Author Topic: WTF?!  (Read 2057 times)

Offline boog1964

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: WTF?!
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2012, 10:45:00 AM »
I am back home now with electricity, cell and internet service. Thanks to the brothers who wrote to check on me. I didn't know about it until this morning. I am still quit but need to check the spread sheet to see what day I'm on. Thanks again mfkuss, boelker62, lcwb96 and wastepanel for showing the love
QD 9/9/2012

Offline kana

• Quitter
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2012, 09:02:00 AM »
Quote from: dr_jones_25
Quote from: mich
I had some shit days in the 30's and early 40's then great until mid 70's to mid 80's, today at day 88 is the best I can remember feeling in quite some time!!

Hang in there!!
I learned something from the vets. Slam you nuts in a drawer!!! Do it quick, fast and hard and your triggers go awayÂ…Â…for a lil bit. 'crackup'

Stay quit bro!!!
and if that doesn't work, try it again.. 'crackup'
we choose our battles.. the battles we do fight, be aware that they have to be, but passion rules? James Hetfield

Offline 916quit

• Quitter
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2012, 07:32:00 AM »
Wow - you got a bargain. Thanks to all the work you guys are doing!
Stay strong!

Offline boog1964

• Quitter
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2012, 05:59:00 AM »
Some of the guys stopped at a store here on Long Island to buy snuff. They paid $6.19 a can. It felt so good not to be compelled to fork over that kinda money.
QD 9/9/2012

Offline boog1964

• Quitter
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2012, 07:58:00 PM »
Headed up the coast from South Cackalacky to PA, NJ, and NY to work awhile on power restoration. May or may not be able to post roll. Been on these things with no communication for weeks except the SAT Phones, but may be on here without interruption. Hang in there my December Chew Wreckin' Crew Brothers!
QD 9/9/2012

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2012, 08:16:00 PM »
Quote from: boog1964
For the last two days I've had a bad case of the Red Ass! I don't even feel myself getting angry. I'm just going along and POW! It's on like Donky Kong! I'm ready to break crap and cost myself some serious grief!
i wrote this on day 39.

I grounded myself and did not leave the house. It felt like it was the first week again. I feel for ya man.

Get through the evening. You can do it. Check you inbox.
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline boog1964

• Quitter
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2012, 08:10:00 PM »
For the last two days I've had a bad case of the Red Ass! I don't even feel myself getting angry. I'm just going along and POW! It's on like Donky Kong! I'm ready to break crap and cost myself some serious grief!
QD 9/9/2012

Offline dr_jones_25

• Quitter
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2012, 07:35:00 PM »
Quote from: mich
I had some shit days in the 30's and early 40's then great until mid 70's to mid 80's, today at day 88 is the best I can remember feeling in quite some time!!

Hang in there!!
I learned something from the vets. Slam you nuts in a drawer!!! Do it quick, fast and hard and your triggers go awayÂ…Â…for a lil bit. 'crackup'

Stay quit bro!!!

Offline mich 34

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: reading, hunting, fishing, above all - spending time with the wife and kids (when they are being good!!)
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2012, 06:53:00 PM »

Hang in there!!
my intro
QD 07-19-2012
Group - Roctober Madmen Post with some Madmen (and women)
HOF 10-27-12 HOF Speech
2nd Floor 2-4-13, 3rd Floor 5-15-13
1 year of freedom - 7-19-2013. Thank you KTC
4th Floor 8-23-13, 5th Floor 12-1-13, 6th Floor 3-11-14, 7th Floor 6-19-14, 8th Floor 9-27-14, 9th Floor 1-5-15

Offline Tanawei

• Quitter
  • Interests: Jesus, Guitars and Modelo (with salt and lime)
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2012, 06:15:00 PM »
You just have to finish today. Some days are throwback days. My mind tricks me into thinking I am over it only to slam me to the mat. It gets easier. I am only at 57 but I think I have had so many days that I just have to buckle down and finish (because I gave my word) that it is getting easier.

Quitting with you each moment of each day.

Offline boog1964

• Quitter
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2012, 05:42:00 PM »
Day 37 and I am scraping and clawing to keep my sanity. Quit one day at a time is more like quit one breath at a time today.
QD 9/9/2012

Offline eric71

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Weight Training, Powerlifting, Kettlebells, coaching, fantasy sports
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2012, 06:10:00 AM »
Quote from: SirDerek
The company sends down some flunkies to explain why they have repeatedly raped me this week. I guess someone gets their jollies that way. I just sit there sucking on my new homemade fake and grinning like the backwoods hick that I am. What a neighborly day in the "F" me hood!
Cheer up Boog, at least they ain't shoving that poison into your lip anymore, and you will be the one to come out on top when this is all over.
Hang in there fella. When one door closes, another opens. In times of limited control our greatest measure is to lean on the Lord for He is the One who carries us.

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2012, 06:08:00 PM »
The company sends down some flunkies to explain why they have repeatedly raped me this week. I guess someone gets their jollies that way. I just sit there sucking on my new homemade fake and grinning like the backwoods hick that I am. What a neighborly day in the "F" me hood!
Cheer up Boog, at least they ain't shoving that poison into your lip anymore, and you will be the one to come out on top when this is all over.

Offline boog1964

• Quitter
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2012, 06:01:00 PM »
QD 9/9/2012

Offline per034

• Quitter
  • Interests: My family - 2 amazingly brilliant and beautiful children and an equally amazing and beautiful wife. Sports - Mets and Giants for teams, golf for weekends... Bagpipes. Been playing bagpipes longer than I've been dipping. And that's a long friggin' time.
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2012, 10:14:00 PM »
Life fucking sucks sometimes.It sucks the big, giant, brown, puckered starfish. But you got the right attitude. THROW ALL THE SHIT YOU CAN AT ME WORLD! I'M STILL QUIT!

Own your quit. You got this shit.
The love you get here is conditional. The condition is that you are quit.

"Every time you bump someone and dont fix it, a kitten dies" - Jost2Brown