Author Topic: One day at a time  (Read 13405 times)

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: One day at a time
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2014, 03:27:00 PM »
Love to see you post roll my man.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Dagranger

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 06-27-2013
  • Interests: I used to like playing any sport. Now I like coaching any sport. Hiking, camping, biking. I work out a lot but I hate it.
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014, 03:15:00 PM »
here's the instructions. If you want in on the power of this site...This is the first step. You'll be in the Dec 2014 pre HOF group.

1. Login, go to your quit page, think about what you are going to post.
2. Find the most recent post
3. hit F5 or refresh the page
4. Press "quote" on the roll
5. Click in the box that has all of the Roll posts (the lower box), hit CTRL-A to select all and Press CTRL-X to CUT, not copy-if you copy, then you'll double post roll.
6. Click to the reply window and press CTRL+V to paste it in. Then write in your name, day and your promise
7. Press submit-done.

Offline Idaho Spuds

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: August 18, 2014
  • Interests: Family, Soccer, fishing, hunting, camping
  • Likes Given: 71
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 01:41:00 PM »
Congratulations on both of your quits!
Post roll and join the brotherhood. There is also a alcohol quitting section.
PM me for digits
ODAAT (one day at a time)
Charles

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 01:27:00 PM »
Quote from: BazookaJoe
I'm semi-new to the KTC forum. I logged in in 2013 but before I knew it I started dipping again and I forgot my login info. Anyway, I'm back with a vengeance. Today I'm 30 days without my Grizzly LCW and 17 months without alcohol. I guess you can say the only thing I have left of the ATF is firearms but I won't be quitting those anytime soon. I'm treating the nicotine just like the alcohol in that I'm quitting one day at a time. I don't look into the future much. I just say to myself that I'm not going to dip today and that's usually all I need to get by.
that's how you do it, now make sure you post roll welcome aboard!
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline BazookaJoe

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: August 4, 2014
  • Likes Given: 12
One day at a time
« on: September 02, 2014, 12:57:00 PM »
I'm semi-new to the KTC forum. I logged in in 2013 but before I knew it I started dipping again and I forgot my login info. Anyway, I'm back with a vengeance. Today I'm 30 days without my Grizzly LCW and 17 months without alcohol. I guess you can say the only thing I have left of the ATF is firearms but I won't be quitting those anytime soon. I'm treating the nicotine just like the alcohol in that I'm quitting one day at a time. I don't look into the future much. I just say to myself that I'm not going to dip today and that's usually all I need to get by.