Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 246 times)

Offline Idaho Spuds

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: August 18, 2014
  • Interests: Family, Soccer, fishing, hunting, camping
  • Likes Given: 71
Re: Introduction
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 11:33:00 PM »
Quote from: ThroughWithChew
Hey guys,

Well today I began the hardest thing I believe I'll ever have to do in my life, quitting dip. I only started this last May, but this stuff is slowly killing me, I only have to look at my gums to find the evidence.

I am a college student working in the health profession of Athletic Training, where I work with high school kids who have been injured. Every day I think about what a hypocrite I am, I'm supposed to set an example for these kids and steer them in a healthy direction, while I throw a chaw in every day before and after I leave the high school.

I stumbled across KTC a few days ago and decided to join up after I caved trying to quit on my own several times. I'm looking forward to a life not ruled by nicotine, with the help of you guys.

Thanks for listening,

TT (ThroughWithChew)
Great work buddy, this is the place to be. Get serious and post roll. Don't wind up like the rest of us wishing we could have quit 10, 20, or 30 years ago....

Offline ThroughWithChew

• Quit Date: 2016-03-24
  • Likes Given: 0
Introduction
« on: December 15, 2015, 10:32:00 PM »
Hey guys,

Well today I began the hardest thing I believe I'll ever have to do in my life, quitting dip. I only started this last May, but this stuff is slowly killing me, I only have to look at my gums to find the evidence.

I am a college student working in the health profession of Athletic Training, where I work with high school kids who have been injured. Every day I think about what a hypocrite I am, I'm supposed to set an example for these kids and steer them in a healthy direction, while I throw a chaw in every day before and after I leave the high school.

I stumbled across KTC a few days ago and decided to join up after I caved trying to quit on my own several times. I'm looking forward to a life not ruled by nicotine, with the help of you guys.

Thanks for listening,

TT (ThroughWithChew)
"Our greatest glory is not in never failing but in rising up every time we fail"

- Ralph Waldo Emerson