Author Topic: cbird65 to cbird to bird ... either way here's the back story  (Read 59631 times)

Offline Gdubya

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: August 23, 2013
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: Failed to Intro
« Reply #431 on: September 27, 2014, 10:29:00 AM »
Quote from: Done4Me
Quote from: Thumblewort
Quote from: D2maine
Quote from: Steakbomb18
Quote from: Bigwhitebeast
Quote from: Southpaw32
Quote from: Grizzly25
Quote from: Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat
Quote from: visamoht
Quote from: Smeds
Quote from: 30yrAddict
Quote from: Ginet
Quote from: derk40
Quote from: Dagranger
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: Mthomas3824
Quote from: schaef418
Quote from: 30isEnuff
Quote from: gmann
Quote from: wastepanel
Quote from: spence249
Congrats on Giving the Business to the nic bitch for 1,000 days!!!!
'tough'
whaa? I thought it was tomorrow. I had strippers ready to jump outta a cake. Okay, back in the cake, tarp and BradleyGuy.
You know...when you first came here, I was just a fledgling quitter with a militant attitude about roll call. April 2012 is still one my favorite groups of all times, and you guys are still rocking this shit today. Good for you, and thank you for your leadership style. Fuck the noise. Put your head down and get. it. done.

Every damn day, man.

So fucking proud of you.
[pours some OE] glass house 4ever.
You're The Quitter in my book Cbird!! All them early daze of mine on chat and how you made me laugh just to get through another crave.
I appreciate you being there Bird. The desk drawer is worn out now...LOL. Quitter with the Stones hits milestone 1000!!! Simply Awesome!
Cheers to you. Celebrate. You deserve it.
Be well, be quit, behave.
Incredible! Congratulations on the 10th floor. Well done!
Awesome!
Cbird, you are a total fucking badass quitter. Thanks for your continued contributions to many quits. Congrats on a great milestone!
No one exemplifies edd more than you cbird. A mountain on this site. Congrats to you on a well deserved comma!
Well done CBird! Thanks for all you do. Keep it rolling!
CONGRATS ON 1000.......DAMN THAT'S AWESOME LF!
Congrats on the comma Cbird! Thanks for being a brother.

Truly Badass!
Excellent comma hanging down bro, thanks for all the support you give to everyone on KTC ... you are a huge asset, here and to my quit!
Well done CBird, congrats on your comma!
Awesome brother! Thanks for all the support you've given here. I know my quit would have been quite a bit more difficult if you had not been in my corner and had my back. Cheers bro on this HUGE milestone!
Great stuff CBird! very proud to be quit with you today and everyday!

'BanDog'
Great work cbird!!
Not only is your quit awesome but look around you, I think we have 6 people from April 12 getting their comma's with 100% roll posting, it was 8 people not too long ago but a couple slacked off. You can take some credit for each of those 6.

We still have something like 16 very active posters that will get their comma this month. You have been our den mother making sure everyone is there for breakfast in the morning, well except for Hippy because he stays out late and doesn't get up in the morning anymore. You can take some credit for each of those comma quitters.

You are a rock start cbird, thanks for always being there and for everything you do! 'hit it'
Congratulations cbird, you deserve today.
COMMA...NOTHING ELSE NEEDS TO BE SAID!
Our silly avatar bet way back in the day helped me though the fog, I will always remember that about you. Enjoy your comma man!
Oh man! Late to the party but congrats. You certainly get around. In a good way.
What a freakn seriously cool number. Congrats Brotha. Thank you for all your hard work and support. Hope you get to celebrate up big time.

Offline Done4Me

• Epic Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Beach, Fishing, BBQ
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #430 on: September 26, 2014, 10:32:00 PM »
Quote from: Thumblewort
'tough'
whaa? I thought it was tomorrow. I had strippers ready to jump outta a cake. Okay, back in the cake, tarp and BradleyGuy.
You know...when you first came here, I was just a fledgling quitter with a militant attitude about roll call. April 2012 is still one my favorite groups of all times, and you guys are still rocking this shit today. Good for you, and thank you for your leadership style.  Fuck the noise. Put your head down and get. it. done.

Every damn day, man.

So fucking proud of you.
You're The Quitter in my book Cbird!! All them early daze of mine on chat and how you made me laugh just to get through another crave.
I appreciate you being there Bird. The desk drawer is worn out now...LOL. Quitter with the Stones hits milestone 1000!!! Simply Awesome!
Awesome!
Cbird, you are a total fucking badass quitter. Thanks for your continued contributions to many quits. Congrats on a great milestone!
No one exemplifies edd more than you cbird. A mountain on this site. Congrats to you on a well deserved comma!

Truly Badass!
Excellent comma hanging down bro, thanks for all the support you give to everyone on KTC ... you are a huge asset, here and to my quit!
Awesome brother! Thanks for all the support you've given here. I know my quit would have been quite a bit more difficult if you had not been in my corner and had my back. Cheers bro on this HUGE milestone!

'BanDog'
Great work cbird!!
Not only is your quit awesome but look around you, I think we have 6 people from April 12 getting their comma's with 100% roll posting, it was 8 people not too long ago but a couple slacked off. You can take some credit for each of those 6.

We still have something like 16 very active posters that will get their comma this month. You have been our den mother making sure everyone is there for breakfast in the morning, well except for Hippy because he stays out late and doesn't get up in the morning anymore. You can take some credit for each of those comma quitters.

You are a rock start cbird, thanks for always being there and for everything you do! 'hit it'
Our silly avatar bet way back in the day helped me though the fog, I will always remember that about you. Enjoy your comma man!
Oh man! Late to the party but congrats. You certainly get around. In a good way.

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 608
« Reply #429 on: September 26, 2014, 07:10:00 AM »
I am truly honored and humbled by all the support and encouragement. :wub:
A huge thanks KTC for providing the tools and a platform to beat our shared addiction. I can't possibly name each person who helped form and develop my quit but know that without your initial encouragement or kick in the ass none of this would exist. I am a proud member of the Glass House of April 12 and we are blessed w a very strong core group of quitters who I consider my friends now. I haven't had the pleasure to meet them all but it is a bucket list event for me cuz I want those signatures on my KTC running shirt!! Continue to pay it forward and backward because the nic bitch would love to see ‘vets’ cave to shatter the hopes of new quit. OWN IT or BE OWNED
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45

Assurance

Offline FMBM707

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-05-06
« Reply #428 on: September 25, 2014, 11:31:00 AM »
Quote from: Pinched
Cbird, you have been quit for 1,000 days straight now and that is one hell of an accomplishment. However, I truly believe that your influence on all of these other quitters here has compounded your quit by so many that your day count is a molehill compared to the mountain of inspirational and well intentioned support that you have dished out here at KTC. You were the very first quitter to hit me with a PM that was enlightening and very well drafted. I still reference that e-mail from time to time when I feel I need re-inspired.

In closing thank you for everything you do here, speaking for myself I can't guarantee I would still be here without your guidance.

P
^^^^ CBird you were one of the first to reach out with not only a number but an actual conversation. Really appreciate the support you have provided. Pinch said it great above.

Congrats on the comma! 1,000! You'll probably say it's just another day but damn it sure does look sweet!

Thanks for all that you do to make folks stay quit. The ripple effect of that is immeasurable.

Quit with you EDD!

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #427 on: September 25, 2014, 09:43:00 AM »
Cbird, you have been quit for 1,000 days straight now and that is one hell of an accomplishment. However, I truly believe that your influence on all of these other quitters here has compounded your quit by so many that your day count is a molehill compared to the mountain of inspirational and well intentioned support that you have dished out here at KTC. You were the very first quitter to hit me with a PM that was enlightening and very well drafted. I still reference that e-mail from time to time when I feel I need re-inspired.

In closing thank you for everything you do here, speaking for myself I can't guarantee I would still be here without your guidance.

P
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #426 on: September 25, 2014, 09:23:00 AM »
'tough'
You know...when you first came here, I was just a fledgling quitter with a militant attitude about roll call. April 2012 is still one my favorite groups of all times, and you guys are still rocking this shit today. Good for you, and thank you for your leadership style. Fuck the noise. Put your head down and get. it. done.

Every damn day, man.

So fucking proud of you.
Awesome!

Truly Badass!

'BanDog'
Great work cbird!!

Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline D2maine

• Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: quit 2-19-2012!
  • Likes Given: 95
« Reply #425 on: September 25, 2014, 09:06:00 AM »
'tough'

Every damn day, man.

So fucking proud of you.
Awesome!

Truly Badass!

'BanDog'
Great work cbird!!

Offline Steakbomb18

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/13/2013
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #424 on: September 25, 2014, 08:37:00 AM »
'tough'

Every damn day, man.

So fucking proud of you.
Awesome!

Truly Badass!

'BanDog'
Great work cbird!!

Certified Grade A Badass

Offline bigwhitebeast

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #423 on: September 25, 2014, 08:01:00 AM »
'tough'

Every damn day, man.

So fucking proud of you.
Awesome!

Truly Badass!

'BanDog'
Great work cbird!!

Offline flash

• Proverbs 1:7
  • Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fools despise wisdom and instruction.
  • Quit Date: June 17, 2009
  • Interests: All sports, reading, movies, music. I like poetry, taking long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.
  • Likes Given: 358
« Reply #422 on: September 25, 2014, 08:00:00 AM »
'tough'

Every damn day, man.

So fucking proud of you.
Awesome!

Truly Badass!

'BanDog'
Great work cbird!!
Awesome, CB! You rock!
"The second you stop and believe your own hype, you've lost."
   - Mark Owen, Navy Seal & Author: No Easy Day

Offline Southpaw32

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-28
« Reply #421 on: September 25, 2014, 07:53:00 AM »
'tough'

Every damn day, man.

So fucking proud of you.
Awesome!

Truly Badass!

'BanDog'
Great work cbird!!
Dip kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life.

Floor: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Offline Grizzly25

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Every and all sports, fishing and hunting.
« Reply #420 on: September 25, 2014, 07:52:00 AM »
'tough'

Every damn day, man.

So fucking proud of you.
Awesome!

Truly Badass!

'BanDog'
"Remember you are either getting better or getting worse, nobody stays the same!" Woody Hayes

"Winning! That's all we do around here brotha! Failure is not an option, remove it as an option and the possibilities are endless...." Bruce317 5-18-2012

"...We'll be heroes or ghosts...But we won't be turned around." Wastepanel 6-15-2012

"A QUITTER NEVER HAS TO GO THROUGH THE SUCK AGAIN!" tgafish 6-1-2012

QUIT LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

PATIENCE LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

Quit Date: 2-6-2012
HOF Date: 5-16-2012
HOF Speech

Offline Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Restoring my 220 year old house. I don't have any other interest because I no longer have time for such things.
« Reply #419 on: September 25, 2014, 07:42:00 AM »
'tough'

Every damn day, man.

So fucking proud of you.
Awesome!

Truly Badass!

Offline visamoht

• Quit King
  • Interests: My kids<br>Anything basketball<br>Figuring out how to retire early
« Reply #418 on: September 25, 2014, 07:13:00 AM »
'tough'
You know...when you first came here, I was just a fledgling quitter with a militant attitude about roll call. April 2012 is still one my favorite groups of all times, and you guys are still rocking this shit today. Good for you, and thank you for your leadership style. Fuck the noise.  Put your head down and get. it. done.

Every damn day, man.

So fucking proud of you.
Awesome!

Truly Badass!
Stay close, stay strong, stay quit!
QD - 02.24.08 / HOF - 06.02.08 / COMMA - 11.19.10
Intro

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #417 on: September 25, 2014, 07:10:00 AM »
'tough'

Every damn day, man.

So fucking proud of you.
Awesome!

Truly Badass!
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.