Author Topic: Withdrawal sux  (Read 16039 times)

Offline brianl

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Interests: NOT DIPPING!!!!!Family, Friends, Concerts and supporting the Boston Teams!
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Withdrawal sux
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 06:15:00 AM »
Quote from: Larry
Quote from: 30yrAddict
Looking forward to succeeding this time...not feeling all that confident in me, though.
Looking forward to something your not feeling confident you can do? You either want to quit or you don't. And because you stumbled across this website, it's most likely you want to quit the can. Everybody in here is quitting the can, and we're doing it one day at a time.
Wake up in the morning, post roll (a promise to you and everybody in here) you can and will quit, and when it gets rough (cause it will) come back to this site and read up, chat, vent, do whatever you got to do to make it through the day. Then repeat the next day. Quitting is that simple. Do you own your body, or does Nicotine own you? Hope to see you in the AM 30yr! You can do this!
Larry is right. Either Quit or don't.
No confidence in Quitting? Are you confident that you will die a fucking horrible death if you don't? I am.
Man up, get it done.
Is it gonna suck? yup
Is it gonna be hard? yup
Biggest challenge of your life? yup
Will you have support? yup
Will it save your life? YUP

You can do this!!!! How do I know? Because this site is packed with thousands of people just like you that are doing it.
Read up, learn, post roll every day, get it done!!! We are here to help you.

If I can be of any assistance feel free to PM me.

Brian

Offline Larry Drummer

• Quitter
  • Interests: quittin, living....
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2011, 06:45:00 PM »
Quote from: 30yrAddict
Looking forward to succeeding this time...not feeling all that confident in me, though.
Looking forward to something your not feeling confident you can do? You either want to quit or you don't. And because you stumbled across this website, it's most likely you want to quit the can. Everybody in here is quitting the can, and we're doing it one day at a time.
Wake up in the morning, post roll (a promise to you and everybody in here) you can and will quit, and when it gets rough (cause it will) come back to this site and read up, chat, vent, do whatever you got to do to make it through the day. Then repeat the next day. Quitting is that simple. Do you own your body, or does Nicotine own you? Hope to see you in the AM 30yr! You can do this!

Offline Ready

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 06:28:00 PM »
Quote from: Ready
welcome.

Check your (Inbox 1) upper right corner of your screen.
P.S. This is a no nicotine site. That means all nicotine, including cigars.

Offline Ready

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 06:27:00 PM »
welcome.

Check your (Inbox 1) upper right corner of your screen.

Offline 30yraddict

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Feb 13, 2011
  • Likes Given: 67
Withdrawal sux
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 06:20:00 PM »
Hi Everyone,

Been on the can for 30yrs, once in a while switched to cigars, quit once for a few months once or twice. Back at it, 7 hrs off the can, sucks....Evil nicotine pushing B@$T@RD$! Looking forward to succeeding this time...not feeling all that confident in me, though.

30yA

Offline 30_Year_Skoal_Addict

• Quit Date: 2017-06-14
Withdrawal sux
« on: June 20, 2017, 11:17:00 AM »
Over 30 years of dipping Skoal and I finally quit on 6/14/2017. Almost a week in and with the help of Smokey Mountain herbal snuff, I'm hanging tough!