Author Topic: 10 years of stupid 12 days kicking Nic in the Dick!!  (Read 1199 times)

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2037
Re: 10 years of stupid 12 days kicking Nic in the Dick!!
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2016, 02:08:00 PM »
Still feeling like a million bucks?
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline eyehatecope

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-08-09
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2016, 07:14:00 PM »
Hang in there Sins. There will be good and bad days for sure. Know the main thing is you are on your way to complete and beautiful freedom.
Jenny and Tom Kern

RIP My Brother!

Offline KingNothing

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 2015-07-10
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2016, 06:07:00 PM »
Quote from: pab1964
Quote from: Sins
Day 14

feeling like a million bucks happy today see how day goes.
Yessir! Love the energy. Keep going you're doing great! Man let me tell you, this quit thing is the real deal! I dipped 38 years and have been quit through the grace of God and ktc for 677 days and wow! Wish I hadn't wasted so much of my life. Being a recovering nic addict is a helluva lot better than being a slave. Quit on my friend!
Freeeeeeeedommmmm! 'sos2'

Keep at it Sins, the best is yet to come, but it's worth it.
"Fuck nicotine dude. You don't need it. And you don't want it. It didn't do a thing for you and you know it." - worktowin
"today you dissided that shit wont control your life. and it wont. unless you let it." - drome
"Not thinking about nicotine is for people who've never used nicotine. We threw that option away with the first dip or drag on a cigarette. We are addicts, and cannot become un-addicted." - wildirish317
"You need to decide how much you really want to be quit." - pky1520
We are always at risk. And probably always will be. That is why I will never get "too quit" to post my +1. Every. Damn. Day. - geis2597

Intro
Freedom Tastes So Good

Quit: 7/10/15, HOF: 10/17/15, 2nd Floor: 1/25/16, 3rd Floor: 5/4/16, 1 year: 7/10/16 4th Floor: 8/12/16, 5th Floor: 11/20/16, 6th Floor: 2/28/17, 7th Floor: 6/8/17, 2 years: 7/10/17, 8th Floor: 9/16/17, 9th Floor: 12/25/17, Comma: 4/4/18, 3 years: 7/10/18, 11th Floor: 7/13/18

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2016, 08:11:00 PM »
Day 14

Yessir! Love the energy. Keep going you're doing great! Man let me tell you, this quit thing is the real deal! I dipped 38 years and have been quit through the grace of God and ktc for 677 days and wow! Wish I hadn't wasted so much of my life. Being a recovering nic addict is a helluva lot better than being a slave. Quit on my friend!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Sins

• Interests: delete!!
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2016, 06:55:00 AM »
Day 14

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2016, 01:15:00 PM »
These are the days you are building your quit foundation. Make it strong enough, and soon you'll have a life with an unbreakable quit base. Posting roll daily and having a network of quitters is how you build it.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Brianecamp

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-10-09
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2016, 08:26:00 AM »
Great intro title sins! Glad you decided to post it.

I quit with you today.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2016, 07:44:00 AM »
Day 13

Feels good to be awake and moving. Today will be a good day as i feel normal human again!!!

thanks everyone for not making me feel alone and standing with me the kind words make it lots better!!! im getting there slowly and im sure the knock me back down will come back...

Stay quit!!!
You aren't alone my friend. That is the difference this time. This time you are quit. And quit with a group of thousands of others that understand and appreciate how hard, but also how rewarding, this is. Right now all that you can see is the hard, but the reward is coming.

You are doing great. Welcome aboard!

Offline Sins

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2016, 07:32:00 AM »
Day 13

Feels good to be awake and moving. Today will be a good day as i feel normal human again!!!

thanks everyone for not making me feel alone and standing with me the kind words make it lots better!!! im getting there slowly and im sure the knock me back down will come back...

Stay quit!!!

Offline Rawls

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: Nov 18, 2014
  • Interests: I am a Christian. By grace through faith.....I asked God to show me the truth. And He did. I am a believer! Wife of 30 Years, Golf, Hunting, All sports...Romans 10:9-13
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2016, 10:14:00 PM »
Thank You all for kind words and wisdoms. I couldnt do it alone!!!
Some strong truth in those words.

Ever want to talk about a road less traveled...... Im your huckleberry!
I Quit with you today.
Post Roll.
Rawls 715
I believe.....

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2016, 09:46:00 PM »
Sins this shit ain't easy. Jump on with both feet and stay one step ahead of the ole nic bitch. I use to think these people were full of shit talking like the nic bitch exiisted. But i can promise you she is by far my worst enemy and I have to stay sharp every day. Get this done, own this quit, it's yours. Make posting a priority, Early EDD ODAAT! I quit with you today
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Sins

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2016, 07:42:00 PM »

Offline jswiss11

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2018-01-08 00:24:00
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2016, 04:20:00 PM »
I was right there with you dude. thought I was going fucking insane, followed by long bouts of depression. I really wanted to drive my car into a wall at high speeds.

this too shall pass. Embrace the suck. I promise you you're almost over the first hurdle.

Offline Cope30

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-08-16
  • Interests: Hunting and Fishing!http://forum.killthecan.org/topic/11504909/
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2016, 03:09:00 PM »
So been needing to do this and well havnt so here goes...
Day 12 and feel like complete hell not physically but for sure mentally. battle of emotions as life is becoming harder and trying me in every way. I question everything and feel like im relearning myself. Who am I? What do I want? Where to go? I think know myslef pretty well I mean we been together 29 years now!!

The high on life is over and im banging my head on a wall woundering what the hell am I doing??
very in the dumpster flushing my self in the pooper!!!

Better days tomorrow!!!!
Congrats my brother on the quit, best decision you have ever made. After a few days/weeks you will think you made a bad decision to quit, don't let your emotions run your mind. If you don't understand now, you will later.
I post and ghost a lot, dealing with life after dip and it gets better.

I've been where you are now, trying to figure who you are and basically starting life over again.

If you need someone to talk to about anything, HMU, I think I've been through it all and the other side is looking beautiful.

PM me if you need to chat

Cope30 - 444
2 Timothy 1:7 - For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

HOF 11/24/15 Zombroski Nymphos
1st Floor 11-24-15
2nd Floor 3-3-16
3rd Floor 6-11-16
4th Floor 9-19-16
5th Floor 12-27-16
6th Floor 4-7-17

http://forum.killthecan.org/topic/11504909/

http://www.panicend.com/de.html

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 12:43:00 PM »
Quote from: Idaho
Quote from: Thumblewort
Your body is healing, all I can say is that it does get better! Hang tough. Do you have other quitter's digits yet? Texting is a great support tool.
Get active, and invest in your quit daily.

If you don't post roll one day will you be missed?
^^^ agreed. I suggest you read, read, read here on the site, in the intros and knowledge center. Learn how the quit goes, and how we do it here to assure success. If you really jump in and build your quit here, by posting here like you did, regularly, and by making a network, you can get through this crap the addiction is giving you. Every hour is another victory. Keep slogging through it, and breath in the relief when it comes. It does come, at times. It keeps getting better.
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!