Community > Introductions

D-Day H-Hour

<< < (22/22)

Sajax:
Greetings Community!

My name is John and I have been a struggling nicotine addict for ten years or so. From lifeguarding to military, I have always had an occupation that involved a lot of sitting around. Dip was my answer. It relieved stress, let me think. It gave me space to consider what I was being told and come up with the right answer. I used it as a digestive aid and a concentration enhancement device. It was with me through all the books I've read and movies I've watched. Every road-trip I've taken this past decade has had dip as my navigator and co-pilot. Dip kept me awake in class and helped me relax before bed. All these things and more.

Today I quit. I'm breaking this relationship. It is poison and lies. A one-way street that is killing me. I wouldn't suffer a fool as long as I've suffered dip. I am committing, in a public way, my decision to stop.

I look forward to the help. I'm going to need it. I feel the fog and the anxiety already. I want to get up and run. With shaking legs and sweaty arms I begin.

-John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version