Community > Introductions

D-Day H-Hour

(1/22) > >>

Sajax:

--- Quote from: Sajax on February 04, 2021, 02:34:33 PM ---I've reached out to my support group and haven't heard back yet, but I could use someone to talk to. I'm in the live chat if anyone is around.

--- End quote ---

This has been sorted. I want to give a hearty thanks to group that reached out. You guys and gals are rock-stars!

Sajax:
I've reached out to my support group and haven't heard back yet, but I could use someone to talk to. I'm in the live chat if anyone is around.

BazookaJoe:

--- Quote from: Keith0617 on December 19, 2020, 10:14:07 AM ---
--- Quote from: slug.go on December 19, 2020, 08:01:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: Sajax on December 17, 2020, 09:56:32 AM ---Reading through this whole thing again. I don't remember any of it  :( but I do want to recognize the folks who took time out of their day to help a lost, drama-queen, no good addict enough that when I got my life back to an even keel I knew KTC was the place to go for support.

I spend my time here fussing with people. I went through the thread of a fellow quitter who passed away and saw all the people who that quitter had impacted in a positive way. (Rest in Peace @traumagnet )

Have I helped anyone's quit? I don't think so. Not in any significant way. I think I would do best by looking for ways to help others like I said I wanted to at the start. Maybe I need to sign another promise every morning to put others first.

I got a lot of help my first time through here, and paid it back by caving. I want to personally apologize to the following quitters:

@Tuco
@Doc2quit4good
@Grizzlyhasclaws
@Mupig
@CavMan83
@redtrain14
@Nolaq
@Doc Chewfree
@slug.go
@ChristopherJ
@deerman
and yes @RAZD611

Everyone of you took time to find a lost addict and make sure he came home. I give my promise to stay nic-free and to also look for ways to help. That way your efforts weren't wasted and every person's life I help change for the better is because you all helped me.

--- End quote ---
Quit. Stay quit. That’s all WE care about here. The rest is your personal challenge. We will quit with you every day, your other obstacles will also require your full attention, too.
Glad you’re well.

--- End quote ---
Keep quitting with us one day at a time. We can’t change the past and no need to worry about the future. Ignore the noise and enjoy being nicotine free today.

--- End quote ---
Just stay quit this time Sajax. After going through what we went through in late 2014, you’d have to be as crazy as a shithouse rat to put yourself through all that crap again. But here you are. You’re better off here though. It’s a lot gentler and kind. You’ll do well in your current group with all you know about stopping. Best of luck and remember to burn your boat this time.

Keith0617:

--- Quote from: slug.go on December 19, 2020, 08:01:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: Sajax on December 17, 2020, 09:56:32 AM ---Reading through this whole thing again. I don't remember any of it  :( but I do want to recognize the folks who took time out of their day to help a lost, drama-queen, no good addict enough that when I got my life back to an even keel I knew KTC was the place to go for support.

I spend my time here fussing with people. I went through the thread of a fellow quitter who passed away and saw all the people who that quitter had impacted in a positive way. (Rest in Peace @traumagnet )

Have I helped anyone's quit? I don't think so. Not in any significant way. I think I would do best by looking for ways to help others like I said I wanted to at the start. Maybe I need to sign another promise every morning to put others first.

I got a lot of help my first time through here, and paid it back by caving. I want to personally apologize to the following quitters:

@Tuco
@Doc2quit4good
@Grizzlyhasclaws
@Mupig
@CavMan83
@redtrain14
@Nolaq
@Doc Chewfree
@slug.go
@ChristopherJ
@deerman
and yes @RAZD611

Everyone of you took time to find a lost addict and make sure he came home. I give my promise to stay nic-free and to also look for ways to help. That way your efforts weren't wasted and every person's life I help change for the better is because you all helped me.

--- End quote ---
Quit. Stay quit. That’s all WE care about here. The rest is your personal challenge. We will quit with you every day, your other obstacles will also require your full attention, too.
Glad you’re well.

--- End quote ---
Keep quitting with us one day at a time. We can’t change the past and no need to worry about the future. Ignore the noise and enjoy being nicotine free today.

slug.go:

@Tuco
@Doc2quit4good
@Grizzlyhasclaws
@Mupig
@CavMan83
@redtrain14
@Nolaq
@Doc Chewfree
@slug.go
@ChristopherJ
@deerman
and yes @RAZD611

--- End quote ---
Glad you’re well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version