Author Topic: Day 6 of my quit  (Read 2456 times)

Offline Antlerman

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 5
Re: Day 6 of my quit
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2020, 07:18:20 AM »
111 days quit today!  :o

$1100 cash in the jar. And a better looking bank account because I’m not buying pop and food at the gas station every day also. 

It’s an expensive habit!

Happy to be quit. You can do it too!

Offline Steakbomb18

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/13/2013
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2019, 07:47:39 AM »
Day 27.  There is a life without snuff! And it’s nice! No teeth hiding. No spit bottle wrinkling. 270$ cash in a jar next to my bed after only 27 days....

You can quit trust me

I love the cash Jar thing.  I mean, that is pure visual, financial, and real-time gratification.  Let that bad boy grow and then get yourself an awesome gift.  Then you'll be able to look at that gift and tell yourself (and others) that you earned it by quitting dip.  Return on investment.  Keep crushing it.
Certified Grade A Badass

Offline Antlerman

• Quitter
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2019, 06:25:09 AM »
Day 27.  There is a life without snuff! And it’s nice! No teeth hiding. No spit bottle wrinkling. 270$ cash in a jar next to my bed after only 27 days....

You can quit trust me

Offline Antlerman

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2019, 04:27:40 PM »
Day 21 here.  Had my first dip dream last night. I was so upset in my dream! I had a chew in and once I realized what I had done I spit it out as fast as I could! Sure was nice to wake up and realize that it was all a dream! 

Keep trucking! If you are thinking about quitting do it! You are capable!

Offline Antlerman

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 08:36:56 PM »
I’m on day 17 today.

For those of you going through these threads looking for answers and hope...

I’ll promise you it does get a lot easier! The last several days I don’t even really think about dip very much. I mostly just miss having something in my mouth and get bored. Seeds and gum and candy are my saviors.  The headaches and back aches have went away! No more Tylenol here!

Keep trucking! Day by day 

Offline Redwood

• Quit Pro
  • One is too many and a thousand never enough.
  • Quit Date: 9/19/19
  • Likes Given: 130
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2019, 10:03:49 AM »
@Antlerman
Would love to see you join the December 2019 quit group and post roll with us.  We have a great group of serious quitters who support each other well.  Let one of us know if you need help figuring out how to post.  Keep taking it one day at a time...

Offline Judaculla

• Quitter
  • Interests: God, family, friends and the great outdoors
  • Likes Given: 358
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2019, 08:02:59 AM »
@Antlerman

You have made a very wise decision to join KTC; there’s 100s of quitters at all stages here to help you through what you’re experiencing as we’ve all been through the same. It’s pretty simple around here, just Wake Up Piss and Post (WUPP) as early as you are able and do this Every Damn Day (EDD). Also, it’s wise to get in contact (trade digits) with as many in your quit group, as well as fellow quitters (vets) as you can. Help support each other. You’ve been quit for 6 days, so the quit group where you will post roll daily is here, there is a spot there in red for you. Please PM me for digits.

https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=15827.0

« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 08:07:47 AM by Judaculla »

Offline Antlerman

• Quitter
Day 6 of my quit
« on: September 28, 2019, 07:04:01 AM »
This morning is the start of day 6 for me.

Day 1 was a blurry mess of a day. Couldn’t concentrate on anything. Mouth was watering. Very irritable.

Day 2 was great! A few reaches for my pocket to grab the can. But it wasn’t there! Seeds and gum got me through the day just fine.

Day 3 was the same as day 2.

Days 4 and 5 have been different. Severe headaches and aching back/ kidneys. Don’t know if that’s normal or not? 

Just living through it one day at a time.