Author Topic: I quitted Copenhagen  (Read 3819 times)

Offline nick-Otine Free

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • LTBE- Quittin since 12/30/20
  • Interests: traveling,Hunting,backpacking, Fully Sending it, working out, reading, God, Motivation
  • Likes Given: 1868
Re: I quitted Copenhagen
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2021, 07:16:22 AM »
Good evening. I've read through many of your posts. I quitted Copenhagen back in January and support all of your cause here. This seems like a very good place for people who do not use tobacco anymore.
Welcome @MisterAllison and so you know you can still join and put your name/day count on the board daily. You would be part of the January Fiends group and I am sure they would welcome you. Maybe you could wake them up as they are a quiet bunch. You are over 300 days quit which is awesome to see. Why don’t you tell us more about yourself and how you were able to get this far on your own. I am sure there are others who might be able to to use some of your knowledge.

Hello and thank you ... I am actually somewhere in the 230 day range. Day one was January 20, 2021. I just decided one day that I didn't enjoy it anymore after 37 years of using it and stopped. It's been very refreshing after stopping and I can't figure out why I used it all those years. Kinda crazy!

Holy hell. 230 days on your own. Congrats

April Thunderbirds  Bro i think your a April Thunderbird with me! hit the link and join in if your looking for more accountability. Like @macattack  stated 230 days alone is true grit work. danergous to go it alone as you only have yourself to keep you quit and our minds tell us lies continuously which is why we dipped so long in the first place. Names Nick and im Damn happy to quit with you Mister!
Nick-LTBE
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 07:18:09 AM by nick-Otine Free »
I may not be a smart man, but I know what quit is! -Quitest Gump-
     -Don't plan for the future, Quit for today!-
"The way to get started is to (quit) talking and begin doing." Walt Disney
~you cant plan your quit you just have to do it, both feet free fall.~
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the Valiant never taste of death but once"
Daily Devotional

Offline macattack

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • April Thunderbirds 2021
  • Likes Given: 257
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2021, 07:58:44 PM »
Good evening. I've read through many of your posts. I quitted Copenhagen back in January and support all of your cause here. This seems like a very good place for people who do not use tobacco anymore.
Welcome @MisterAllison and so you know you can still join and put your name/day count on the board daily. You would be part of the January Fiends group and I am sure they would welcome you. Maybe you could wake them up as they are a quiet bunch. You are over 300 days quit which is awesome to see. Why don’t you tell us more about yourself and how you were able to get this far on your own. I am sure there are others who might be able to to use some of your knowledge.

Hello and thank you ... I am actually somewhere in the 230 day range. Day one was January 20, 2021. I just decided one day that I didn't enjoy it anymore after 37 years of using it and stopped. It's been very refreshing after stopping and I can't figure out why I used it all those years. Kinda crazy!

Holy hell. 230 days on your own. Congrats
Quit 12.23.20 | HOF 04.01.21 | 2nd Floor 07.10.21 | 3rd Floor 10.18.21 | 1 YR 12.23.21 | 4th Floor 01.26.22

Offline MisterAllison

• Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2021, 02:37:02 PM »

Offline Thefranks5

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 3/5/2020
  • Interests: Praising the Lord,tractor pulling for sure, anything to do with farming, hunting and soccer.
  • Likes Given: 220
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2021, 04:48:12 PM »

Offline MisterAllison

• Likes Given: 0
I quitted Copenhagen
« on: September 11, 2021, 01:10:41 AM »