Author Topic: Time to do this...  (Read 2720 times)

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Time to do this...
« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2014, 10:12:00 AM »
Quote from: Dagranger
I guess I'm late to this issue and, if I'm reading the posts right JTZ is gone. After 296 posts in 2-1/2 weeks its clear the guy needed this site. What a shame, because I can't understand his rationale. A big part of the magic of this site is coming clean. Admitting you are an addict, admitting your addiction is too hard to face alone, also for people who cave it's admitting you were too weak to stay quit. I am sure that sucks to admit but, look at the people who dominate the chat and posting here in general, how many caved at some point and are now real bad assed quitters? 20%? 30%? Take you medicine and learn from it. I guess this is another good lesson for everyone here.
I second this. I have told dip stories my wife doesn't know on KTC boards, and I have posted things with tears in my eyes on here because the only people that get it are addicts like myself. So why take a giant shit on the rules man? Makes zero sense.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Dagranger

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 06-27-2013
  • Interests: I used to like playing any sport. Now I like coaching any sport. Hiking, camping, biking. I work out a lot but I hate it.
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2014, 08:06:00 AM »
I guess I'm late to this issue and, if I'm reading the posts right JTZ is gone. After 296 posts in 2-1/2 weeks its clear the guy needed this site. What a shame, because I can't understand his rationale. A big part of the magic of this site is coming clean. Admitting you are an addict, admitting your addiction is too hard to face alone, also for people who cave it's admitting you were too weak to stay quit. I am sure that sucks to admit but, look at the people who dominate the chat and posting here in general, how many caved at some point and are now real bad assed quitters? 20%? 30%? Take you medicine and learn from it. I guess this is another good lesson for everyone here.

Offline UH60Chief107

• Quitter
    • www.einsteinengineer.com
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-05
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2014, 02:42:00 AM »
poof
Sultans-- 'stick' --Nic

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2014, 11:05:00 PM »
If this is all true save it, stay gone!!!
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Knockout

• Quitter
  • Interests: EDM, Tattoos, Piercings, Rock Climbing, Football (mostly NFL), concerts, the beach.
« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2014, 10:34:00 PM »
I've spent the better part of 2 hours looking into the two accounts in question (I get really bored on Monday's now that I'm not in summer classes), and I'll just say this straight up,

there is 0.001% chance that these two accounts are not the same person. If we were in a courtroom Jeremy, the jury would find you guilty faster than you could take a piss break.

I don't know what compelled you to create a new account, but if you wish to stay here you should come clean. KTC is a place to be open, and we rely on the integrity of each other's word or the foundation crumbles. There are rules in place that say you get banned for multiple accounts, but if you come clean and answer the 3 Q's, you will have my 100% support in that not happening. These two accounts have countless hours put into them supporting quitters, with EXCELLENT advice all around. The posts I read (every single one of them) inspired my quit. I can't believe I'm supporting this as many here can attest that I fucking hate cavers and liars, but you could contribute so much to this place.

We are all addicts, we have all done things we are ashamed of, but if you value this place then you need to be honest. This is a family. You can be a great addition to this place, but holding on to that lie is really not looking good for you.
Obsessed with the ghey

QD 01/10/14

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2014, 08:19:00 PM »
Quote from: Smeds
Quote from: JayDubya
Quote from: Minny
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: slug.go
Quote from: doc2quit4good
BUMP for JAY2thaZ/jzzyzag01

ALSO...see the December 13 spreadsheet where jzzyzag01 is MIA and has been since January 2014...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... web#gid=52
Slippery little sucker......
JayDubya,
Are you saying that jzzyzag10 is now jay2thaz? If so, isn't that an offense worthy of a ban?
Why jzzyzag01/iquit/j2thaz, or whatever your name is? Please explain to the Ktc community.

profile/207859/
Bump...all of you know I care about my quit brothers and the integrity of roll and posting roll. I feel sick in my gut that this even happened. Unfortunately, the information is there.
Can someone explain this to me like I'm a five year old, please? I don't see the smoking gun.
Minny...his email...it's his user name from December 13 group. This guy is a fraud. Sorry. I attached the spreadsheet in one of the replies. Out of decency, I didn't post his email address, but it's basically just his old username @ blah blah dot com.
His email is marked "private" ... A recent change?
Dude... explain.

Now.
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #74 on: June 23, 2014, 08:00:00 PM »

ALSO...see the December 13 spreadsheet where jzzyzag01 is MIA and has been since January 2014...

JayDubya,
Are you saying that jzzyzag10 is now jay2thaz? If so, isn't that an offense worthy of a ban?
Why jzzyzag01/iquit/j2thaz, or whatever your name is? Please explain to the Ktc community.

profile/207859/
Bump...all of you know I care about my quit brothers and the integrity of roll and posting roll. I feel sick in my gut that this even happened. Unfortunately, the information is there.
Can someone explain this to me like I'm a five year old, please? I don't see the smoking gun.
Minny...his email...it's his user name from December 13 group. This guy is a fraud. Sorry. I attached the spreadsheet in one of the replies. Out of decency, I didn't post his email address, but it's basically just his old username @ blah blah dot com.
His email is marked "private" ... A recent change?
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline Done4Me

• Epic Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Beach, Fishing, BBQ
« Reply #73 on: June 23, 2014, 05:06:00 PM »

JayDubya,

profile/207859/
If J2thaZ and jzzyzag01 are the same person, why the odd affinity for screen names that sound like you're a lead singer for a boy band? I recommend something more manly for the third try. Start with your favorite truck name and go from there - Ram, Sierra, Ranger, Tundra. Much more effective.

Offline JayDubya

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-09-11
« Reply #72 on: June 23, 2014, 04:52:00 PM »

JayDubya,

profile/207859/

Offline JayDubya

• Quitter
« Reply #71 on: June 23, 2014, 04:51:00 PM »

JayDubya,

profile/207859/
Also...the VERY DAY "Jay2thewhoeverthehellyouwanttobe" joined is June 2, 2014....ANYBODY CARE TO GUESS THE LAST TIME JZZYZAG01 was active here on KTC????

(Spoiler: June 2, 2014)

Offline Minny

• Quitter
« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2014, 04:50:00 PM »

JayDubya,

profile/207859/
Quit Date 7/12/13
HOF Date 10/19/13

My HOF Speech

Offline JayDubya

• Quitter
« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2014, 04:48:00 PM »

JayDubya,

profile/207859/

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2014, 04:40:00 PM »

JayDubya,

profile/207859/
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Minny

• Quitter
« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2014, 04:40:00 PM »

What's this?
Quit Date 7/12/13
HOF Date 10/19/13

My HOF Speech

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2014, 04:38:00 PM »

JayDubya,
Quit since 1/23/14