Author Topic: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME  (Read 12404 times)

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
Re: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME
« Reply #414 on: April 24, 2015, 11:23:00 PM »
Quote from: GrievousAngel
Quote from: WCWBigNasty
guys listen up, i made a pretty nice career of people hating me, so the stuff you say about me i dont care, i know for a fact you would never say it TOO me. having said that. to the haters, please suck each others dicks, dont come to my thread. i will reach day 200 just like i reached day 101, oddat. so please hate on. oh and please to the ktc tough guys I am always willing to meet up face to face to put to rest any issue you may have with me. and I am always willing to make believers out of you.
Bump, because I think this guy is . . something.

Wrestling is not fake, you fucks.
I remember this fool. He wouldn't play nice. And no, I wouldn't say it "TOO" his face. But I would TO his face. He is an illiterate Asswipe. I think me and Diesel could take him. Maybe.

Offline Grievous Angel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: Jan 5, 2015
  • Likes Given: 8
« Reply #413 on: April 24, 2015, 11:08:00 PM »
guys listen up, i made a pretty nice career of people hating me, so the stuff you say about me i dont care, i know for a fact you would never say it TOO me. having said that. to the haters, please suck each others dicks, dont come to my thread. i will reach day 200 just like i reached day 101, oddat. so please hate on. oh and please to the ktc tough guys I am always willing to meet up face to face to put to rest any issue you may have with me. and I am always willing to make believers out of you.
Bump, because I think this guy is . . something.

Wrestling is not fake, you fucks.

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #412 on: February 27, 2015, 12:19:00 PM »
Quote from: MN_Ben
Quote from: Thumblewort
Day 328 via Facebook from BigNasty.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Cant let this abortion of an intro die? You sir, are a jackass..
This isn't Facebook. That kinda taint should remain there...
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline MN_Ben

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #411 on: February 27, 2015, 12:06:00 PM »
Quote from: Thumblewort
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Cant let this abortion of an intro die? You sir, are a jackass..

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #410 on: February 27, 2015, 11:26:00 AM »
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #409 on: October 09, 2014, 01:18:00 PM »
Quote from: duathman
Ignore paleese. Why post on this thread EVER again?
dry fire
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline duathman

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 6-5-2013
  • Interests: Running, cycling
  • Likes Given: 216
« Reply #408 on: July 16, 2014, 11:48:00 PM »
Ignore paleese. Why post on this thread EVER again?

Offline Jubs

• Quitter
  • Interests: Baseball, sports, food, music, and naps.
« Reply #407 on: July 16, 2014, 11:34:00 PM »
You're crazy, man. You're crazy. I like you, but you're crazy.

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #406 on: July 16, 2014, 10:22:00 PM »
Quote from: worktowin
OK SINCE I DONT KNOW THE RULES OF THE GAME ON THIS SITE, AND BECUASE I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE ALWAYS COMING BACK WITH A RUBUTTAL OF SOMETHING I HAVE WRITTEN, I AM BOWING AWAY FROM THIS SITE. I DONT CARE THAT WE ONLY GET 1 POST REALLY, BUST BALLS SOMEWHERE ELSE. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL
Same story. Different day.

Your style of "shut the fuck up this quit is so fucking easy I don't fucking need you fuckers I'm quit" (with caps lock on) ps I'm a minister has been unconventional, and in my opinion toxic, since you joined ktc. So I guess I'll take a page out of your fucking play book and say... Get the fuck out. There are a lot if peeps on here that aren't sailing through their quit and that need help and support, and that don't drain energy time and attention by typing all of their bs in capital letters using inflammatory comments.

And when I say that this is the last comment I'll make in this thread, I mean it. I'm a man of my word.

A big fucking bye bye to you. Or will it be welcome back (again?). Only time will tell.
I know that by posting this I'm breaking my word and bumping this fuckface to the top again. But today we have a guy hitting a 100, 400, etc and wcw keeps getting more posts.

I recall someone posting that a former drama queen on this site was " the Paris Hilton of KTC." The cat ain't posting, he ain't helping, and he is sucking the support energy away from those that not only need it but really deserve it. Let's give this internet sensation what he wants... Success through solitude. Are you thinking about replying? Please think again. Use your energy to help one of the quitters on ktc that wants and needs your help. There are people crying out for help here. This dude doesn't want or need it.

He asked for my digits...so he could find me and "whoop my ass" in front of my wife and kids so they could see what caliber man I really am. I would also be an example for the rest of you "ktc tough guys".

Luckily I'm unlisted...
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #405 on: July 16, 2014, 09:35:00 PM »
OK SINCE I DONT KNOW THE RULES OF THE GAME ON THIS SITE, AND BECUASE I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE ALWAYS COMING BACK WITH A RUBUTTAL OF SOMETHING I HAVE WRITTEN, I AM BOWING AWAY FROM THIS SITE. I DONT CARE THAT WE ONLY GET 1 POST REALLY, BUST BALLS SOMEWHERE ELSE. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL
Same story. Different day.

Your style of "shut the fuck up this quit is so fucking easy I don't fucking need you fuckers I'm quit" (with caps lock on) ps I'm a minister has been unconventional, and in my opinion toxic, since you joined ktc. So I guess I'll take a page out of your fucking play book and say... Get the fuck out. There are a lot if peeps on here that aren't sailing through their quit and that need help and support, and that don't drain energy time and attention by typing all of their bs in capital letters using inflammatory comments.

And when I say that this is the last comment I'll make in this thread, I mean it. I'm a man of my word.

A big fucking bye bye to you. Or will it be welcome back (again?). Only time will tell.
I know that by posting this I'm breaking my word and bumping this fuckface to the top again. But today we have a guy hitting a 100, 400, etc and wcw keeps getting more posts.

I recall someone posting that a former drama queen on this site was " the Paris Hilton of KTC." The cat ain't posting, he ain't helping, and he is sucking the support energy away from those that not only need it but really deserve it. Let's give this internet sensation what he wants... Success through solitude. Are you thinking about replying? Please think again. Use your energy to help one of the quitters on ktc that wants and needs your help. There are people crying out for help here. This dude doesn't want or need it.

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #404 on: July 16, 2014, 07:58:00 PM »
Quote from: Raider
Quote from: jbradley
Quote from: kdip
Quote from: razd611
Hopefully I am getting your attention. You want to use our playground? That is fine. You will do it by our rules though. You want respect shown, then show us you deserve it by respecting this house. You can do that by posting role first.

If you don't want to do that, no problem, your choice.

But you will be doing it somewhere else.

Thanks again for stopping by. Now post roll, or pound sand.
In other words come down off you high and mighty soapbox and get with the program!!! I don't think that's too much to ask from such a :scowick: as yourself!
As much as I do not want to stick up for Mr Windbag here,

Have the rules changed? Posting in the intro's and in the "Cafe" (General Discussion) is allowed by anyone according to Remshot... Hell you don't even have to be quit.

Don't believe me topic/1003928/1/?x=90#new

I would think a couple of vets like you guys should know the rules. If you don't like the post then don't read the damn thing. I can't believe I even read this shit let alone stick up for him. 'Finger'

I hope you can understand me without the capslock on.
BigNasty, why not post roll? It's a great way to make some new friends, yes I am sure that everyone here can let it go. 100+ days is great especially doing it "your way".

Food for thought. Some day you may just need some help, hopefully not but you never know. I'm sure that if it is asked for in here, you will get it. Let the past be just that, the past.

You hop onto KTC quite often anyhow. Why not make your promise at the same time. I am sure you have a lot to offer some new quitters other than all these comments.

Way to go on triple digits. Keep on quitting
It puts its name on the roll, else it gets the hose again.
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline Raider

• Quit Pro
  • Imma Quitter
  • Quit Date: Feb 28, 2014
  • Interests: Fishing, Camping, Kayaking, but mainly spending time with the family and friends.
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #403 on: July 16, 2014, 07:34:00 PM »
Quote from: jbradley
Hopefully I am getting your attention. You want to use our playground? That is fine. You will do it by our rules though. You want respect shown, then show us you deserve it by respecting this house. You can do that by posting role first.

In other words come down off you high and mighty soapbox and get with the program!!! I don't think that's too much to ask from such a :scowick: as yourself!

Have the rules changed? Posting in the intro's and in the "Cafe" (General Discussion) is allowed by anyone according to Remshot... Hell you don't even have to be quit.

I would think a couple of vets like you guys should know the rules. If you don't like the post then don't read the damn thing. I can't believe I even read this shit let alone stick up for him. 'Finger'

BigNasty, why not post roll? It's a great way to make some new friends, yes I am sure that everyone here can let it go. 100+ days is great especially doing it "your way".

Food for thought. Some day you may just need some help, hopefully not but you never know. I'm sure that if it is asked for in here, you will get it. Let the past be just that, the past.

You hop onto KTC quite often anyhow. Why not make your promise at the same time. I am sure you have a lot to offer some new quitters other than all these comments.

Way to go on triple digits. Keep on quitting

Offline jbradley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #402 on: July 16, 2014, 04:54:00 PM »

Offline Kdip

• Administrator
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: Quitting and helping others quit, riding my motorcycle, baseball, football, old furniture restoration, junk collecting, vintage arcade machines, rafting, tubing, camping, my family and dog
  • Likes Given: 295
« Reply #401 on: July 16, 2014, 04:15:00 PM »

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #400 on: July 16, 2014, 02:57:00 PM »

Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t