Author Topic: Keep your hands up!  (Read 1530 times)

Offline Dozer99

• Quitter
    • www.cottinghamperformancehorses.com
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Keep your hands up!
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2012, 05:34:00 PM »
Good Reminder Wake. We all have to stay strong. Proud to be quit with you today Brother.
Quit day: 11 Sep 2012.

"....A Republic, if you can keep it." Benjamin Franklin

Offline jhaenel23

• Quitter
  • Interests: Kicking the Nic Bitch's Ass every day!!Staying in the QUIT, And helping all of my KTC Brothers to do the same!!
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2012, 11:44:00 AM »
Awesome Job Wake and a great post for everyone to read! HOF is just one level of quit! We are all Addicts!! Only difference is that our drug is legal.
Stay in the Q.U.I.T*********Fuck the NIC!!" Jhaenel23
"Freedom is like your Soul going Commando!" Scowick
"Losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen!!" John Mason
"If its too much trouble to post roll, You can always Fuck Off!!" J2B
HOF Speech
Sounds Of Madness
QUIT 10-22-12
HOF 1-29-13
Post with Da Jackwagins!!

Offline Notdeadyet

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2012, 10:23:00 AM »
Quote from: waketech
So I was floating along like a BOSS with 108 days under my belt. I dropped my hands for just a split second and the bitch took a swing at my face. She missed of course because I never even let here get that close, but here is the story:

I stopped to assist a Deputy that had a vehicle stopped. I was talking with the driver who was smoking something that was plugged into the cigarette lighter. This was no ordinary Electronic cigarette, this was a top of the line device with several customized chrome parts. I asked him about it and he stated that you can refill the clear class capsule with "liquid nicotine stuff" and smoke it. He had bought each of the parts separately and estimated that he was in it about 50 dollars. You could tell this was his prize possession and he was happy to show it off. Hmmm...I thought as my addict mind began to turn...liquid nicotine?...could it be safe?....have I found the perfect device to feed my addiction? Then I realized what I was thinking and it scared me. I never have even smoked a cigarette and I was rationalizing a way to get nicotine. I have been able to destroy all of my craves but was not ready for this cheap shot.

The driver was subsequently arrested for possession of heroin. As we talked about his addiction with heroin I found myself nodding my head in agreement. I was no different then this young kid, I am an addict!

I am typing this to remind myself that I am an ADDICT. That I can never let my hands drop and expose my chin. Any opportunity the nic-bitch has to take a swing she will. She will ground pound me and not let me back up.. NEVER AGAIN!

Waketech -Day 108-
For those of you struggling with your quit, please read this. Very important words to help you understand what you are battling! Great job Wake.
38 yr slave
Dumbass No More 8/31/2011

Anyone can stop, but can you quit? A "Stopper" versus a "Quitter"

Dumbass No More - A Quitter's Tale Of Ending Stupid Behavior

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 09:15:00 AM »
You got it! Thanks for sharing. Watch those post HOF funks they can really suck, but you have the tools now and obviously you know how to use them and know when you Need them.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline ShawnB

• Quitter
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 12:55:00 AM »
It's always there. Great stuff Waketech.
Why choose to fail when success is an option

Offline waketech

• Quitter
Keep your hands up!
« on: December 28, 2012, 12:49:00 AM »
So I was floating along like a BOSS with 108 days under my belt. I dropped my hands for just a split second and the bitch took a swing at my face. She missed of course because I never even let here get that close, but here is the story:

I stopped to assist a Deputy that had a vehicle stopped. I was talking with the driver who was smoking something that was plugged into the cigarette lighter. This was no ordinary Electronic cigarette, this was a top of the line device with several customized chrome parts. I asked him about it and he stated that you can refill the clear class capsule with "liquid nicotine stuff" and smoke it. He had bought each of the parts separately and estimated that he was in it about 50 dollars. You could tell this was his prize possession and he was happy to show it off. Hmmm...I thought as my addict mind began to turn...liquid nicotine?...could it be safe?....have I found the perfect device to feed my addiction? Then I realized what I was thinking and it scared me. I never have even smoked a cigarette and I was rationalizing a way to get nicotine. I have been able to destroy all of my craves but was not ready for this cheap shot.

The driver was subsequently arrested for possession of heroin. As we talked about his addiction with heroin I found myself nodding my head in agreement. I was no different then this young kid, I am an addict!

I am typing this to remind myself that I am an ADDICT. That I can never let my hands drop and expose my chin. Any opportunity the nic-bitch has to take a swing she will. She will ground pound me and not let me back up.. NEVER AGAIN!

Waketech -Day 108-