Author Topic: Sick of Living In Fear  (Read 3035 times)

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Sick of Living In Fear
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2014, 02:22:00 AM »
Quote from: 5amRoadWork
Quote from: Menace
Poof........the weed wins again!
I'm done.

I threw it outÂ… Honestly thoughÂ… Since this is my second attemptÂ… Can you guy's honestly tell me each of you who posted on here, tell me how many attempts it took you guys before you quit to where you are right now?
I'm just curiousÂ…
Honestly? I really only tried to quit one time. June 4th 2012. 757 days later I'm still quit.

I THOUGHT about quitting a lot but never really tried. I was too stupid.

I finally quit because I wanted to. I was scared and I had enough.

It Fucking SUCKED a big fat dick for about 70-80 days. I mean REALLY bad.

I'm talking depression, anxiety, trips to a shrink, etc...He'll I even left the site for about a month because I was so jacked up.

But I never once caved.

I wanted to quit and no matter what it took I was going to do it.

If you don't want to quit and are only doing it because you think it's the right thing to do...you probably aren't going to make it, Bud.

However, if you truly do want to quit, this is the place to be. We want to help you, but I can see you fighting it. I can see you think you're different. You have your rebuttals all lined up.

Truth is we've heard them all before...and they're all bullshit.

You either want this or you don't. If you want it you'll fight with everything you got. If you don't your fade away like a footprint in the sand.

We're here to help you is you truly want it.

If not...best of luck to ya, fella.
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline Menace

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2014, 12:54:00 AM »
I'm done.

I threw it outÂ… Honestly thoughÂ… Since this is my second attemptÂ… Can you guy's honestly tell me each of you who posted on here, tell me how many attempts it took you guys before you quit to where you are right now?
I'm just curiousÂ…
Your question is irrelevant 5am.....you need to put your mind right and focus on your quit. If you are worried about how many times I stopped or Waste stopped or is the fucking sun coming out tomorrow your head is not right. This is the Nic Bitch talking, you are already caving and haven't even quit yet. Trying to justify your cave already is what is happening. Fuck that, you need to man up. Answer the 3 questions and post roll when you are seriously quitting otherwise you are wasting our time. Only you can make the decision to quit, all we can do is show you the path of enlightenment friend, you need to walk the path, we can't drag your ass!
Menace

I'm a Quitter, Are You?

Offline bigton16335

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-07
  • Interests: I love hunting and being outdoors. I read a lot of books. I enjoy bon fires and cookouts with friends. I like to cook. I enjoy lifting weights once in a while with friends. I am married but have no kids.
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2014, 12:35:00 AM »
Quote from: Bruce
I'm done.

I'm just curiousÂ…
It's 11:14pm hereÂ… I'll post tomorrow morning...
I stopped many times but never got serious or knew what I was up against. Day 952 today and I wouldn't have gotten to day 9 without this place. It gives you the resources for a strong quit the rest is up to you. Everyday is a choice...now I have to stop because my lady friend keeps rubbing on me. Cya on roll tomorrow
I tried to quit a few times. Always carried the mindset I can quit whenever I want. It wasn't until I found KTC and a couple of vets reached out to me and taught me I was an idiot and an addict. Now I know what quitting is and what it means. I'm glad you dumped the shit brother. It's a big step but it's worth taking that step if it means you are saving your own life. Make sure you post roll with the Titans of quit in the October group. They are a solid group. Read everything you can on KTC and build yourself a Web of Accountability so big that you could never find a way to cave. If you utilize this site to the fullest you will stay quit.
"Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town." - George Carlin

"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way." ~ Abraham Lincoln

"To trust yourself to test your limits. That is the courage to succeed."~ Bernard Edmonds

"Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it." ~ Bill Cosby

"Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life, as by the obstacles one has overcome trying to succeed." ~ Booker T. Washington

"No horse gets anywhere until he is harnessed. No stream or gas ever drives anything until it is confined. No Niagara ever turned light and power until it is tunneled. No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated, disciplined." ~ Harry Emerson Fosdick

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2014, 12:31:00 AM »
Why put off tomorrow what you can do RIGHT NOW.

you can do this.
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2011-11-21
  • Interests: Long walks on the beach, cuddling up next to that special someone in front of a fire, just watching the sunset, and titty bars.
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2014, 12:28:00 AM »
I'm done.

I'm just curiousÂ…
I stopped many times but never got serious or knew what I was up against. Day 952 today and I wouldn't have gotten to day 9 without this place. It gives you the resources for a strong quit the rest is up to you. Everyday is a choice...now I have to stop because my lady friend keeps rubbing on me. Cya on roll tomorrow
Quit date: 11/21/11
HOF date: 2/28/12
Comma date: 8/16/14
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

-"Now I can walk through walls and my quit can talk to god. That's right. Crazy voodoo magic quit" Souliman

-'Stop being a pussy and quit' Tarpon17

-"this is the gheyest place on earth, if you say it in here it might become someones signature" Bigwhitebeast

- "We Quit Like Fuck" - Coach Steve

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2014, 12:26:00 AM »
I'm done.

I'm just curiousÂ…
Do you know who I am??

Trust me dude. I RETURNED to this site 3 years ago with a plug in my lip. I went to chat where badasses like Franpro got me on roll and the rest is history.

Don't be scared. Do it.
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline 5amRoadWork

« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2014, 12:14:00 AM »
I'm done.

I'm just curiousÂ…

Offline 5amRoadWork

« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2014, 12:13:00 AM »
I'm done.

I'm just curious

Offline Menace

• Quitter
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2014, 11:55:00 PM »
Menace

I'm a Quitter, Are You?

Offline bigton16335

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love hunting and being outdoors. I read a lot of books. I enjoy bon fires and cookouts with friends. I like to cook. I enjoy lifting weights once in a while with friends. I am married but have no kids.
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2014, 11:51:00 PM »
Thanks guys, seriously. This means a lot. I will quit.
Have you dumped it? Your lip Clean? Answer the 3 questions, Post Roll 5am and lets get on with it. Again you can have my digits with a PM doood...let me know.
Instead of saying I will quit you should be saying I am quit. Why keep flirting with death. Playing chicken with the nic bitch is like wiping your ass with sandpaper, it isn't smart and there is a good chance your gonna lose flesh!
"Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town." - George Carlin

"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way." ~ Abraham Lincoln

"To trust yourself to test your limits. That is the courage to succeed."~ Bernard Edmonds

"Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life, as by the obstacles one has overcome trying to succeed." ~ Booker T. Washington

"No horse gets anywhere until he is harnessed. No stream or gas ever drives anything until it is confined. No Niagara ever turned light and power until it is tunneled. No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated, disciplined." ~ Harry Emerson Fosdick

Offline Menace

• Quitter
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2014, 11:40:00 PM »
Have you dumped it? Your lip Clean? Answer the 3 questions, Post Roll 5am and lets get on with it. Again you can have my digits with a PM doood...let me know.
Menace

I'm a Quitter, Are You?

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2014, 11:39:00 PM »
Translation: I prefer cancer and slavery

'bang head'

Offline 5amRoadWork

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2014, 11:37:00 PM »

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2014, 11:37:00 PM »
Spit it out.

Surely you can spit it out for a few minutes, can't you?

Offline bigton16335

• Quitter
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2014, 11:32:00 PM »
Quote from: jlud007
Go pack a turd in your lip and when you finally grow a set down there, come back with the cancer weed gone and with the answer to the 3 questions. Quit wasting everyones time with your planning bullshit.
OKay, Well, I sorry for wasting everyone's time. I tried to quit and failed. Everyone is acting self-righteous like they never had a chewing addiction to begin with.

I'm quitting. That's my plan. I guarantee everyone who said I was wasting everyone's time has dipped longer than I have and probably have tried to quit multiple times. But because I failed while being a member of this site, I'm wasting people's time. Fine, I won't post anymore until my planned quit date on Tuesday. And I guess since my quit date is Tuesday and not today, that means I'm going to fail, right?
Actually quite the opposite. Hell, by Tuesday you could be quit almost 72 hours. Enough time to get through the physical withdrawal.

Trying to help you see that. 'bang head'
This is so f**in hardÂ… I want to quit right now, but I'm on the verge of starting to be violentÂ… There's been so much stress today/this weekendÂ… I couldn't imagine trying to quit. It's the only thing keeping me saneÂ… That, plus locking myself in a room (Which is what I'm doing)Â…

I'm hoping the stress will die down in a day or two and being able to quit thenÂ… Even that is is stretch but that's my planÂ….
If you are waiting for your life to become less stressful so you can quit then your mind isn't right to begin with. You are already making excuses to keep the nic bitch in your life. Life is not gonna calm down so you can quit. You need to nut up and grab the bull by the horns friend. We are here to help you but not a single one of us can help you until you are truly ready to help yourself. You might as well dump it and start day 1 now. The suck is the suck whether it's today or next year. Just get it over with. Until you stop making excuses you will not truly quit. Remember that the dip you just had to have tomorrow morning just might be the one that turns healthy cells into cancerous ones. We would love to guide you through the suck but until you get your head on right our hands are tied.