Re: Day 0
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2016, 05:15:00 AM »
Nice job Nboling84!

I quit with you today!

mb289

Offline Nboling84

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-02-03
  • Interests: I love the outdoors. Seems like I never have proper time to enjoy it. Food I love food and cooking. I'm a very well rounded individual and I truly enjoy many things.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2016, 12:39:00 AM »
100 days.... Thank you to all those supporters out there. More to come....
TAKE THIS CAN AND SHOVE IT... I AIN'T DIPPING ANYMORE!!!
"Can't never did anything, except lay down and die."

Offline Nboling84

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love the outdoors. Seems like I never have proper time to enjoy it. Food I love food and cooking. I'm a very well rounded individual and I truly enjoy many things.
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2016, 02:33:00 AM »
So here I set at 90 days quit. Wow, 90 days. It's still hard to wrap your head around it. You know what else is hard to wrap my head around? 5,475 days of active addiction. Now let's throw this out there, 5,565 days of addiction. That's right I'm still an addict these 90 days hasn't changed that. The difference is that each day now I make one simple promise, don't use! I have had ups and downs along this road... I even printed out my contract to stop my quit at one point. Yet through it all I'm here. I'm here through the power of a simple promise and a great group of guys to help me along the way. What's that... I hear a train in the distance... I better stay close to the track so I make sure I don't miss it... here's to another day quitting with all of you today for today.

First thing+Every Day-Excuses=QUIT

Offline Dagranger

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 06-27-2013
  • Interests: I used to like playing any sport. Now I like coaching any sport. Hiking, camping, biking. I work out a lot but I hate it.
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2016, 06:54:00 PM »
Quote from: CavMan83
Quote from: bobchap
Quote from: Nboling84
Wow 50 days quit. How have I done this? One day at a time that's how. Every morning I make a choice, I choose to post roll, I choose to promise myself, my family, and my KTC brothers and sisters that I will not use for 24 more hours. Then for that 24 hours I choose to not lie to myself or anyone I made that promise to. I've chosen to do this 50 days in a row. I'm happy to say it works. Thanks for every one quitting with me. Thanks to my May 2016 brothers for making these decisions that I make daily easier. Without KTC I don't know if I would have made any of these decisions.
I am proud to quit with you today brother!
50 is awesome....what's awesomer is knowing you now have the tools to keep this addiction in check permanently. One Day at a Time.... over time, that ODAAT morphs into something akin to Never Again for ANY Reason (NAFAR). Just keep pluggin away....you'll get there. Use the tools, no reason EVER to post another day one! Quit with you any day of the week and twice on Sunday!
Remember what you just wrote. It looks like you are fighting a winning fight with dip which is kick ass. You are doing it one day at a time and posting roll. Look at some of the groups that hit their 100 day mark a few months ago...what happened to them? They used to have as many members as your quit group, but now they are a fraction of your size. If you are on a roll now, stick with what works and keep it going. It's the only thing that works for me.

Offline CavMan83

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-10
  • Interests: Bass Fishing, music, all things motorsports, National Defense
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2016, 05:12:00 PM »
Quote from: bobchap
Wow 50 days quit. How have I done this? One day at a time that's how. Every morning I make a choice, I choose to post roll, I choose to promise myself, my family, and my KTC brothers and sisters that I will not use for 24 more hours. Then for that 24 hours I choose to not lie to myself or anyone I made that promise to. I've chosen to do this 50 days in a row. I'm happy to say it works. Thanks for every one quitting with me. Thanks to my May 2016 brothers for making these decisions that I make daily easier. Without KTC I don't know if I would have made any of these decisions.
50 is awesome....what's awesomer is knowing you now have the tools to keep this addiction in check permanently. One Day at a Time.... over time, that ODAAT morphs into something akin to Never Again for ANY Reason (NAFAR). Just keep pluggin away....you'll get there. Use the tools, no reason EVER to post another day one! Quit with you any day of the week and twice on Sunday!

Offline bobchap

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-02-10
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2016, 08:37:00 PM »
I don't know if I can quit nic forever, but I am damn sure I can keep a promise. And by giving my word for today, all I have to do is keep it and the nic gets sorted out in the process. - Rkymtnman

Offline Nboling84

• Quitter
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2016, 02:23:00 PM »

Offline Big_Whit

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-02-01
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2016, 12:50:00 PM »
I don't know how many of you have followed me in the May quit group or maybe you are a guest wondering how this all works or if it works. Regardless whether your a Vet a Newbie or you haven't quit yet I'm here to say that One day at a time has brought me to three weeks today will be 23 days! I'm proud of myself I'm proud of all you with any days under your belt. Quitting isn't easy and winning isn't easy. To do this you have to do both. But you only have to take it one day at a time. So here's to +24 more hours of quit... Will you quit with me today?
I will quit with you today

Offline Nboling84

• Quitter
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2016, 02:34:00 AM »
I don't know how many of you have followed me in the May quit group or maybe you are a guest wondering how this all works or if it works. Regardless whether your a Vet a Newbie or you haven't quit yet I'm here to say that One day at a time has brought me to three weeks today will be 23 days! I'm proud of myself I'm proud of all you with any days under your belt. Quitting isn't easy and winning isn't easy. To do this you have to do both. But you only have to take it one day at a time. So here's to +24 more hours of quit... Will you quit with me today?

Offline KSO FTZ

• Quitter
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2016, 01:19:00 AM »
So this week brings on some milestones in this journey. First off I reached a full week!!! How does a guy that couldn't go seven minutes after he'd ate, without at least a little pinch, go seven days!?!? ONE DAY AT A TIME that's how. Tomorrow brings on the double digits of quit 10 percent of my first 100 days. I've went through hell, the worst has been the mild to moderate insomnia. Sleeping as little as 2 hours this week. Worth it? Hell yeah its worth it. Why? Well honestly I have over came something that's over half as old as I am, my addiction to Nicotine. If you think you need to quit and you don't think it's possible I'm here to tell you it is. Its a very simple plan to follow and anyone can do it if they have enough integrity which to be honest takes very little. I know some of you reading this out there were my brothers in arms and you don't know if you can quit. I get it... It's how we dealt, it's how we trained, and its how we gave it everything we had when we were out. But I'm here to tell you as a combat veteran you can quit and your not alone. Just remember your values as a service member and you'll find all the integrity you need to overcome this one day at a time. I even have a simple equation to follow. FIRST THING(POST ROLL)+EVERY DAY (POST ROLL) - ANY EXCUSES= QUIT
Advice? Embrace the only thing that matters.....Ftz. fuck the zero. Zero is starting over. Zero is losing. Zero wants company. It want you. Ftz my friend. Quit with you today.

Kso ftz-ING for 326 days...

Offline Nboling84

• Quitter
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2016, 11:07:00 PM »
So this week brings on some milestones in this journey. First off I reached a full week!!! How does a guy that couldn't go seven minutes after he'd ate, without at least a little pinch, go seven days!?!? ONE DAY AT A TIME that's how. Tomorrow brings on the double digits of quit 10 percent of my first 100 days. I've went through hell, the worst has been the mild to moderate insomnia. Sleeping as little as 2 hours this week. Worth it? Hell yeah its worth it. Why? Well honestly I have over came something that's over half as old as I am, my addiction to Nicotine. If you think you need to quit and you don't think it's possible I'm here to tell you it is. Its a very simple plan to follow and anyone can do it if they have enough integrity which to be honest takes very little. I know some of you reading this out there were my brothers in arms and you don't know if you can quit. I get it... It's how we dealt, it's how we trained, and its how we gave it everything we had when we were out. But I'm here to tell you as a combat veteran you can quit and your not alone. Just remember your values as a service member and you'll find all the integrity you need to overcome this one day at a time. I even have a simple equation to follow. FIRST THING(POST ROLL)+EVERY DAY (POST ROLL) - ANY EXCUSES= QUIT

Offline Cope30

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-08-16
  • Interests: Hunting and Fishing!http://forum.killthecan.org/topic/11504909/
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2016, 02:59:00 PM »
Welcome to the Brotherhood. It is going to be a long crazy ride but all of us in the BROTHERHOOD are behind you 100%.
Make that promise to not pick that can up ever again, you will want to, but don't give in to the Nic Bitch. She will whisper sweet nothings in your ear to get you to re-commit to her.
Post roll EDD and take it one day at a time.
Stay quit my brother.
2 Timothy 1:7 - For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

HOF 11/24/15 Zombroski Nymphos
1st Floor 11-24-15
2nd Floor 3-3-16
3rd Floor 6-11-16
4th Floor 9-19-16
5th Floor 12-27-16
6th Floor 4-7-17

http://forum.killthecan.org/topic/11504909/

http://www.panicend.com/de.html

Offline Nboling84

• Quitter
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2016, 06:50:00 PM »
Quote from: Nomore1959
Lmao my day at work is just starting. But I can say one thing. The crave is no different without the patch. It was sucking either way...
^^^^^^

Anyone considering NRT should heed these words. 'Remshot'
Yeah day 1 and day 2 was a roller coaster Im not going to lie. Just make sure your buckled in and everything will be alright. I wouldn't have changed a thing now. Day 3 nicotine free and day 4 is all about realizing I aint Nicotine's whore.

Offline Nomore1959

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • Likes Given: 329
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2016, 06:52:00 PM »
Lmao my day at work is just starting. But I can say one thing. The crave is no different without the patch. It was sucking either way...
^^^^^^

Anyone considering NRT should heed these words. 'Remshot'

Offline Nboling84

• Quitter
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2016, 06:24:00 PM »