Author Topic: Sick of Living In Fear  (Read 3036 times)

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Sick of Living In Fear
« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2014, 09:45:00 AM »
5 am. road work, i've never had the privilege of talking to you, nor do i wish to at this moment. I would like to talk to your master very briefly if you don't mind. If you do that's to bad, it's clear your not in control of anything.

Hey poison, this is the second 4th of july i'll be spending without you in my life. I hate you more than ever today. I hate that I spent over 25 4th of july's with you. You stole more from me than i can ever get back. I have lost 1000,s of dollars, years of dignity and I was a lying cheating peace of sh@@ because of you. I was bound, chained and gagged for way to long. No more do you have a place in my life. My hate for you has grown stronger and stronger for 505 days. I continue to build that hate as the days add up. Screw you poison. Today I'll be grilling, spending time with the family, playing some chess and throwing some corn hole without your sorry a@@.

As you were road work, or was it road kill?
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #68 on: July 03, 2014, 10:38:00 PM »
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: Diesel2112
Where the fuck are you at, you Fucking pussy ass BITCH. Certainly not on roll call.

4 days after your last intro post guys are still giving you advice, yet you don't even have the common decency to reply???? No thanks, no fuck you guys, no nothing?

I know you're holed up somewhere finger banging a can. It's what pussies do.

Good luck to you, you Fucking cunt ass pussy. Maybe some day when you pull your head out of your fucking ass, you'll find your balls and come back, but I doubt it.

Pussy
I wish Diesel would be a little more concise. Its so hard to figure out what he is really trying to say! 'roflmao' 'roflmao'
"right to the heart of the matter...."
Like diesel said!
'Finger'
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Menace

• Quitter
« Reply #67 on: July 03, 2014, 12:01:00 PM »
Like I said......Poof.....the weed wins again.
Menace

I'm a Quitter, Are You?

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2014, 10:54:00 AM »
Quote from: Diesel2112
Where the fuck are you at, you Fucking pussy ass BITCH. Certainly not on roll call.

4 days after your last intro post guys are still giving you advice, yet you don't even have the common decency to reply???? No thanks, no fuck you guys, no nothing?

Good luck to you, you Fucking cunt ass pussy. Maybe some day when you pull your head out of your fucking ass, you'll find your balls and come back, but I doubt it.

Pussy
I wish Diesel would be a little more concise. Its so hard to figure out what he is really trying to say! 'roflmao' 'roflmao'
"right to the heart of the matter...."

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2014, 04:02:00 AM »

Pussy
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline bigton16335

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-07
  • Interests: I love hunting and being outdoors. I read a lot of books. I enjoy bon fires and cookouts with friends. I like to cook. I enjoy lifting weights once in a while with friends. I am married but have no kids.
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2014, 12:05:00 AM »
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: Thumblewort
Quote from: Chargers
You need to wake up and see this addiction for what it has done to you. Nicotine addiction built a prison inside your mind for your free will and inserted your free will therein. Nicotine lulled you into believing you are not an addict or lulled you into believing you were different from other addicts. Both scenarios are false and the truth is far simpler. U.S. tobacco companies designed their products to make you into their cash register. You are their cash cow!!! The more nicotine you ingest the more likely you will ingest more in the near future and the less likely you will realize you are an addict or realize you are the same as every other addict. Therefore, you can't wait another day because tomorrow might be too late.

You can do this! Take my post to heart and wake up!
This ^^^^^, and you know, because it's only your life your playing with...........
Shit man...In the beginning I found I had to take a lot of what the vets were saying on faith..."One day at a time", "It gets better" blah, blah , blah. The thing is , all the sayings that are thrown around here are true. Life is brand new when we are free. Its really hard to describe. So you have to have a little faith and gut it out till you start seeing it for yourself. The sad thing is you gave in before you could see for yourself. You have to CRAVE FREEDOM. No one can do this for you. But there are a lot of quitters that want to help. C'mon 5am. Stop lurking and start quitting for real this time.
Seriously it is time for you to strap on your big girl panties, dump that worm dirt in the damn toilet and get your ass on ROLL. If you don't get your head outta your ass and Quit now then...... I guess in the future a picture of you after your face is cut off will be one of our tools to convince people to actually QUIT. Get your ass on ROLL and think about what you will be like without a face... Only you can make the choice!
"Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town." - George Carlin

"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way." ~ Abraham Lincoln

"To trust yourself to test your limits. That is the courage to succeed."~ Bernard Edmonds

"Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it." ~ Bill Cosby

"Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life, as by the obstacles one has overcome trying to succeed." ~ Booker T. Washington

"No horse gets anywhere until he is harnessed. No stream or gas ever drives anything until it is confined. No Niagara ever turned light and power until it is tunneled. No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated, disciplined." ~ Harry Emerson Fosdick

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2014, 12:16:00 PM »
Quote from: Thumblewort
You need to wake up and see this addiction for what it has done to you. Nicotine addiction built a prison inside your mind for your free will and inserted your free will therein. Nicotine lulled you into believing you are not an addict or lulled you into believing you were different from other addicts. Both scenarios are false and the truth is far simpler. U.S. tobacco companies designed their products to make you into their cash register. You are their cash cow!!! The more nicotine you ingest the more likely you will ingest more in the near future and the less likely you will realize you are an addict or realize you are the same as every other addict. Therefore, you can't wait another day because tomorrow might be too late.

This ^^^^^, and you know, because it's only your life your playing with...........
Shit man...In the beginning I found I had to take a lot of what the vets were saying on faith..."One day at a time", "It gets better" blah, blah , blah. The thing is , all the sayings that are thrown around here are true. Life is brand new when we are free. Its really hard to describe. So you have to have a little faith and gut it out till you start seeing it for yourself. The sad thing is you gave in before you could see for yourself. You have to CRAVE FREEDOM. No one can do this for you. But there are a lot of quitters that want to help. C'mon 5am. Stop lurking and start quitting for real this time.

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2014, 09:13:00 AM »

Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Chargers

• Quitter
  • Interests: Badass Quitting!!!
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2014, 09:00:00 PM »

Offline lighty7

• Quitter
  • Interests: UGA Football
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2014, 08:06:00 PM »
How you could you possibly quit before 4th of July - I know I couldn't possibly have a burger or a dog without packing a huge fatty - or labor day or as Menace said Christmas? As everyone has said this is addict speak and we all recognize it because we've all been there. I was a lurker on this site once for about 5 minutes and was thinking about quitting. My in-laws were coming into town and I read that quitting would make you irritable. My nicotine addict seized on this immediately and told me I didn't want to be irritable in front of my in-laws. So I put it off. That was 3 YEARS ago - and man did I hammer dip for those 3 years - I guess the nic bitch was scared I even went to this site!

Bottom line - we've all been in your shoes. I'm quit 45 days - no where near as long as some of the vets dropping knowledge in here, but I feel better than I have in years and I've realized that TODAY I don't need dip. I'll worry about tomorrow - tomorrow.

Offline Menace

• Quitter
« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2014, 05:18:00 PM »
Quote from: bigton16335
I don't see your name on roll call yet!!!
He was lurking today again. Trying to figure out if he has the courage to jump in the deep end of the pool I suspect. 5am you are an addict, face it. If you want to quit this shit, you need to admit to that and get on with quitting. Can you see that? You said that you were quitting July 1.....So today is July 1 or are we waiting till after July 4th now? How about after Christmas, don't want to be grumpy during Christmas.....we're waiting.......... 'na na'
Menace

I'm a Quitter, Are You?

Offline bigton16335

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-07
  • Interests: I love hunting and being outdoors. I read a lot of books. I enjoy bon fires and cookouts with friends. I like to cook. I enjoy lifting weights once in a while with friends. I am married but have no kids.
« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2014, 09:20:00 AM »
I don't see your name on roll call yet!!!
"Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town." - George Carlin

"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way." ~ Abraham Lincoln

"To trust yourself to test your limits. That is the courage to succeed."~ Bernard Edmonds

"Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it." ~ Bill Cosby

"Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life, as by the obstacles one has overcome trying to succeed." ~ Booker T. Washington

"No horse gets anywhere until he is harnessed. No stream or gas ever drives anything until it is confined. No Niagara ever turned light and power until it is tunneled. No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated, disciplined." ~ Harry Emerson Fosdick

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2014, 08:49:00 AM »
Quote from: Wt57
Quote from: Roamcountry
Quote from: Bruce
Quote from: 5amRoadWork
Quote from: Menace
Poof........the weed wins again!
I'm done.

I threw it outÂ… Honestly thoughÂ… Since this is my second attemptÂ… Can you guy's honestly tell me each of you who posted on here, tell me how many attempts it took you guys before you quit to where you are right now?
I'm just curiousÂ…
It's 11:14pm hereÂ… I'll post tomorrow morning...
I stopped many times but never got serious or knew what I was up against. Day 952 today and I wouldn't have gotten to day 9 without this place. It gives you the resources for a strong quit the rest is up to you. Everyday is a choice...now I have to stop because my lady friend keeps rubbing on me. Cya on roll tomorrow
I tried to quit a few times. Always carried the mindset I can quit whenever I want. It wasn't until I found KTC and a couple of vets reached out to me and taught me I was an idiot and an addict. Now I know what quitting is and what it means. I'm glad you dumped the shit brother. It's a big step but it's worth taking that step if it means you are saving your own life. Make sure you post roll with the Titans of quit in the October group. They are a solid group. Read everything you can on KTC and build yourself a Web of Accountability so big that you could never find a way to cave. If you utilize this site to the fullest you will stay quit.
Countless times, all met with failure. Until I found the Brotherhood here. Real people who were willing to hold me accountable with no bullshit excuses for caving, and called out weakness for what it is. Nut up, stick through it, its not easy, but it is possible, you gotta want it. Post roll, honor that word and repeat daily.
2 times I stopped for 3 years. Each of those tes it was for the wrong reason, for someone else. I probably threw hundreds of partially used cans away only to go back later
And get them. Keeping that mental note of where they were proved I wasn't serious. You have received some tough love because we all recognize the addict talk. Every time you put posting off or come up with an excuse it's that addict inside you going into protective mode.
I chewed for 17 years, I quit 3-4 times a year, so let's average that out and come to 68. That's when nicotine went down on me, and I told it to fuck off. I joke, but until you buy into the KTC hook, line and sinker you might as well 69 with the bitch.

I had a bad weekend too. I hate my neighbors, so there is always that stress. I started setting up the inflatable pool, and the inflatable ring had a big hole in it so I had to jury rig that up, and it looks like shit, and then kids say "we don't wanna swim in that pool this summer" after 4 hours and 2000 gallons of water. Then my wife gets on me about the pool. Then I had to sit a BWW"s for the entire Tiger game to watch them lose yesterday while a bunch of Netherland's fan with flags and orange wooden shoes got drunk and almost got into with the Mexican fans over the 2-1 loss of soccer, then a bunch of Greeks came in and were eyeballing me and my son because we were into the Tigers........who lost to the fukkin Astros'. The fucking Astros???????????

Guess what I didn't do? Use nicotine. [/rant]
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2014, 06:18:00 AM »
Quote from: Roamcountry
I'm done.

I threw it outÂ… Honestly thoughÂ… Since this is my second attemptÂ… Can you guy's honestly tell me each of you who posted on here, tell me how many attempts it took you guys before you quit to where you are right now?
I'm just curiousÂ…
I stopped many times but never got serious or knew what I was up against. Day 952 today and I wouldn't have gotten to day 9 without this place. It gives you the resources for a strong quit the rest is up to you. Everyday is a choice...now I have to stop because my lady friend keeps rubbing on me. Cya on roll tomorrow
I tried to quit a few times. Always carried the mindset I can quit whenever I want. It wasn't until I found KTC and a couple of vets reached out to me and taught me I was an idiot and an addict. Now I know what quitting is and what it means. I'm glad you dumped the shit brother. It's a big step but it's worth taking that step if it means you are saving your own life. Make sure you post roll with the Titans of quit in the October group. They are a solid group. Read everything you can on KTC and build yourself a Web of Accountability so big that you could never find a way to cave. If you utilize this site to the fullest you will stay quit.
Countless times, all met with failure. Until I found the Brotherhood here. Real people who were willing to hold me accountable with no bullshit excuses for caving, and called out weakness for what it is. Nut up, stick through it, its not easy, but it is possible, you gotta want it. Post roll, honor that word and repeat daily.
2 times I stopped for 3 years. Each of those tes it was for the wrong reason, for someone else. I probably threw hundreds of partially used cans away only to go back later
And get them. Keeping that mental note of where they were proved I wasn't serious. You have received some tough love because we all recognize the addict talk. Every time you put posting off or come up with an excuse it's that addict inside you going into protective mode.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Roamcountry

• Quit Pro
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2014, 04:17:00 AM »
I'm done.

I'm just curiousÂ…