Author Topic: day 3  (Read 181539 times)

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: day 3
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2018, 05:58:36 PM »
 May 28th, 2013, 7:20 am #58

I dream but nothing is ever as vivid as a dip dream...it has to be something chemical...
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2018, 05:58:21 PM »
May 28th, 2013, 6:16 am #56

ugh was way over tired last night after running all over the black hills this weekend...well anyway had a jacked up dip dream....
I was going sit down and read some intros and I reached over and grabbed a can of cope pouches tossed them in and begin to read and type...reached over grabbed a spitter spit a big old nasty mouthful of brown slime that ran down the bottle and then went back to typing...and then all of the sudden I go what the fuck are you doing mouth full of cat shit in a sack talking to people about oh you know how there suck is embrace it....I was like asshole now you are at day one let everyone down. thats when the sweat started and then I woke up and it was all just a fucked up dream brought to me by a bitch that never sleeps...

May 28th, 2013, 6:27 am #57

Yea terrifying aren't they! Really makes you wonder what in the hell is your brain doing sending you such vivid dreams about something killing you!
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2018, 05:57:33 PM »
May 28th, 2013, 6:16 am #56

ugh was way over tired last night after running all over the black hills this weekend...well anyway had a jacked up dip dream....
I was going sit down and read some intros and I reached over and grabbed a can of cope pouches tossed them in and begin to read and type...reached over grabbed a spitter spit a big old nasty mouthful of brown slime that ran down the bottle and then went back to typing...and then all of the sudden I go what the fuck are you doing mouth full of cat shit in a sack talking to people about oh you know how there suck is embrace it....I was like asshole now you are at day one let everyone down. thats when the sweat started and then I woke up and it was all just a fucked up dream brought to me by a bitch that never sleeps...

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2018, 05:56:48 PM »
May 7th, 2013, 11:51 am #55

Guys I appreciate the knowledge. At least now I will know what the hell is going on when I wake up after some shit like that. Scary as hell lol!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2018, 05:56:15 PM »
May 7th, 2013, 8:49 am #53

To piggy back on radmans statement without this place here there wouldnt have been much guilt. One of the reasons I had such an issue with the dream was I was thinking to myself Damn Todd you are a fuck you caved and let everyone down here that spent time with you keeping you motivated and helping whereever they could. Finding the brotherhood/sisterhood like here is rare these days when everyone is out for themselves... thank you all
T

May 7th, 2013, 11:03 am #54

Good point. This is definitely a unique place. Very rarely have I seen a bunch of folks more willing to drop everything in order to help others. I am continually amazed by the quality of folks here.

And to Erussell: We can't even provide a satisfactory description of these dreams. You won't truly understand until you have one. I guarantee you'll wake up in a cold sweat.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2018, 05:55:09 PM »
May 7th, 2013, 8:49 am #53

To piggy back on radmans statement without this place here there wouldnt have been much guilt. One of the reasons I had such an issue with the dream was I was thinking to myself Damn Todd you are a fuck you caved and let everyone down here that spent time with you keeping you motivated and helping whereever they could. Finding the brotherhood/sisterhood like here is rare these days when everyone is out for themselves... thank you all
T

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2018, 05:54:40 PM »
 May 7th, 2013, 8:39 am #52

Wow haven't had one of those yet, gotta admit not looking forward to it. But I suppose Radman is right they are a reminder to stay quit. I can't believe it's that real, wow.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2018, 05:53:53 PM »
May 7th, 2013, 7:29 am #47

OH no no tins around...it was so freaking real I just couldnt believe it I thought you let yourself down....ugh day 1 I was angry scared all in one.

May 7th, 2013, 7:37 am #48

I had a lot of dip dreams at first...very real nightmares! I believe that they are evidence of our minds re-wiring for the better life! Count it as a good part of the "quit" process brother.
Quit on Sir!!

May 7th, 2013, 8:14 am #51

Remember that dream. They are rare nowadays, but I hope I never stop having them. They still suck just as bad as ever, and that reminds me just how awful it would be to cave. Yet another valuable tool offered here at KTC, because without the accountability and brotherhood, there would be no guilt. THerefore there would be no dip dreams. At least not the realistic ones that keep us quit.

I quit with you today trauma.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2018, 05:50:03 PM »
 May 7th, 2013, 8:05 am #50

That dip dream is still Happening traums

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2018, 05:49:34 PM »
May 7th, 2013, 7:43 am #49

Trauma,

Congrats on your decision to quit and not just stop. We're all with you on this journey. We are all addicts and we quit one day at a time. Listen to to the veterans' advice and post roll everyday! YOU CAN DO IT BROTHER!

manny

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2018, 05:48:44 PM »

OH no no tins around...it was so freaking real I just couldnt believe it I thought you let yourself down....ugh day 1 I was angry scared all in one.

May 7th, 2013, 7:37 am #48

I had a lot of dip dreams at first...very real nightmares! I believe that they are evidence of our minds re-wiring for the better life! Count it as a good part of the "quit" process brother.
Quit on Sir!!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2018, 05:48:08 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2018, 05:47:49 PM »
May 7th, 2013, 6:19 am #45

I now know what a dip dream is. At first I thought it was just the crazy dreams I was having during my withdrawl. Last night I had one that was so real I was so pissed off at myself that I had to come on here today change my quit group and worst of all put day 1 down. I jumped outta bed and ran in the bathroom and looked in the mirror and poof no dip...I was like wtf it was so real even had the slight burn from the cope. I can go the rest of my quit without that ever happening that sucked. Having the dip in was real how it got there I am foggy on I am like how is that possible I remember the crush of having it in my mouth but cant remember how it got there. whew glad it was only a dream. I quit with you all today

May 7th, 2013, 7:26 am #46

Mine happen in the 40s. Smell, taste and head rush. I still think i caved. I just couldn't find any proof so i kept posting. Quit on my friend, unless you can find a tin close by with your fingerprints.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2018, 05:46:55 PM »
May 7th, 2013, 6:19 am #45

I now know what a dip dream is. At first I thought it was just the crazy dreams I was having during my withdrawl. Last night I had one that was so real I was so pissed off at myself that I had to come on here today change my quit group and worst of all put day 1 down. I jumped outta bed and ran in the bathroom and looked in the mirror and poof no dip...I was like wtf it was so real even had the slight burn from the cope. I can go the rest of my quit without that ever happening that sucked. Having the dip in was real how it got there I am foggy on I am like how is that possible I remember the crush of having it in my mouth but cant remember how it got there. whew glad it was only a dream. I quit with you all today

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2018, 05:46:16 PM »
 April 28th, 2013, 8:32 am #44

Hey I am traveling today can't post from fone can someone repost roll for me I got bumped.
Thanks quit w y'all today

MY HOF speech