- End quote ---

@chris2alaska thank you for stepping up in a leadership role. We need more people like you to do this to keep this place rolling. See you on the boards posting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version