Author Topic: 1-10-14 my last chew  (Read 895 times)

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 609
Re: 1-10-14 my last chew
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2014, 11:03:00 AM »
Quote from: Evil_Won
Quote from: jbradley
Quote from: Jayhawk_Fred
I just had my last chew. I've tried before to quit but wasn't able. I will continue to post day to day. If anyone has any words of advice, please let me know.
Congrats on the decision to quit.

First we do not try, we do not wish luck. We quit here.

We quit here by posting roll. To gain your freedom you had better want this more than anything, job, friends, alcohol, etc. You must do this for you, you are worth it so do it for you.

Start by reading the Welcome Center, you can find a link to it in the top left corner of this page. Ther will be directions on how and why we post roll. Follow the program and drink the koolaid.
Welcome on a fine decision. I took liberty to edit your inital offering. I think this is what you meant to say:

I just had my last chew QUIT.
I've tried STOPPED before to quit but wasn't able TO QUIT UNTIL NOW.
I will continue to post day to day EVERY DAY WITHOUT FAIL. IF I CAN NOT POST FOR MYSELF I WILL TEXT MY PROMISE TO REMAIN NICOTINE FREE FOR 24 HOURS TO A QUIT BROTHER.
If anyone has any words of advice, please let me know. I DON'T NEED LUCK - I'M QUIT

Much better, don't you think?
Maybe we should have a special section for the one and done posters .... or the bigbadbravadobtars who roll up i the Hummers thinking everything everyone should be honored they 'decided to stop' 'bang head'

OWN IT OR BE OWNED
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45

Assurance

Offline KC_Guy

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2014, 10:27:00 AM »
Quote from: Jayhawk
From one jayhawk to another, congrats on quitting.

Lots of folks here willing to do extraordinary things to help you quit.

The best advice for you is to post your promise every day and keep your word. It will suck but, we will be here to help you through.

Quit on bro!
Jayhawk Fred. Welcome to freedom brother. There are plenty of Jayhawks here quitting daily. You can do it man. Post roll, keep your word not to use poison. Wake up the next day and repeat. Let me know if you need a number. Rock Chalk quitters.
Quit Date 05/20/2013

HOF 08/27/13
2nd Floor 12/5/13
3rd Floor 3/15/14
4th Floor 6/23/14
5th Floor 10/1/14

Offline jzzyzag01

• Quitter
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2014, 10:20:00 AM »
Quote from: Evil_Won
I just had my last chew. I've tried before to quit but wasn't able. I will continue to post day to day. If anyone has any words of advice, please let me know.

We quit here by posting roll. To gain your freedom you had better want this more than anything, job, friends, alcohol, etc. You must do this for you, you are worth it so do it for you.

Start by reading the Welcome Center, you can find a link to it in the top left corner of this page. Ther will be directions on how and why we post roll. Follow the program and drink the koolaid.
Welcome on a fine decision. I took liberty to edit your inital offering. I think this is what you meant to say:

I will continue to post day to day EVERY DAY WITHOUT FAIL. IF I CAN NOT POST FOR MYSELF I WILL TEXT MY PROMISE TO REMAIN NICOTINE FREE FOR 24 HOURS TO A QUIT BROTHER.
If anyone has any words of advice, please let me know. I DON'T NEED LUCK - I'M QUIT

Welcome Jayhawk. Listen to this guy ----^ There isn't a person on this site worth his shit that hasn't benefited from his words of advice. Listen to all these vets on here that have posted really good advice for you. Start reading everything you can.

I will quit with you today and every damn day you're willing to put your life ahead of a poisonous can of worm dirt.
"I am a nicotine addict and there is nothing I can do about it; I am also a quitter, and that, I can do plenty about." - Grizzly25

Today I choose to quit because today is the only day I have control over today. Tomorrow is a new day and when tomorrow is today, I'll control it too, but not until then. I will win this fight with today...

Offline copingwithoutcopen

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2014, 08:59:00 AM »
Hey Fred,
Here's your group ----- April '14. Jump in, the waters fine. Soon you'll be doing the backstroke on the tidal wave of quit!

Offline Jayhawk

• Quitter
  • Interests: Fishing
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2014, 08:47:00 AM »
From one jayhawk to another, congrats on quitting.

Lots of folks here willing to do extraordinary things to help you quit.

The best advice for you is to post your promise every day and keep your word. It will suck but, we will be here to help you through.

Quit on bro!
The fog is just one long kick in the balls.

Quit 5/15/13
HOF 8/22/13

Offline wmcatty

• Quit Pro
    • heartoftexasweather.org
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2014, 08:31:00 AM »
Welcome to KTC Fred. You have not posted roll yet so let me address that with you first. First and foremost, you will post Roll. Roll is your daily promise to yourself and all of your new brothers and sisters that you will not use tobacco in any form that day. You will post your name and the number of days you are quit each day in the April, 2014 quit group. Each and every day you will post your promise. No exceptions. That is the price of admission to KTC. Nothing more and nothing less. If your electricity quits working, your internet provider goes bankrupt or you are on vacation and will not have internet access, call or text a quit brother and tell the brother to post for you. Simple and easyÂ…and therefore, no reason for not posting roll. The reason you are put in April is that will be the month that you will celebrate being 100 days free of nicotineÂ…your Hall of Fame date.

Now that you know the basics, it is time to read all you can on this site. Go to the welcome center and that will get you started. Post roll and look up at your inbox (1). That is a personal message from me with my telephone number. Lets get your quit started today. Wayne

How to post roll.

index.php?showtopic=50

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

How to Post ROLL CALL - Roll Call Instructions
Step 1 - Find the last Roll Call
Step 2 - Hit the "Quote" button in the upper right hand corner.
Step 3 - Click your mouse ANYWHERE in The bottom Box.
Step 4 - Hit Ctrl and "A" at the Same time so it looks like a solid blue box.
Step 5 - Hit Ctrl and "X" at the same time so there is NOTHING in Either Box.
Step 6 - Click your mouse anywhere in the TOP BOX
Step 7 - Hit Ctrl and "V" at the same time to Paste the info into the top box AND ADD YOUR info to the bottom of the list
Step 8 - Hit ADD REPLY below the bottom box
"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
-John Wayne

Offline SAM83

• Quit Pro
  • A failure to plan is a plan to fail!
  • Quit Date: 1/6/2014
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Motorcycle Touring, White Water Sports, Cooking/Grilling/Smoking (Food), Anything Outdoors and Go Steelers!
  • Likes Given: 211
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2014, 05:54:00 AM »
I agree with all below and I quit with you today!

Offline LifeAfterDip

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2014, 01:29:00 AM »
The only advice I have for you is to not half ass this. We are talking about saving your life. If you value your life, if you value your quit, then I'll be behind you 100% of the way.
Quit date: 1/6/2014

Do you remember nicotine? Do you truly remember her? The way she controlled you financially, emotionally and physically? The lies she whispered in your ear daily? Remember how one dip was too many and one thousand was never enough? Yeah, so do I. That's why I'm here. That's why I post roll. That's why I support my brothers and sisters. Because I remember her too damn well.

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 12:41:00 AM »

"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline jbradley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 12:33:00 AM »

Offline Jayhawk_Fred

1-10-14 my last chew
« on: January 10, 2014, 11:47:00 PM »