Author Topic: 10 years of stupid 12 days kicking Nic in the Dick!!  (Read 1195 times)

Offline Idaho Spuds

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: August 18, 2014
  • Interests: Family, Soccer, fishing, hunting, camping
  • Likes Given: 71
Re: 10 years of stupid 12 days kicking Nic in the Dick!!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 12:20:00 PM »
Quote from: Thumblewort
Your body is healing, all I can say is that it does get better! Hang tough. Do you have other quitter's digits yet? Texting is a great support tool.
Get active, and invest in your quit daily.

If you don't post roll one day will you be missed?

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: 10 years of stupid 12 days kicking Nic in the Dick!!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 09:33:00 AM »
Your body is healing, all I can say is that it does get better! Hang tough. Do you have other quitter's digits yet? Texting is a great support tool.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Sins

• Interests: delete!!
  • Likes Given: 0
10 years of stupid 12 days kicking Nic in the Dick!!
« on: November 01, 2016, 09:03:00 AM »
So been needing to do this and well havnt so here goes...
Day 12 and feel like complete hell not physically but for sure mentally. battle of emotions as life is becoming harder and trying me in every way. I question everything and feel like im relearning myself. Who am I? What do I want? Where to go? I think know myslef pretty well I mean we been together 29 years now!!

The high on life is over and im banging my head on a wall woundering what the hell am I doing??
very in the dumpster flushing my self in the pooper!!!

Better days tomorrow!!!!